Any Death Eaters out there??

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4 essence of dragonstone
Okay so I know I've been posting here a lot but I'm trying to get my characters going again.

This is my Death Eater, Maria Blackwood. She is my newest and due to a long string of viruses I never really got to do much with her. So that means I pretty much need everything...

I don't really see Maria having but maybe one true friend being as she's well mean. So I would really like to try and get some interesting Rp's going with other death eaters or just plain old evil people. The closer to her age the better. She is new to New Zealand so she really doesn't know anyone although she was well known in Europe for being the witch she is, and a powerful one at that.

Also Maria isn't really big on the love seen right know, she had her heart broken by a muggle thus leading to her becoming so dark so I would really like for someone to try and unfreeze her heart, someone she could be with for a long time like a final, but it would probably be a while before she warmed up enough to marry them.

So let me know whatcha think, I'm open to ideas :)
Thanks Annie :D

Hey Annie,

So I don't knwo what you think about it, but we'll see. So I have this character, Richard Mckay. At the moment he is a Ministry Official, but I've applied to have a group change. He's going through a bit of a rough time, being that he has decided to hate anything muggle (though I'm thinking its just a phase) and his daughter disowned him (kinda wish I never made them related) but anyway, so he is denying ever having a daughter. But eventually he is going to go back to his normal mostly happy self, and i've applied for him to be a deatheater, so we'll see if that works out. He's 36. Whataya think?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back