OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Oak Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Felix was excited to get outside for a bit even if he was still busy delivering roses. He was tempted to just lay in the grass for a bit. It was a lot of work running around the castle looking for people. But it had been a lot of fun too. Before he could get too ahead of himself and get comfy in the grass he spotted Geneviere and waved to her. "Hey!" he shouted and jogged lightly to meet up with her. "Happy Valentine's day!" he said brightly and then remembered what he was actually doing here and pulled out a yellow rose and handed it to her. @Genevieve Fuentes

Truth be told, Evie had no idea that it was Valentine's Day until she witnessed some people in the Great Hall that morning exchanging roses. She didn't expect to get any of them and so was quick to head away from all of the commotion, taking her two dragon figurines and making her way out onto the Great Lawn where she spent most of her time. She sat on the grass, making her dragon figurines chase each other, until she was spoken to by a classmate. It was Felix and he was wishing her a happy Valentine's Day. "Oh, Happy Valentine's Day I gu- oh." Evie was a little taken aback as Felix gave her a yellow rose. "You're delivering roses?" It was a question with an obvious answer, but Evie honestly just didn't know what else to say. She hadn't exactly had the best year and receiving a rose was the last thing Evie expected.

Felix grinned at Genevieve's greeting and noticed the dragon figurines a moment later. "Those are so cool!" he said excitedly. He had seem some of them before but he still thought they were amazing. He wondered how hard he'd have to beg for his dad to get him one for his birthday. But he suddenly remembered his mission when she asked if he was delivering roses. Felix nodded enthusiastically. "Sure am!" he answered and remembered he still had to give her the note. He dug around till he found the right one and handed it over. "Here you go!"

[in French]
Evie,

Thank you for being my friend, it means so much to have people I can talk to properly. I love hanging out with you and being able to feel normal for once.

Love, your dragon buddy Giulia.

Evie smiled as Felix said her dragons were cool. "This one is a Hungarian Horntail, and this one is a Swedish Short-Snout. I only got the Short-Snout recently." she explained, showing him each one. As he handed her the note that came with the rose, she opened it up slowly, wondering who it could be from. It took her a little while to read it, as it was written in French, but it had really cheered her up when she had finished reading. "Dragon Buddies!" she exclaimed, loving that Guilia thought of her that way. She looked up at Felix. "I have a dragon buddy!" Evie was really excited, eager to find Guilia and thank her for the note. "Did you get any roses today from any of your friends?" Evie asked Felix, wondering who his friends even were.

"Nice!" Felix said excitedly as she showed him her dragons and was eager to get a better look. He was mostly focused on them until Genevieve shouted and he straightened up immediately. "Oh cool." he said nodding along with her excitement. He wasn't sure what she meant by a dragon buddy but she seemed happy about it. "I did!" Felix answered excitedly. "I got one from my brother and a couple friends." he explained. "Is this the first one you've gotten?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back