• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Answer the Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zion Deveraux

Well-Known Member
Messages
93
Okay I have Zion :cool: who's in a band :D

He's 30 Years old, if anyone wants to rp with him post here xD
 
No I don't mind. If you want a little info about him first I'll give you just a little bit, still developing his bio not sure I don't want him to be internationally known yet, or just a simple band that well known only one part of the world.
 
Simple facts well the basic he was Link keeper, Elijah friend but never told Link about his older brother. Just the simple fact Elijah moved to Canada way back so Zion had to care for Link. Zion in the wizaring world just a simple bartender and in the muggel world a band singer. He sings for both worlds its just muggels love his sounds more than wizards, still he's been around but I never got to fully develop him. So you like to start in rp with him and Candie?
 
Topic Closed and Archived​

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top