Irene Finch

Head of the Dept of Magical Transportation

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Rigid Spruce Wand with Doxy Wing Core
After removing her Ministry robes and placing them on the nearest chair, Irene Finch set to work preparing the room for the exam that the students were about to take. It was much easier to move around in her dress without the robes hampering her progress. The woman finally decided that the room was just the right amount of full for the exam to take place. She'd specifically asked the Headmaster to not move the tables out of the way for the students' exam. If they were going to be licensed apparationers, then they would need to possess the ability to adapt to their surroundings. Apparating across an empty room was convenient, but it wasn’t going to be likely that all of the apparition attempts would be to empty spaces. This would be an especially important test for those students who were interested in Ministry positions as apparating was a requirement for most positions.

Heading to the doors of the Great Hall, Irene stepped out to greet the students who were waiting just outside. The students were seated on the benches that had been provided to await their turn. "Good afternoon" she greeted. "In a moment, I'll begin calling you in alphabetically by your last name. Once I do, I'll ask you to apparate to a spot somewhere in the room. You will only get one shot. I will not pass you if even a hair remains where you once stood." Irene pursed her lips, her expression showing the gravity of the situation. She wanted that fact to be clear because she hated the annoying begging that came when a student failed. She looked at their faces, wondering which ones she would be seeing in the courses that were provided by the Ministry throughout the year. Many people failed the exam on their first try, but the woman did nothing to reassure the students of this fact.

Stepping back into the room, where her clipboard was already magicked to take notes, Irene glanced at the list and then called the first student forward. Once the student was inside, Irene shut the door tightly and began the exam.
Roleplay your character's attempt to apparate to a point in the room. Don't forget that there are tables and chairs around as well.
You will get a P or T depending on whether you roleplay your character succeeding or failing. House points will be given for the level of detail in your roleplay regardless of passing or failing. Feel free to godmod only if it is necessary to your roleplay. If you have any questions, you know what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back