OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Miro's third rose delivery of the day was definitely a name he knew, at least enough that he also knew it might have been smarter to avoid the Professor Haden rather than seek him out from fear that he somehow knew Miro had been skipping his classes recently. Even if the professor hadn't been teaching him, Miro still worried somehow the professors could spot a troublemaker out of a crowd like they could read minds and this would in turn make Miro stick out like a sore thumb. Nevertheless Miro still wanted to try his best to complete all of his rose deliveries, so he swallowed his small amount of fear and made his way to the third floor, soon reaching professor Haden's office. He stopped at the door and knocked a few times before waiting for an answer, hoping the professor was indeed in his office and Miro wouldn't need to spend too much time running elsewhere in the castle to find him.

@Professor Misha Haden

Misha had been pretty certain that there was no way he'd get another rose. After all, he was a professor and his girlfriend had sent one and his class teacher pairing. There was no one else. So a knock at his door, had him assuming it was just another student. "Come in," he called out, straightening out his desk.

Miro put a smile on his face when he heard professor Haden invite him into his office, trying his best not to seem fidgety or nervous as he stepped through the door. "Hey, um Professor, I have a rose delivery for you." Miro admitted, nodding before stepping closer to the professor's desk as he searched for Professor Haden's rose, soon picking it from the bunch he had left to deliver. "Here it is, happy valentine's day!" Miro exclaimed as he offered the rose and the note to the professor.​

Dear Misha,
I want to thank you for taking care of me, and choosing to adopt me. I can't wait for you to teach me next year.
- June

Users who are viewing this thread

Back