Apologies and forgivings.

Immy took the picture and smiled down at it. She was a pretty little girl. Immy didn't really look like Pixie, she was brunette and Immy was blond. Pixie looked a lot like Romeo and Immy looked a lot like Zane. The two eldest and the two youngest. Immy handed the picture back to Teddy. She took out her own phone and began to find a picture of Pixie. It didn't take long at all. Immy handed her phone to Teddy. She didn't have many paper based pictures with her on that day and hadn't been able to take many to New Zealand.

"She is beautiful. I think Pixie's beautiful too. I took this picture a few days before I left. She decided to have a little party for me, of course that meant it was me and her dancing to Tweenies. It was a lovely day." Immy said looking down at the picture. "She looks more like Romeo than she does look like me. I look more like Zane. She is also the only Brunette out of me, Zane and Romeo."

Okay I need to go, I'll be back later

Teddy took his picture and put it away before looking at her pphone. He laughed when he saw the pose her sister had. He was about to comment on how different they looked when she started speaking. "Who are Zane and Romeo?" She had never mentioned those names to him before. Maybe they were cousins or brothers or something like that.

Immy gave a small laugh. She hadn't told anyone the names of her brothers so it was understandable that he didn't understand who they were. Immy smiled at him before explaining.

"Zane and Romeo are my brothers. Zane was 7 and Romeo was 3 and I was 5. Pixie wasn't born when they died" Immy said explaining. "You would've liked Zane, he was really into sports and rugby. Used to play it all the time with my dad."

Teddy was about to ask what she meant by was when Immy said they died. His expression changed drastically to one of sadness but not pity, he knew people usually hated to be pitied. "Hey, I'm sorry." He brought up his other arm around her and enveloped her in a hug.

Immy smiled at him and shook her head slowly. Not many people knew of her brothers. She thought of them often but never talked of them. She spoke of them all too often at home with Pixie. Just because they were gone, that didn't mean that Pixie shouldn't know what they were like. They were still a major part of Immy and she missed them with all her heart but she didn't need a sorry.

"It's okay, that was a long time ago. I miss them everyday but that can't change anything. I love Zane and Romeo, with all my heart. I know it'll never be like it was. But Pixie is there. I have Pixie" Immy said with a small sad smile. "She's my beautiful little girl. My beautiful little sister and no one can take her away from me. I won't let it happen, not while I still breath this air. You probably feel the same about Tracey? Like she is the only constant good thing in your life, like you'd lay down your own life the save hers. Do you feel that way about Tracey?"

Teddy removed his arm and smiled sadly as she spoke about them. He nodded when she asked about Tracey. "Yeah I do, she is my little girl, mum always says that Tracey must be mine because she acts nothing like anyone else in the family. She is amazing." He sighed, he thought back to everything he had had to go through to make her like that and not some replica of her dad. His face soured slightly but went back to normal in seconds.

Immy smiled. It was pretty simple for Pixie to be just like Immy. Immy wasn't only her sister but she was almost like a parent figure seeing as Pixie was really lacking that. It was easy, thought Immy could see some traits that Pixie had gotten from her brothers. It was easy to see. Pixie had the same innocently sweet smile that Zane had, had.

"I bet she is." Immy said smiling. "You are amazing too. Like brother like sister."

Teddy grinned, lightening up his mood. "And pre tell, how might I be awesome?" He laughed while speaking in a jokey voice and trying to look like he was used to complements. He figuered that if they kept talking about families he would eventually mention Darren at some point, then she would ask and they would fight again because he would rant about his over protectiveness. This was a much safer option in Teddy's eyes.

Immy smiled and began to think about he was awesome. It wasn't hard. She could think of quite a few reasons easily. Immy looked up and smiled at him.

"You are awesome, because you are yourself. Nothing more, nothing less. That might sound pretty lame but I think it's really cool. You're also really nice and kind and thoughtful. Smart, in your own ways. You are awesome." Immy said smiling. "Does that satisfy?"

Teddy grinned in a fake pompous manner. "Yes, yes it does madam and I can't say I don't agree." He was joking around, using a snobby voice and everything. "Nah, I'm only messing."He returned to his normal voice and his normal grin. "You seriously think I'm awesome?"

Immy nodded. She did think he was awesome. It wasn't hard to think or to believe. The thing about being awesome is that it would come completely naturally. Teddy was a complete natural at being awesome.

"Yeah, I think you are awesome. Very awesome and kinda cute too." Immy said with a smile.

Teddy smiled as she said he was awesome. It wasn't a jokey one this time, it was a real one. He froze slightly when she said he was cute. "I'm cute? Well I can honestly say I've never been called cute before, well, not after I turned six anyway." He shuddered slightly at the memories of his family pinching his cheeks and calling him cute.

Immy laughed. Was it that hard to believe what she was saying. Immy just smiled and nodded. She did mean most things she said. Unless Immy was being very sarcastic she meant what she said.

"There is nothing wrong with being found to be cute. I would take it as a compliment. A person who is a 6 year old at heart is always more fun to be around." Immy said in reference to what he said about turning 6.

Teddy nodded before adding, jokely. "As long as you don't mean in a baby way I'm happy with it." He grinned at her and looked out past the harbor. A cold wind blew in and he shivered slightly before turning back to Immy. He had just thought of a completely random question that had nothing to do with what they were just talking about. "Is there a chance that Pixie could be a witch?"

Immy nodded. She knew Pixie was a witch. She'd known that Zane was a wizard and so would Romeo. Her mother was a witch so they had inherited wizarding blood. She knew Pixie would be a witch. She'd be coming to Hogwarts when Immy was older. Immy smiled at Teddy.

"She is a witch. Like our mother was. My mother was a witch. Hasn't done any magic in years but still a witch." Immy said smiling. "What about Tracey?"

Teddy shook his head. "I don't think so, she could be a muggleborn but it's unlikely. My magic comes from my dads' side and she has a different dad so I doubt it." Teddy secretly wished she would be a muggleborn, part of him wanted it so she would be able to share this with him, the other so he was always around to protect her when she started school.

Immy nodded. She hoped that Teddy's little sister would become a witch, it would mean that Pixie and her would be a year apart when they came to school. It was strange for Immy to think about Pixie being 11. She still remembered her as a baby and a young child, beginning in life. Immy had seen the first of everything that Pixie had done. It always made Immy smile when she thought about it.

"Well you can wish. I'd just watch her. Make her really angry or scared and see if strange things happen. Pixie does sometimes." Immy said with a smile. "Never give up hope that she might be."

Teddy shook his head. "Tried it, Trace doesn't get angry easily and she doesn't get scared. When she is angry she lets it out physically and the one time she was scared i was with her and feeling the same so the fact that all the lights flickered was put down to me." He shuddered slightly at that memory. That was the day they had found out for sure he was magical, it was also the day Tracey had found out she was the perfect height for defending herself.

Immy shrugged. They would just have to wait and see. If she did have magical signs then it would be great and that would be good news for all. Immy smiled at him. Maybe there would a sign later, his sister was still young. If Immy had read correctly most didn't show any signs of magic until the age of about 6.

"Just hope. That's the best way" Immy said with a smile. "Does Tracey know you are a wizard?"

Teddy nodded a smile growing wider by the second. "She was the one who got the owl down and read my letter. I was still alseep when she came to tell me." He chuckled, remembering the rude awakening that he had gotten that morning.

Immy smiled. She'd had a different experience of reading her letter. She'd almost completely forgotten about the fact she'd be going. She'd found it in the morning and read the letter and wasn't as pleased as she had imagined she'd be when she was younger and being told about the magic. Immy had sat for hours that night, wondering whether or not to even go.

"I'm always up before Pixie. Apart from on my birthday. She'll get up early and wake me up." Immy said "On the day I got my letter, I didn't tell her about it until the next day. I didn't what to do when I got the letter. I had to think about Pixie, you know."

(Sorry for the delay, couldn't think what to write)

"Yeah, I know." Teddy smiled at the thought of his sister, then thought about her sister. Even though they were opposites, Teddy could imagine them friends, Tracey got on with every one.

lame

Immy nodded more to herself than anything. Reminding herself that she'd made the right decision about coming. Immy had already begun plans for going back home at around christmas. It would be summer in New Zealand but winter in Wales, which would make things a little weird for Immy but there was no way Immy wasn't spending christmas at home.

"Shall we go for a walk?" Immy suggested standing up, holding her hand out to Teddy. "And instead of talking about others we talk about herself. There is so much we need to learn about each other." Immy smiled. It did seem like most of the times they met they talked about others, family and never really about themselves.

"Alright then." Teddy agreed, he stood up and grabbed his jumper off of the bench, making sure his wallet was still in there first. "Which direction we going then?" He looked left and right, they both looked similar and, kind of, boring.

Immy looked left and then right. Neither looked terribly interesting but something told her to go left. She looked left and then took Teddy's hand playfully and began to walk to the left.

"The left." Immy said. She looked around as they walked it was pretty boring but maybe Teddy would see something interesting. "So, tell me about yourself?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back