Apologies and forgivings.

Teddy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Teddy paced back and forwards down the harbor, fidgeting with nerves and trying to think of what to say. He had convinced Immy to meet him here so he could apologize. They had had a fight and he wasn't really sure why they had fought but he knew he regretted it. His hoodie lay on the ground with a giant daisy sitting on it. He hoped these could help him sort it out, Immy was oe of his best friends.

Immy had calmed down. She wanted to apologise for how she had acted. She hadn't meant to get so annoyed. She'd agreed to come meet Teddy at the harbour. And this was where she was walking to. Immy walked quickly and quickly noticed Teddy. She stopped for a brief moment and looked towards him. She tilted her head like a young child watching him pace. She took a small breath and then walked towards him. She stopped a little in front of him and smiled apologetically.

"Hi" Immy said.

Teddy looked up and saw Immy. He froze slightly, she was still beautiful as always, before bursting out with his apology. "Immy I'm sorry for fighting, I didn't mean to make you mad, I was being stupid and not thinking about what I was saying, I'm really really sorry." He paused slightly to pick up the over sized daisy. "I even got you a daisy, a really big daisy, I'm really sorry, please forgive me." It was spoken terribly fast, all in two breaths. He looked at her with apologetic eyes and held out the flower.

Immy was a little surprised by his apology. Had she not been paying full attention she might have missed it. Immy smiled towards him. She took the large daisy with out a word with all but a simple smile on her face. She was as sorry as he was. She hadn't meant to lose her temper or get annoyed.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have got annoyed. The daisy is lovely. I forgive you and I am sorry." Immy said. She leaned into him and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "We good?"

Teddy sighed when she took the flower and accepted his apology. He was about to protest her apology, saying she had nothing to apologize for, when she kissed him on the cheek. Instead of protesting he just answered her other question. "Yeah." His voice was quite dreamy. He shook his head and coughed in, what was supposed to be, a manly way before talking, his voice deliberately butch sounding. "Yeah we're cool."

Immy smiled and took his hand in hers. She was glad that they were good. It felt good that they were good. Immy brought the daisy up to her nose and took a smell, she did love everything about Daisies. How could she not being a daisy princess. Daisies were amazing. She noticed a bench and bending down to pick up Teddy's jumper which sat on the ground she lightly dragged Teddy over to the bench.

"We're cool. I'm glad we are. I wouldn't have wanted to lose you as a friend."Immy said with a bright smile. "I'm glad we are." Immy repeated, before sitting down on the bench.

Teddy grinned as she took his hand and he allowed himself to be taken to the bench. He sat down next to her, taking his hand out of hers only to put it around her shoulder. "Me too. You're an awesome friend, don't want to ever lose you." Teddy felt strange saying that, he wasn't sure how he felt about the fact he meant it.

Immy looked out from where she was sitting. Immy was glad of her friendship with Teddy, since they had first met it had changed. She liked Teddy but now as nothing more than a best friend she could tell anything to. Immy looked up and smiled at him.

"You are pretty awesome yourself. How's the rest of your week been?" Immy asked.

Teddy grinned. "My week has been quite boring, mainly messing around with Tracey, helping her with her rugby. She will be the first female professional if she carries on this way." His voice was laced with pride as he spoke of Trace. She was the single most important person in Teddy's life at the moment, she had been since she arrived. "Apart from that just hung out with Mitch, he's my best mate, and helped mum with a bit of shopping before being told i'm not allowed to." He stopped before going into a rant about Darren. His views on over-protectiveness was what caused the original fight. "How about you?"

Immy gave a small laugh. He'd done a lot more during the week than she had. Immy hadn't done much. She'd bought a cat, gone out food shopping, made a friend and read a book. Immy hadn't done much a lot. Nothing productive at least. Hearing Teddy speak of Tracey made Immy think of Pixie. She knew Pixie would hate rugby. She didn't most things that were violent.

"Productive. I've gone out food shopping, bought a British short haired kitten, which I named Belarus, like the country. I made a friend and read a book. I've not much." Immy said smiling. "I'm so looking forward to the start of term. It is going to be amazing."

"You bought a cat?" Teddy grinned, he had imagined Immy as more of a dog person, but then again, people saw him as a dog person and he had a cat. "And made a friend? Wow, you've accomplished more than me."

Immy nodded and smiled. She'd done a few things. Nothing of real importance. Though she did like her new friend and she was loving Belarus. Immy looked back out to where the bench was facing. It did look lovely and the weather was once again very warm. Immy liked it.

"Maybe. Do you own any animals, Teddy?" Immy asked out of interest.

Teddy nodded. "Yeah, I have a cat too. She's called Tigger." Teddy removed his arm from her shoulder and reached for his jumper. He took his wallet out one of the pockets in the jacket and opened it. He took a group of pictures out of the credit card section and sorted through them. He put all but one back and handed that one to Immy. "That's her." He had always carried pictures of his family and pets with him, you never kow when you might need them.

The photo

Immy took the picture. It was a very cute cat. Immy had found since getting a little kitten of her own she had a soft spot for cats. She was loving have Belarus around. Immy smiled at the name. Tigger. Like the character from the kids programme. Immy wondered if it had anything to with it. But her cat was named Belarus after the country and she had nothing to do with that. She'd never been.

"She's cute." Immy said still looking at the picture "Has her name got anything to do with Winniw the Pooh? Or have I spent way too much time watching them that I think the two things are connected."

Teddy laughed. "Yeah it is. Trace loves Tigger and she refused to called her anything else." He smiled at the memories, when Darren was less protective. No, I refuse to think if that. It's that type of stuff that made us argue in the first place. "What colour is Belarus then?"

Immy gave a laugh. Her little sister also loved Tigger. She had a tigger soft toy that Immy had bought her on her very first birthday and she had loved nothing else more. Immy thought to her cat. It wasn't really one colour. Immy went to her pocket and pulled out her phone. She might not be able to use it at hogwarts but Immy still liked it. She flicked through the pictures until she found one of Belarus. She passed the phone to Teddy.

"Thats Belarus" Immy said.

"Now that is cute." Teddy smiled and put the picture of his own cat up next to it. "I can't choose. Well, actually, I choose mine because she's mine." He grinned before putting the picture back in his wallet with the rest of the pictures.

Teddy caught sight of the picture of his sister. He realised how Immy must feel towards Pixie, how she would be protective. "Tell me about her, Pixie that is." He was genuinely interested as he put the wallet back into his jumper.

Immy smiled and looked at the picture of her kitten. She was almost the cutest little thing Immy had seen. Though her little sister was cute too. Immy took the phone back and put it back into her pocket. She smiled at Teddy's question. Pixie. There was so much to describe her. Immy smiled and looked up at Teddy.

"Pixie, she's a beautiful little girl. So full of life. So happy all the time. Pixie could make anyone laugh not matter how they felt." Immy said thinking about her little sister and how easy it was for her to make Immy laugh."Pixie is always well behaved, she got so much energy and yet I've tired of it. When she was younger she had a hard time sleeping but I don't blame her for the long nights with no sleep. She grew out of that quite quickly. Her laugh makes you warm inside and like nothing matters and she has the cutest smile ever. It could light up the darkest parts of the dark forest. I got to name her. I was first to hold her. My name was the first thing she ever said. Pixie has a lovely musical voice and plays the piano like an angel. Pixie has the purest soul, she's so kind and caring and forgiving of everyone. She's the perfect little girl. Better yet she's my little perfect sister." Immy smiled at the memories of her sister growing up. She realised she had rambled quite a bit. "I'm sorry, I'm rambling"

Teddy smiled as she spoke. He returned his arm around her shoulder. "No need to apologize, she sounds wonderful." Teddy thought about how this girl sounded as nice as Trace and yet they sounded so different. With a sister like that she would need to be protective. "She sounds like someone I know actually, Alot like them in fact." He grinned and gave Immy's shoulder a slight squeeze to show he was on about her.

Immy blushed a deep pink. She had first wondered who it was but when he showed that it was Immy, Immy had been surprised. Immy wasn't entirely used to compliments. She knew that Pixie was her world and her everything. She always felt like there was a connection between them that was greater than just sisters. Immy loved her sister more than anything on this planet. She loved her more than the planet. Immy began to wonder about Teddy's sister.

"You are too kind" Immy said. "What is Tracey like?"

Teddy grinned. "Tracey? Well, she's quite different from Pixie I'll tell you that. She loves to play contact sports, especially rugby, and play pranks and cause mayhem but she is never in trouble because she has these big puppy dog eyes that get her out of any trouble she might get into. She gets most of the things she wants because of those eyes but she never acts spoilt. Tracey is never mean to anyone without a good reason and is the queen of cheering people up. She is just an all round great person if you're nice to her and her friends, you be mean to her friends and she's like a mother bear. She may only be 4 but she can bite peoples knees pretty hard." Teddy grinned at the memories of him and his sister. He chuckled slightly as he realised how much he had just said. "And you thought you were rambling."

Immy gave a small laugh. She loved how Teddy spoke of his sister. Though there was something different in the way he spoke of his sister and to how Immy spoke of her own sister. There was most likely a difference in relationship. Immy had practically raised Pixie, so Immy figured that maybe there relationship would be very much different. Immy smiled brightly. She missed her sister a lot. It was hard to be this far away from her.

"She sounds amazing. So much spirit." Immy said. "You must be an amazing brother to her. She's very lucky. Even if she bites"

Teddy smiled dreamily and laughed at the biting comment. "Yeah she is. She's my favourite person in the world. I've got a picture of her as well if you want to see her." He didn't think she would say yes, not very many people did and half the time Teddy didn't like it when they did. "I suppose I'm an okay brother but I have to try hard when she has parents like ours." He didn't mean to say that but it just popped out. "Just ignore that last bit."

Immy smiled and nodded. She wanted to see a picture of his little sister. Immy smiled, she hoped that she was a good sister. She thought that she was, Pixie had turned out pretty well. Immy gave a small laugh at his last comment. She knew what he was getting at and thought it was funny how they both had sisters and yet completely different parents. Immy's were under protective to say the least and his were over protective. Immy was over protective and needed to be to feel safe and Teddy wanted little protectiveness. There was irony in there somewhere.

"I'd love to see a picture of your sister. I think I'm good sister, Pixie hasn't turned out horrible and with the parents I have it's hard." Immy said smiling.

Teddy went back into his wallet, this time bringing out a picture of his favourite girl. "There she is, I know we don't look much alike, people rarely make the connection." He grinned as he remembered the day that was taken, there was a load of pictures at home of her posing in different outfits as they had gone through the clothes bought during their shopping trip but he loved that one the best. "I think she's beautiful."

Trace

Users who are viewing this thread

Back