Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Derek<3
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Rigid Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
The blonde walked out of the castle on her way outside. Athena was glad to be back after the break. She had decided to go home and tell her parents and siblings about her experiances from this year so far. Athena liked telling those things and sharing the fun times at her school. Athena liked the friends that she had right now. Mostly she was with Mazikeen or sometimes hanging out with Jacob and Emilia. But she liked to have more friends, she was curious at people and thought it was fun to have many friends from different houses. The blonde arrived at the Courtyard and smiled as she saw it was a sunny weather. The blonde liked being in the sun it always made her more active and happy. She found a free bench and went sitting. She noticed people walking by and decided she was just gonna look and see what happend. It was always nice to look at people and see what they were doing. Athena was bored after a while and took her writing book out of her bag. She had been writing songs lately, but wasn't so confident to just sing them. She looked at the song she was busy with and perhaps looking and be around here would give inspiration.

Benjamin was not one for spending extended periods of time within the castle. He much preferred being out and about and exploring the grounds more than being cooped up inside and today was no different. After he had finished all of his classes for the day he picked up his bag and ran straight out of the Entrance Hall and into the Courtyard while he decided where to go.

He brought his hand up to his forehead to shield his eyes from the sun as she surveyed the Courtyard. He was about to walk down to the ground but he was stopped in his tracks when he saw one of his fellow classmates sitting on her own and engrossed in what looked like a notebook. Deciding that talking to a fellow Gryffindor would be more fun then wandering around on his own he chose to walk over to the girl instead. "Mind if I sit here?" he asked the blonde girl as he sat down before waiting for her answer "what are you doing?" he said while putting his bag on the floor between his legs.

Athena wasn't suprised that someone would come to her. Because the Courtyard was a crowded place and with lots of people. And she sat somewhere in the middle with her notebook, and people could be curious about what she was doing ofcourse. The blonde looked up when a boy talked to her and asked if he could sit next to her. Athena looked up at the boy and put her notebook on her knees. She had seen the boy before in the common room and in classes. Athena knew it was a Gryffindor but she forgot his name. He seemed nice and all and she didn't mind at all if he would sit next to her. Athena smiled at the boy. '' No sure. Not at all, go ahead.'' The blonde took her bag that stood next to her and put it on the ground so that the boy had some space to sit next to her. Athena smiled again when he asked what she was doing. The blonde took her notebook and showed it towards him. '' It's my notebook. I'm writing a song. Few of them to be honest.'' The blonde explained towards the boy. '' I'm Athena. Your in my class right?'' The blonde asked to the boy. Perhaps she was wrong, and he looked like someone so she wanted to be sure. There were so many students so she tried to remember the faces, but sometimes it was hard.

Benjamin grinned and shuffled in his seat as the Blonde Gryffindor agreed to let him join her by moving her bag on to the floor. He looked from the notebook to the girl and smiled "songs? That's pretty cool. I didn't know you were a songwriter. Can you sing as well?" he asked her quickly, excited about finding someone who was so creative. Benji wasn't a song writer and he wasn't that much of a singer but he did like trying to play instruments so he was excited to find someone just like girl sitting next to him. She seemed to have read his mind as she introduced herself "Athena... right, I knew that! Yeah we're in the same classes and the same house by looks of it" he grinned "I'm Benjamin, you can call me Benji if you like... Or anything you want!" he joked.

Athena smiled as the boy next to her seemed to be excited for what she was doing. He seemed to be noticing her before and she had to admit that she liked people noticing her. Not only as the cousin of Evelyn but as a person. '' Thanks! I only just began with singing. I play the piano since young age already. But started singing not so long ago.'' Athena smiled at the boy. It was nice talking about music since it was a great passion of hers. The blonde blushed for a moment when the boy asked if she could sing well, she hated that question. '' Well I don't know. It's hard to answer. I'm not so sure yet about it.' Athena hoped he wouldn't ask her to sing. That would be terrible and she would say no for sure. But her mother wanted her to sing for family sometimes and people asked her but she hated that. She was confident about most things and talking to people, but singing was something where people could really see you and judge you and that was a bit scary. Athena was sometimes wondering how Evelyn could be so confident about all that she did, already from young age. It didn't matter to her what people thought sometimes, as long as they were nice. When she had introduced herself she waited for the boy. She smiled as he said that he knew it. They were both in the same year and house so it did made sense. But Athena didn't knew his name, she was just bad at names better at faces. And he had a familliar one from classes. '' Nice to meet you Benjamin! Benji actually is easier and sounds good. I don't know how to make my name shorter but I'm fine with everything.'' She said a bit of joking and was wondering if he could come up with something. She was just fine with Athena too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back