OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Widow
Wand
Beech Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Pixie Hair
Marleigh quietly crawled out of bed and went to grab her guitar before heading to the living room. She spent the majority of her time at Nicolae's now and if truth be told she was starting fall hard and fast for him, but she wasn't ready to announce that to everyone because she was afraid he didn't feel the same. It was odd for her to understand that after having what it was she had had with Cameron that she could now feel that way about someone else. Apparently you could give your heart to more than one person and Marleigh sincerely hoped that Nic was going guard it safely.

Stretching out comfortably on the couch she placed her guitar on her lap and began to strum on it and hum along, hoping that she'd be able to crack out a new song today if she was lucky.

Nicolae rolled over and realized that the other side of his bed was empty. Stretching out in the small bed he shared more often than not with his girlfriend, Marleigh, he couldn't help but smile at the memory of what had taken place there the previous night. To him, this woman was everything that he was looking for and wanted to have in his life forever. Watching the way she interacted with his friends at Dom's wedding as well as the way they were so in tune with what the other needed just made this point so much clearer to him every day.

Slowly, he rose from the bed and wandered into the living room. Marleigh was propped up on his sofa, strumming away on her guitar. Nic walked over to her and placed a soft kiss on her head and smiled down at her before moving to the kitchen and began his search for food. His stomach was always growling at him, probably because of the added activity in his life. He couldn't help it. He was completely and utterly in love with the woman filling his home with soft music right now, and couldn't be happier. As he moved about the kitchen, his lips were curved in a smile. Life was perfect.

Grinning sleepily as Nic kissed her head Marleigh kept strumming as she watched him walk into the kitchen. No doubt about it she loved him, but now the only question at hand was did he feel the same way about her. She didn't yet know that answer and for now she was kind of okay with that. As she watched him look around for food she said in her southern accent, "Mornin' darlin'. You want me to make you something for breakfast?" They spent the majority of their time together as it were and she found that she didn't mind cooking for him.

Nic was bent over in the fridge looking for something to make when he heard the voice he loved to hear. The accented words that Marleigh spoke made his heart flutter like no one else had. "Hmm, as tempting as that sounds, my love, I think I will make the attempt to cook this morning. Well, that is if I can figure out anything to cook. I think I need more food around here." Pulling out the carton of eggs and a package of bacon, he moved around, banging a few pots and pans in the process of finding the frying pans.

Gently placing her guitar on the ground next to her Marleigh stood and walked into the kitchen. She chuckled lightly under her breath as she watched Nic make a ruckus of trying to find the proper cooking utensils. Snaking her arms around his waist she said, "And here I thought you only kept me around because of my Southern home cooking. If you start cooking on your own then I guess you won't need me for anything else." Marleigh gave him a mock pouty look before sticking her tongue out at him playfully.

Feeling Marleigh's arms slip around his waist, Nic spun around to wrap his own arms around her shoulders. "Hmmm. I think I can think of at least one other reason to keep you around," he teased as he moved to kiss her pouty lips. "So, are you really up for cooking or should we get dressed and go out to eat?" He kissed her lips again, then down her neck to her shoulders before giving her a smirk and waited for her answer.

"Oh ho, so it's not because I'm going to be a famous singer and could potentially make you a very rich man then? You just want me for my body...I feel cheated," Marleigh said with a grin as Nicolae kissed down her neck and shoulder. "Well I do have an appetite right now...especially after last night, but how about we just stay in. I'll cook up something that I think you'll like," she said with a quirk of her eyebrow, teasing him just a bit.

Nic smiled wide, catching on to the idea that Marleigh was teasing him with. Picking her up and setting her down on the counter, he took her face in his hands. "How did I ever get so lucky as to have you to love?" Pressing his lips to hers, he left no question, at least in his mind, that his words were true. Nic could not picture his life without this beauty in it. His heart swelled from the love he felt -- and right at that moment was determined to show her just how much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back