Anything for Riley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Smith

This is Riley, he is a good guy, well except the cheating on girls part. He is soon to be 19 and also a soon to be dad. He is engaged to the mother, Adele Mathews, and head over heels for her. However Riley is a get around and a charmer. If he see's a pretty girl he would not hesitate to make his presence known to her. Riley likes to make friends with new people and is a good friend to have. Once he has decided that you are in fact a good friend he is very loyal to you. He likes to have a guys night out quite often and likes to drink. He doesnt get over board however but he is a party animal.

Im looking for anything really, friends, enemies, love interest's. What ever you want to do i will most likely say yes too. Sooo post you idea's and i will say what i think

ps. Riley is going to try and be a bit more loyal so he will need a girl, 17+, to rp with so that he can talk to her and not sleep wit her. So he can prove to everyone that he can be loyal. :D

Laura :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back