Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayt Aurelious

OOC First Name
Raze
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="midnightblue">I have few characters here who surely needs to have a life here since well, their RPs are starting to slow down.. :r , well, all of them are first years actually.. :D

Anyways, here they are.

Fayt Aurelious ( 1st year, Slytherin)
Fayt is a parselmouth, Fayt comes across as being a mostly emotionless, cold child, focused solely on his interests and his vow to protect his sister nevertheless, he is still capable of portraying himself as a charming, cheerful, lenient individual. He is a person that doesn't like to admit defeat, and it's with this stubborn behavior that he'll push through obstacles with a single-minded resolve to win, to advance, and to do anything and everything perceived as necessary to achieve his goals.

Ryuuji Tsukino (1st year, Ravenclaw)
I passed an application for him to be a metamorphmagus (Spelling chack? :r) Anyways, he's athletic and is very cheerful, he can be sadistic at times too, he doesn't have a CD yet, as I'm still trying to develop his character. :D

Maria Leingod (1st year, Slytherin)
I also passed an application for her, this time, for her to be a part-veela, Maria is an enigmatic girl. She is secretive and intelligent. Despite her occasionally antagonistic traits, she can be really friendly is she dares to. Although Maria has a cold and uncaring exterior, she demonstrates her concern for others in some instances. She is quiet and somewhat intimidating, but she is very protective with those whom she cares for. She demands respect from others, and would respect someone faithfully is that someone respects her back.

Well, they need friends, enemies.. everything really.. :D
<i>
</i>

Well, I have Sara-whom you already know as you rp her mother. I was thinking for Fayt-she could be a kind-of mentor. Who like, tries to kind of set him on the right track, but he never actually listens to her and Sara would undoubtedly get very frustrated with him. So, that could be something, or if you have any other ideas I will rp with any of the three.

Sara Moon said:
Well, I have Sara-whom you already know as you rp her mother. I was thinking for Fayt-she could be a kind-of mentor. Who like, tries to kind of set him on the right track, but he never actually listens to her and Sara would undoubtedly get very frustrated with him. So, that could be something, or if you have any other ideas I will rp with any of the three.
That would be great, he really need someone who'll be able to stand up against him and reprimand or scold him, much like an older sister figure.. he's a bit hard-headed and stubborn though so he would surely be very frustrating to deal with..

Speaking of Sophie, we haven't been able to RP them that much now right? :r :)
<i>
</i>

I know. I thought we should, but then Kate (character) stopped eating and didn't want Sara to tell her parents and the letters home topic died out with the holidays. :(

So, with Fayt and Sara-should it start out at the picnic where she like reprimands him or something?

Sara Moon said:
I know. I thought we should, but then Kate (character) stopped eating and didn't want Sara to tell her parents and the letters home topic died out with the holidays. :(

So, with Fayt and Sara-should it start out at the picnic where she like reprimands him or something?
Yes, that would make sense, he'll probably do something that will earn him that, he's not really talking that much in that topic after all, and he seems to be not enjoying it. haha..

Well, about Sophie and her family, we could probably figure out a way at which they'll be able to RP again. :D

Yes, I gave Thomas to Brock, but he doesn't seem to be using him. ?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back