Apologies and forgivings.

Teddy grinned as she dragged him left. He thought for a second before answering. "Well, I was born in Downpatrick in Ireland. My parents were still married then. When I was two my dad got promoted and he had to start travelling around the world, my mum wanted to stay home so we didn't see alot of him.

When I was three they split up and my dad moved to the house his work had provided over in Bulgaria because that's where he had to travel most of the time. My mum started dating again and eventually met Darren who she married three days before my fourth birthday, leaving me with dad as he had moved to new zealand by then.

At five mum moved to new zealand for Darren as his family lived over here, I made some new friends including my bes friend now called Mitch who is completely clumsy and hurts himself on a regular basis. When I was six mum gave birth to Stacey. I hated her at first because she was Darrens child and I hate Darren, by this point I was living with mum and him properly and only seeing dad occasionally because he kept moving. I grew to love Stace as she repeatedly disobeyed Darren and played up.

Darren blamed her behaviour on me as she still hasn't stopped, and is now "Protecting" his wife from being turned against him aswell. He always made sure I wasn't alone with her and whenever a special occasion came along, christmas, her birthday, Stace's birthday or my birthday, he'd take her out somewhere, just the two of them.

When I was nine I decided that I wanted to live with my dad, He has now settled down in new zealand aswell after being promoted again. My parents live near each other now and I see Stacey everyday and mum when possible."

Teddy realised he had been rambleing and he had also complained about over-protectiveness, again. "Sorry, I got a it caught up in telling that." He looked back and noticed that he could barely see the bench any more. "Well, that's my life story, what about yours?"

(Sorry for the rambling)

Immy listen as Teddy spoke. There histories were similar in ways but different in others. Immy nodded every now and then. Coming to understand his hate for protectiveness. It bothered her a little, but she didn't to argue with one of her best friends. Immy smiled at Teddy as he asked about her history. She took a deep breath before beginning.

"I was born in Aberystwyth, Wales. Zane was 2 at that point and my dad, didn't work as many hours and my mother was happy, very happy. She used to draw all the time. We didn't use pictures My mother drew all the moments. When I was 2 and Zane was 4, my other brother Romeo was born. By 4 Zane would sit at the piano we had and play the best tunes. Being 2 I would follow my mum where ever she went. Cooking, clean, drawing, sewing. Anything. By 4, I was really happy. When my dad came home from work, me, Zane and Romeo would go out to the back garden and play sports and have fun, in the Welsh weather. Zane was 6 at that point you know, he was making rules up as he went along. Romeo at 2 was more able to sing than speaking." Immy gave a small laugh at a memory that reminded her of Romeo singing. "I remember my mum saying to me once when we were in kitchen, that Romeo was going to grow up and be an opera singer because he sang more than talk and that Zane would be in the one man band that would be the music Romeo would sing to. I by four could read, write and count. I had a basic grasp on the workings of the kitchen, looking after the little one and maintaining the house. For 4, I think I was more a grown up than a child. Anyway, about two weeks before my 5th birthday, on Romeo's 3rd birthday, myself, Romeo and Zane, went to the local park and stayed there most of the day. It wasn't too far from our house and my mum trusted us to be careful. I don't think I've ever had more fun. I didn't stop smiling the whole time. At the end of the night, we got some person to take a picture of the three of us on Zane's camera and then went home. Hand in hand, siblings happy together." Immy paused, she realised that was probably the nicest part of her whole history. She took a breath before continuing.

"My birthday, I got a silver locket. Inside was the picture of my brothers and I at the picnic. There was a second compartment and it was empty. Zane took out his camera and set it to go off itself. We had a picture of the whole family smiling, my mother pregnant. Very heavily pregnant. I put that picture into the other compartment. It was the best birthday present I ever got. For my birthday we went to the park again, but this time all of us. My mother sent Zane, Romeo and I off first. I was out the house a little later than them. They were on the road, car comes out of no where and well, you know the end. Romeo being only 3 died on impact and Zane died later in the hospital. My mother was distraught, my father in an utter state of denial." Immy said, she realised she was rambling quite badly but still, she was okay with telling, there was a smile on her face as she remembered Zane and Romeo and the rest of her family, happy. "Pixie was born, a few weeks later and my mother went into a form of depression, I'm not too sure about it. I was first to hold Pixie and I got to name her. I basically raised Pixie. My mother never has recovered and my dad, well lets just say, he's away more often than in the house. It was really hard at first, I didn't know what to do and I was still trying to come to grips with the death of my brothers but as Pixie grew up it became easier. Okay I wish my mum was okay and I wish my dad was home more often but you've got to take what you are given and I was given death and life. That's me. My life so far." Immy finished. She looked to Teddy and smiled. "I ramble a lot too. For 11 year olds there is a lot we have to tell about our lives, imagine later in life, when there is so much more to tell."

Ya, sorry for rambling, a lot. I do that a lot

Teddy nodded as she said her story. He now understood why she was protective of her sister, it was the sub-consciece (sp?) fear that she would lose Pixie aswell as Zane and Romeo. "You ramble fine." He joked, nudging her slightly. "Merlin forbid anything interesting happens to us ever again, we could go on for hours and not even reach our teenage years if it did." Ted shook his head, a small smile gracing his lips. "Where to now m'lady?"

Immy nodded, she knew that interesting things were going to happen. She just knew it, they'd experience a lot more that would make there stories, long, interesting and full with the things that initialled life. Immy smiled brightly at Teddy. Before looking around to the area they had just walked to. It was pretty dull. She thought they best for a little while longer walk.

"Okay Teddy, make me a promise, here and now." Immy started. "I want you to promise me that once we graduate in 7 years we will meet at that bench we just walked from and we'll retell our stories. No matter, if we've grown apart, grown together, hate each other. We will meet on this day in seven years. Can you promise me that?" Immy had turned to face Teddy with a bright smile. It was hard to imagine Teddy in seven years, it was hard to imagine herself in 7 years. They'd be grown up, moving on to the next stage of there life. Immy guessed that Teddy would most likely be taller and his voice deeper, that was easy but would he look similar to now or completely different. They'd just have to wait and see.

Teddy thought about it for a second, he couldn't imagine Immy older. He could tell she would be taller but from there he couldn't guess. "Alright, I promise, In seven years I will go to that bench over there." He pointed to the one that was quite a way back now. "And I will tell you my story then you will tell me yours." Teddy felt kind of silly doing it but he stuck out his hand for her to shake so they could close the deal.

Immy took his hand and shook it. She knew she'd always remember the promise. That kind of thing stuck out in your mind and you remembered until it actually happened and then when it did happen you remembered it forever. Immy let go of his hand and smiled brightly.

"I'm sure we'll be there all night." Immy said with smile. "Where to now superman?"

Teddy laughed at the name superman. He couldn't decide which direction to go and began to move his finger between them, mumbling as he did. "Eeny meeny miny mo, catch a tigger by it's toe, if it squeals let it go, eeny meeny miny mo." I tlanded on left. "Left it is."

Immy smiled and looked to the left. She smiled and nodded.

"Left it is." Immy said smiling brightly. "Do you know where this path leads to?" Immy took his hand lightly and began to walk to the left, where Teddy had pointed.

Sorry for Lameness.

it's okay

Teddy grinned as she took his hand. "Not a clue." They walked for a while, Teddy saying nothing, then he spoke. "You meet any new people since we last saw each other then?" Teddy wanted to know everything about Immy, that included who her friends and foe's were.

Immy nodded. She'd met a few people. She considered them to be friends and really nothing more than that but Immy was always open to more friends and to new people.

"A few. All really nice people. What about you?" Immy asked smiling. "Have you met anyone who you dislike?"

Teddy shook his head. "Nobody I dislike yet. I have made a few friends though." Thinking of friends, Teddy's mind thought of the people he had met in the common room. He had made a friend and a fan it seemed.

Immy smiled and nodded. She hadn't met anyone she disliked and she didn't think anyone disliked her. Everyone she'd met had been pretty cool. The whole place seemed really cool. Immy was so far enjoying it. She looked to Teddy as they walked and smiled to him.

"We'll have to met up in school. All the time." Immy said with a smile. "Okay?"

Teddy grinned. "Defiantly." He looked around, noticeing the sun had moved quite a bit since they had started walking . "Have you got the time on you?"

Immy nodded. She looked up at the sky and realised that it would be pretty late. She pulled her phone out her pocket and glanced at the time.

"7.30pm"Immy said. "I should really get going. It's kinda late."

Teddy nodded as she spoke. "That's exactly what I was thinking. I'll see you at school yeah?" He asked, making sure before hugging her and walking in the direction of his house.

He turned around to wave as he turned a corner. As he walked he thought about how glad he was that they wee back to friends and how stupid he was to fight with her over something as stupid as over protectiveness.

Immy nodded and watched as Teddy walked away. She looked down at the daisy in her hand. The one he'd given her. She looked up and around at the area she was standing in. She smiled as she saw Teddy wave to her she waved back. Waiting a few more minutes she turned and walked away. She knew her and Teddy would always be good friends. They were able to see past the differences they had and become strong friends. Immy smiled to herself as the walk towards the setting sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back