Arg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaylah Rouge

OOC First Name
Taneaka [main]
Wand
15" Ebony and Raven Feather
Shaylah is my favourite character but I really need to get her in some more RPs because at the moment she isn't doing anything.

Shaylah can be kind once someone earns her trust but that's the difficult part. Shaylah has always been a very untrusting person and she prefers to go through problems by herself. Her dad is in azkaban and her mum (along with her two half sisters and half brothers) has moved back to Scotland to see a friend who she's falling in love with. This leaves Shaylah alone at the half way house.
Shay is an inteligent girl when she puts her mind to it and she wants to do the best she can in school so her dad can be pleased of her. That means she's going to every lesson and doing all her homework which is the complete opposite to what she did before her dad got arrested.

Shaylah needs anything: friends, enemies, crushes, admirers. You name it

Taneaka.

Elspeth is in the Half-way house too, they could know each other from there. Knowing Elspeth, she probably would have said something really insensitive, not knowing her father was in Azkaban. One of those movie scene kind of things where Elspeth's friends are going "Shh!" because Shaylah's behind her, but Elspeth doesn't shut up. :r

Sorry if that doesn't make sense - I'm hyper. :woot:

I don't think they would be friends.

That sounds like it could work. And I understand it (weirdly enough). Lol. Do you want to start a RP?? It's too early in the morning here. I haven't got a clue what I'd write.

Should that incident have already happened, so they're already enemies, but I cbfed writing an RP like that. =))

What if they just met somewhere, and started arguing because that had already happened? Again, I'm not sure if that makes sense... :r

It does. Lol. Sounds like it could work good. :D

I can't get there yet but I'll reply as soon as Brightstone opens.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back