Anyone want to roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athene Perthro

Ok, so, I'll be honest. I don't have a plot in mind at all. But, I would like to come up with one with your help, and start a new roleplay. Any takers?

Kool New Siggy! I would love to role play!

I am always game, especially since Sophia and Athene are now developing a rather odd relationship with each other.

Thanks. Any ideas for a plot though? I was kind of hoping some Slytherins would be keen. I'm getting a bit bored of all of Athene's RPs being her arguing or fighting someone else, and I can't imagine her and Brian would get on very well :p

Would you mind if I joined as well?

Athene Perthro said:
Thanks. Any ideas for a plot though? I was kind of hoping some Slytherins would be keen. I'm getting a bit bored of all of Athene's RPs being her arguing or fighting someone else, and I can't imagine her and Brian would get on very well :p
Would Athene possibly see a need to pull her grades up? Sophia has gotten nearly straight Os since her first year. I know Athene is stubborn and proud, but I know last year Manteia told all the Slytherins with lax grades they needed to get them pulled up.

Also it is easy for them to run into each other in any number of places.

Athene Perthro said:

Hmm... have no Idea what kind of plot then XP

Athene Perthro said:
Heidi Lindstrom said:
'Course not :)

And Sophia, yes, Athene's grades are pretty bad, but how would that help an RP?
It would give them a reason to be interacting. But now that we have others who want to be involved it's not really necessary.

Sophia Stark said:
Athene Perthro said:
Heidi Lindstrom said:
'Course not :)

And Sophia, yes, Athene's grades are pretty bad, but how would that help an RP?
It would give them a reason to be interacting. But now that we have others who want to be involved it's not really necessary.
I don't really understand how Athene having bad grades and Sophia having good grades would be reason for them interacting, but I'm happy to go with whatever idea that you have, as well as whatever we can come up with here.

I wanaa join too.How about a duel between Athene adnd kasey and sophia ready made prefects and the others are the onlokers who go an dcall sophia.But yeah no big detention plzz

Kasey Carla said:
I wanaa join too.How about a duel between Athene adnd kasey and sophia ready made prefects and the others are the onlokers who go an dcall sophia.But yeah no big detention plzz
If you have an unsupervised duel that Sophia witnesses I can assure you a big detention will be involved as that is highly dangerous and against school rules.

Athene, what I was thinking was if Athene needed help raising her grades she might ask someone who has good grades like Sophia. But Athene is stubborn and proud, so I am not sure that would work. Also I am not sure how it would integrate the rest of the girls.

What about something in the Girl's Dorm? Perhaps an argument or something? If someone makes Sophia angry enough there can be a fire.

The girl's dorm sounds good, but I can't imagine how Brian and Kasey would fit in there.

Heidi Lindstrom said:
The girl's dorm sounds good, but I can't imagine how Brian and Kasey would fit in there.
Well they of course would not be able to partake in that particular RP. We could try and figure out another one for them to participate in. Unfortunately is it not always plausible to have an RP that includes everyone who wants to be included.

Sophia Stark said:
Heidi Lindstrom said:
Well they of course would not be able to partake in that particular RP. We could try and figure out another one for them to participate in. Unfortunately is it not always plausible to have an RP that includes everyone who wants to be included.
I agree... sometimes mass roleplays, where people are just thrown in for the sake of being included, can get a little messy and unrealistic.

I like the dorm idea, but I can imagine that Athene would be the one annoying Sophia? I was kind of hoping for a roleplay where Athene wouldn't be the one starting a fight, for once.

Athene Perthro said:
Sophia Stark said:
Heidi Lindstrom said:
I agree... sometimes mass roleplays, where people are just thrown in for the sake of being included, can get a little messy and unrealistic.

I like the dorm idea, but I can imagine that Athene would be the one annoying Sophia? I was kind of hoping for a roleplay where Athene wouldn't be the one starting a fight, for once.
Hm, perhaps Teagen or Heidi might like to start something? Would either of them fight with any other Slytherin girls over anything?

this is just a suggestion, but maybe myself and heidi could start some sort of sisterly quarrel that gets out of hand and then the other slytherin girls can interject as they wish, i'm just bouncing off ideas

Hannah Lindstrom said:
this is just a suggestion, but maybe myself and heidi could start some sort of sisterly quarrel that gets out of hand and then the other slytherin girls can interject as they wish, i'm just bouncing off ideas
Well, I am game for that if Athene and Teagen are.

I know we are still waiting for Teagen's approval, but do you think we could start this RP soon? Like tomorrow possibly?

Heidi Lindstrom said:
I know we are still waiting for Teagen's approval, but do you think we could start this RP soon? Like tomorrow possibly?
Heck, why not start it right now?

I could start it now, actually. As long as it doesn't matter if the others are not online.

Heidi Lindstrom said:
I could start it now, actually. As long as it doesn't matter if the others are not online.
I am nearly always online, just anonymous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back