Ari and Viv's Excellent Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arianna Tipley

OOC First Name
Lizzy
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Alright, Arianna and Vivienne are going on a best friend’s trip, all around... Everywhere!
What we’re looking for, is potential ‘fling’ type boys, anywhere in the world!
Also, interesting and maybe even creepy people, who are different from the people they would meet at Hogwarts.

This trip is a chance for our characters to grow up, and become even closer.
If you’re interested, post here, and we’ll PM more details of the trip/plots/plans.

Thanks!
~Lizzy

Please wait for Viv to post before posting :)

Yes, what she said! It's mainly a backpacking/camping holiday, but we're pretty open to all ideas ^_^

Oh, and if you're wondering if your character is too old, well they probably aren't. As long as you're not like.. bordering on pedophile levels of.. pedophileness, we will probably still consider RPing with you. Like.. if it helps Ari and Viv sort of lose a bit of their naivety, then that's cool! :D Even if it's just like.. one post of an old grouchy guy going "Hey! Watch it!!", that would be awesome.

And yeah, lots of different, interesting people! Not boring same-old types :p

Oh, and I haven't discussed this part with Arianna, but I had my own idea of how the story could work. If Ari disagrees, or you would like something different, then okay, forget this idea :lawlz:

Anyway, my idea was that the trip would be mainly in one RP, but with the different characters coming and going. That way it would be more realistic, really like they were travelling around. Like I said earlier, there could be a random grouchy guy, maybe some nice people that buy Ari and Viv dinner when they're running low on Galleons. Maybe even someone to quickly give directions. Obviously it would be good to have longer interactions with some, so these are just examples for the minor characters.

So.. yeah, you can ignore that last paragraph if you like, your choice :lol:

Thank yooou! ^_^

I can throw up Sergei Ivanov. He's 15, going in to 5th year at Durmstrang. He's a bit lonely 'cause his big sister (his mentor) is moving to New Zealand and his dad's expecting a lot of him, so anything to take his mind off of that would be good. :lol:
He's fun-loving and a bit flirty so if you'd like him, he's yours. ;)
Splits his time between Russia and France, FYI. :lol:

Hehe come to Greece and you can meet the Mayor of a town in Crete. Say there was a big carnival on or something and they bump into him, obviously not know who he was :lol: He's also Efeyenia's dad, so she might pop up :lol:
Ohh brainwave. Maybe Ari and Viv could stay at their house for the night, it might be a way for Nia to befriend them, she has no friends in her year :(

Awww I wanna contribute to this but I don't know how! :( The only thing I can possibly think of is Leia in Sydney, Australia taking them to surf :D and possibly Isaac somewhere in any part of the world since he travels a lot but I don't have any specifics there. :erm:

Wow guys, thanks! All of your suggestions sound good, but I'll have to discuss it all with Viv tonight :)

Sergei sounds perfect :) Viv and Ari can cheer him up :) Maybe he would want to travel with them for a while, but again, I'll have to talk to Viv :)

That Greece carnival sounds awesome :woot: And staying a night at their house :)
Making friends with Nia could also be cool, especially since Ari is a little weary of her, since she saw her with Ares at the party :p

Abby, sounds cool, we can always find time to visit one of your characters :)

Thanks guys :)
And anyone else, feel free to post! We haven't closed it yet :)

Visit the terrible twins in Italy, obviously they wont know you guys are from NZ. The twins like to pretend to be each other and make the other look as stupid as possible, I suggest each of the twins tries to get a separate girl and hit on them saying the stupidest stuff and saying they are the other. Vivienne and Arianna could roll over in laughter, these little squirts trying to hit on them but doing a horrible job :woot: they could even think it was the same guy! Just at different times. :woot: And then they could ALL meet up at Hogwarts in Yr 8 and Xavier and Xyril take off at full speed :D

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back