OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajaccio had wanted to make the most of the slowly brightening days, so after a few days of heavy rain, the sun had poked out from behind the clouds and he had headed outside. It was why too muddy to skateboard, though Ajaccio had obviously tried. Instead he decided he would fly. He had given the flying lessons a shot when they’d had the class in first year, but he hadn’t bothered too much with it. It could in his mind be really fun, something dangerous and exciting, and it would keep him off the muddy and still wet ground. He left his skateboard and his jacket at the side of the pitch, protected from the wet ground. He knew it wasn’t really warm for just a t-shirt but the cold had never really bothered him that much. He liked the feeling that he was getting of feeling the cool air on his arms. He could tell he was losing the tan, but there was still a dark tan on his skin. He missed the outdoors most of all when he was at school, there was just less reason to be outside all of the time, and he just missed it. At least with flying on the quidditch pitch he was most able to capture the freedom he felt.

Andy today was walking araound and she was thinking about shcool and what she would be tomorrow doing. Outside was so good and fresh air and she wanted see Ajax again and she walking that place where can always find Ajax. And finaly she see Ajax here and Andy was smiling to see him. "Ajax!" She said cheurfuly and walked closed to him. "Do you need a company?" Andy asked Ajax.

Ajaccio stopped his flying when he heard a voice and flew down to greet Andy, ”Hey Andy,” he said with a wide grin, ”I’d love some company,” he answered, grinning widely and a joyous tone in his voice. He motioned to the broom he was sat upon and then to the sky. ”I’m trying my hand at flying if you want to join me, we could fly around for a bit,” he wasn’t sure how much she liked flying, he racked his brain trying to figure out if she’d mention anything about flying before, and he couldn’t really remember, Ajaccio knew he’d feel like a bad friend if she had mentioned something and he had simply forgotten but there was always so much going on in his head, it would be no wonder that he’d forget little pieces.

Andy listened his voice and she wanted ask him about Halloween feast but she didn't know that was right. Mayby he have some another plans. " Tell me please, why are you here alone? " Andy wanted know Ajax fealings tonight and she was ask to him. "I wanted fly with you. I want ask you about Hallowen feast. Do you wanna go with me our you have a plans?" She was remember Ajax and Andy last time was no more talking she wanted again be with him but also, she was so afraid hear no.

Ajaccio let the broom hover a little and frowned at her question, ”I just wanted to fly, didn’t really bother telling anyone or inviting anyone. I’m okay with being alone,” he gave a little chuckle, thinking of all the nights when he’d been in various countries, pretty much alone. He had always been good at being alone. ”Grab a broom then, and come up into the air,” he told her, motioning with a hand to her to come join him in the air. He hadn’t even begun thinking about the halloween feast, but she was right, it was coming up. ”I hadn’t really thought about it. I don’t have a costume, if you’re okay with me doing a last minute costume, then we can go together,” Maybe he should put some thought into his costume this year, he hadn’t bothered wearing anything in the previous halloween celebration, and if he was to go with someone, he would need to put in a little more effort. ”What are you going as?”

Andy listened Ajax and she was thinking about, something have change this friendship. Mayby that was her foult she didn't know. She felt a little as though the two had moved away and she didn't know how to fix it, or did she need to look peaceful. ''Oh, i never was thinking about flying here. I always was going to sleap, if i was fealing a little sad. '' That was her though and she looked to Ajax. ''Ok!'' Andy walked to the broom and later she was taking the broom and fly in the air. That was a good idea fly with her best friend. ''I understand, but if you don't want to go with me or to the ball, you can safely not. I don't want to force you'' Andy wanted go alone with ball if Ajax wouldn't be going with her. But she was know, Andy never wanted something bad do with friendship. '' I have a two costume, i think i can be Harry Potter from Gryffindor our Scientist. I just can't decide.'' She was a little sad about costume.

Ajaccio was a little confused and concerned, had Andy been feeling sad? Was he supposed to have noticed? Admittedly he wasn’t very good at knowing what to do when people were sad, having never really had to deal with it himself. ”Are you feeling sad?” he asked her, with a concerned tone. He didn’t tend to get that sad, and Ajaccio had spent so much of his childhood alone that he knew how to deal with it without bringing in any others. He knew how to make it go away. He watched as she grabbed a broom stick and then joined him in the air. He steadied his own broom and shook his head, ”Of course I want to go with you Andy, I just hadn’t thought about it yet,” he assured her, he wasn’t much of a future planner, and halloween just wasn’t a celebration he remembered all that much. It wasn’t always celebrated so he didn’t always need to think about it. ”You should go as Harry potter, the saviour of our magical world!” He said to her, he still didn’t know what he’d go as, but that didn’t matter much.

'' Sometimes'' Becouse she have one best friend in her shcool and sometimes she feal she didn't belong Hogwarts, but that was her tought. ''Thanks, Ajax! And i'm sorry i asked early, I wanted to kidnap you and a little bit do something fun.'' Andy was joked to Ajax. '' Ok, i will be Harry Potter'' She smiled to Ajax.

Ajaccio frowned even deeper when she admitted that she sometimes felt sad. He knew he felt sad at times, but having spent so much time just him and his dad in wonderful places in the world, that he had methods to deal with it. ”What do you feel sad about?” Ajaccio said with a little frown, clearly showing his concern in his tone and in his face. He shrugged, ”I just hadn’t thought about it yet, that’s all, it’s all okay Andy. Definitely no need to kidnap me,” he laughed lightly. He now thought he might need to come up with something for the feast. He’d have to think quickly.

"I'm not sure but i feal somtimes, i don't belong here at Hogwarts" That was true and she have problems more with friendship and she have here only one friend and she was scary to lost. "Then i don't need vorie" Andy smiled to Ajax.

Ajaccio stopped flying when she said that, ”Why? You belong here Andy, you’re an amazing witch,” he wondered if he’d played a role at all, in why she felt like that, he didn’t think he had but he also hadn’t noticed these feelings which she had clearly been holding on to. ”Plus, if you didn’t belong here, then who would be my bestest friend?” he thought it would be wild to not have Andy as a friend at school. He loved spending time with her.

'' I dont know. Only sometimes, I wondered sometimes why it very difficult to make new friends, but i happy find you and be with you.'' Friendship always was difficult and she was thinking about that somtimes. She wanted find new friends but she never know something says.

'' Ajax, you always know what say and make me feal good. Thanky, so much for everything. So, wanna make race to flying?'' Andy asked and started faster flying.

Ajaccio had to admit the fear of finding it difficult to make new friends was something that occasionally worried him. He didn’t really have problems with the initial parts of it, meeting people wasn’t too hard, talking with them, being friendly, but moving that into any real friendship was a whole lot more difficult. Ajaccio gave her a little smile, ”I don’t think having lots of friends defines how much you belong here, there’s also everything else,” he told her, Andy had really good grades and he knew that she tried hard in her classes and that too indicated that she belonged in the class. He nodded at her question, ”Sure let’s race,” though Andy had already set off before he’d finished speaking, and he raced to catch up with her, not all that stable on the broom yet as they pushed forward quickly.

''You proprably right, i'm sorry! Andy apalogize him and flying a little waster. Hufflepuff girl always love so much be the air and she a little started singing a good song. '' So, if you lose, i get one buterbear and what you want?'' She asked tha Ajax and wanted a little more interesting and do fan together. Andy started flying more faster and overtakes flying Ajax.

Ajaccio wasn’t sure why she apologised, she didn’t need to. He was only giving a little advice to what she’d been saying, in his mind, it meant no need for any sort of apology, ”You don’t need to say sorry Andy, what you feel is still, like valid,” Ajaccio said with a little smile. He nodded, ”I’ll get a butterbeer too, we’re racing for a butterbeer,” the ravenclaw said, he urged the broom forward to catch up with any, but he never seemed to get close enough. He didn’t fly all that often, so he was perhaps a bit more cautious than most when it came to flying, but he was pushing hard to catch up, and only just seemed to start flying next to her.

"Deal, then butterbeer!" She saw Ajax flyed faster but she was fuster. And she wanted a drink from him. Andy started so much faster flying and hopef he would be lost.

Ajaccio was pushing the broom on, but he knew he wasn’t going as fast as Andy, he would catch up and then she would somehow always manage to be a little ahead of him. It wasn’t something he minded as they seemed to approach the end of the lap, he was a little surprised that she flew so fast, but it was still fun to him. They were nearing the end and he was just pushing forward trying his best to catch up but he knew he didn’t have the time to do so or the speed.

Andy smiled flying with him and then was one moment when she didn't look where she flyed. Then was one bad thing what happend here. Andy felt the broom and she was so hart and moment she fealt her right hand was broken. "Oh, my hand!" Andy started crying and she felt so stuped right now and she hoped Ajax wouldn't be angry with her. But her hand was so hurting right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back