Apple and Cinimon

Evony Soveriegn Deling

The awakening

She could feel the blood rush to her hands as she said the words that she hadn't wanted to ever say. "Avada Cadavra!" She had screamed in the face of her former lover. She was a dirty scumbag. She was glad she was dead now. His daughter was so unlucky, and the Husband was going to be next...

Evony awoke with a start to find herself on the cold stone floor of a cell. She screamed out into the darkness. Where was she? She could barely remember anyhting. She reached for her wand, but it was no longer there. And her robes were now cotton, and striped. What was going on!?

"Hey! Hey!" She screamed out.

The after shock

After screaming herself hoarse Evony sat down in her cell and cried. She cried until she was shaking. She was so afraid of where she was. She couldn't remember why she was in a prison cell, or how she got changed, or when she got in there; she couldn't remember anyhting. She gripped her head and let out a bloodcurdling scream, but no one came to her. Her breaths came in short gasps as she tried to regain her cool. She soon found that instead of sleeping on the floor, she had a cot. She crawled onto, tears in her eyes, and quickly dropped into a disturbed sleep.

The explanation.

"Don't you dare walk out of here!" Evony screamed at her girlfriend, tears in her eyes.

"Why not!?" The girl yelled back.

"What does he have that i don't?! Tell me, i can change."

"He's the father of my child, that's what he has!"

Evony glared at the girl as she left in a rush, slamming the door behind her. Evony could feel the hot tears burning in her eyes. She went back the the room and began tearing it apart. She threw her cloths on the floor, and tore the pictures off of the wall. Everything she had believed in was a lie. She gripped her head and screamed at the top of her lungs. The pain in her chest was unbearable, her body was going numb. The heartbreak pounded in her ears, she could tell that she needed to do what was right. That evil thing didn't deserve to live. She grabbed her wand off of the counter and left her house, to make the wrongs, right.

Her house was now in view, and lightening was blinding her. She sped up the drive and nearly broke her car door getting out.

"OPEN UP!!" She yelled over the roar of the rain.

The woman didn't answer, but there were whispers inside. Evony kicked in the door, a loud crack echoing through the house. And there she was, the girl she loved. She glared at her.

"You little, Avada Cadavra."
She screamed, flicking her wand as a green light approached the woman's body. The last thing heard, was a scream of pain.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="firebrick">What have i done?
<i></i>

Tears were found on Evony's cheeks when she awoke from the dream. What had she done? She had killed her one true love... The only person who understood her. She stood up and grabbed each side of her head, letting out another scream. her throat was dry, and she felt like she was going to explore.

"D@mn it!" She screamed repeatedly. She hit the wall violently, she tore apart the cot, and even ripped some of her own hair out. By the time the cell was littered with blood, and fuzz, and even strands of hair; she couldn't see. Her eyes were red from the tears that fell. She screamed profanities at the guards who passed by, telling them they were worthless. In truth she knew it was her that was worthless. She was just a murderer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back