• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Anyone want to roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are doing a sisterly quarrel, I am game as well. I actually did just start a topic earlier today in our dorm room not knowing about this plot. My darling sisters did not inform me of anything until just now.

Otherwise, I am up to help out fueling the bickering whereever we wish. :)
 
sorry i've been....invisible or something.

anyways, i'm back, and all this sounds super-duper to me. except the teagan fighting part. she's not one to start anything, she'd rather just ignore the person who's pissing her off.

but she'd love to be a spectator and/or back someone up
verbally, that is.

alright... [:

oh, but i'll be offline for most of the day i think. i'll be back later tonight.
 
Hilde and I have started an argument in the girls' dormitory.
 
Very nice. I think I'll wait for things to get a bit more heated before I have Sophia step in.
 
I think it has gotten pretty heated, if anyone wants to join now. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top