Kris
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Yellow Rose for @Lillian Lockwood

It had been a mission and half to find Salem's next delivery and she was starting to wonder if Lillian Lockwood was hiding. To be fair, Salem had given up on finding anyone on the fourth floor, it was too crowded. The entrance hall wasn't much better, but Salem felt like she had a better vantage point, having a decent enough description of the Seventh year to spring into action when she saw long blonde hair crossing the room.

"Hi, hello, excuse me, excuse me," Salem said, nudging her way across the hall. "Hello, Lillian?" She said, tapping the girl on the shoulder as she reached her.

Lily wasn't expecting any more roses, so she was startled when she felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned, smiling automatically. "Yes?"

Salem was pretty sure she'd tapped the right person, considering the lack of confusion from Lillian's response. "This is for you!" She announced when Lillian turned around, holding up the rose and note for her.

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope you're doing okay, I'm sorry.

Jasper

Lily smiled, accepting the rose with a quiet thank you. She smiled, relaxing as she read the note. "Thank you," she told the girl sincerely. She could tell she and Jasper would be alright, she could feel all of the tension draining out of her.

Salem was feeling pretty pleased with herself when she saw how much more relaxed Lillian looked after getting her rose. If she hadn't been around to deliver it, than Lillian wouldn't have gotten to read it, so Salem was clearly doing good here. "You're welcome, hope you have a good Valentine's," she said brightly, giving the older girl a quick wave goodbye before she had to dart away in the surrounding crowd passing through the hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back