Another Year Older

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
" Hello?" Caysi said, putting her ear to the phone. It was her cousin, wishing her a happy birthday. Would've been a better thought to call after nine, not before. The blonde started to talk with her cousin, getting herself more awake. Caysi sat up in her bed, looking at the beautiful sunlight that had come through the room. Hanging up the phone, she hopped out of bed and opened the curtains. It was wonderful outside, the sun was shining and the grass was extra green. Caysi had slept over in her Californian home since the party was going to be there tonight. She made her bed quickly and took a super quick shower. The party wasn't until seven, but it had to be perfect. She wanted the whole house to look nice and spotless.

For the whole day the blonde was literally making food or cleaning something up. The floors were mopped, the house was vaccuumed, the windows were washed. Everything was spotless when Caysi was done with it. The food was kept in the fridge or was still cooking in one of her ovens. The shower that Caysi had at the beggining of the day was useless at the moment. She had another super duper quick shower and got dressed. The now, 22 year old really did like the outfit that her sister got her. It was chic, but still sexy and classy. But the shoes really did make it all. Her hair was being good today, so the outcome was wonderful. Caysi put a bit of lipgloss and mascara on, she didn't want to wear too much make up. She looked at herself in the mirror, remembering when she was eleven looking at herself in the mirror the same way. Caysi sighed and smiled at the same time, growing up had been so much fun that she never missed out on anything. She walked down the stairs, and took a seat at her bar. Caysi was going to wait for the first person to arrive.

Amanda flattened down her flowery purple shirt, and grey skirt. It had some unwanted cat hair thanks to Muffins. Amanda was actually quite excited for her sister's birthday, it was at the new house, her boyfriend was going to be there. But the good part for him was that her father wasn't going to be there, or any one of her brothers. Just the girls of the family, which would be all that exciting itself. Amanda had bought her sister a cool new purse which she couldn't have enough of. One more to the collection would definetley not hurt. The present was from her and Austin, she would put his name on it too mostly because Austin wouldn't know what to get a twenty two year old sister. The dark haired girl grabbed her purse, and apparated to her sisters house. " Hello birthday girl!" Amanda yelled as she walked into the house, " There you are." She said, making her way to the bar. " Happy Birthday sis!" She hugged her sister. Having her sisters birthday was like having her own. " Here's your present!" She said cheerfully, as she walked to get a water for herself.

Caysi got up and made herself a drink, but the question was which one? The best option would probably be an apple martini, it was light enough to not make her drunk at all. The blonde didn't like drinking everyday, but on birthdays and special occasions she carted it as ok. Caysi heard someone enter the house and got excited as to who it could be. She was excited that it was her youngest sister, having family around always made the girl happy. " Aw, thank you!" She said, hugging her sister back. The present that she had gotten her was wonderful, " Oh my, wow thank you soo much Amanda!" Caysi got up and hugged her sister again, it was a great present. " Make your self at home, food's going to be ready in a while, chips and appatizers are around the house." Caysi nodded, watching her sister leave the bar.

Elise ran through the mall like a maniac, today was her sisters birthday and she hadn't even gotten her a present. She looked like a dressed up crazy running girl that looked like she was a track meet in the middle of the mall. Elise wanted everything to be perfect, she was somewhat of a big perfectionist if you will. She couldn't find the right thing that really popped out at her to get. She walked aimlessly around the mall, just thinking of what she could get her. An outfit seemed like the better option than to rather sulk and prod around. The brunette quickly ran to a store and made a cute little outfit for her sister. Making the store wrap it nicely, Elise apparated in the mall bathroom. Running up the stairs and into the house, Elise had just made it on time. " I'm here!" She closed the door behind herself. " This is for the wonderful birthday girl, happy birthday." Elise gave her older sister a hug. " I'm just going to relax on the couch until the whole crowd comes in, this Chiquita is mucho tiredito!" Elise literally ran to the couch and plopped onto it.

Jacob had been helping Caysi over the past few days for her birthday party. Just having the
birthday party idea in his mind reminded him of the time when he was younger, he was celebrating
his own birthday with the rest of his family, and that was the last time he had spend his birthday
with his family. Soon after, his family was taken away from him, all killed. Maybe someone had
survived, and to this day, he has been waiting for someone to rise up and find Jacob so that he
can once again get back with the family that is still left for him. It had been a very tiring day
for Jacob in helping Caysi for the party. Moving this around, getting food prepared, mostly the
appetizers, the main course food was still being prepared, getting all of the decorations up, and
lots more to do. He was pretty tired. A hot shower was going to take care of him. Standing in
the shower, Jacob was really enjoying the hot water coursing externally from on top of him. It
was as if the water was touching him internally. After the shower, Jacob had brought all of his
clothes along with him. He knew that he would not have a chance to get the opportunity to
go back home and get changed, so he brought all of his things with him. Getting out of the shower,
Jacob put on his clothes, black suit, white shirt, looking very nice and spiffy. It was one of his
best suit's that he had right now. He wanted to look his best in front of everyone because
after all, he was Caysi's boyfriend, and he wanted to make her look good as well. After getting
fully prepared, he walked down the stairs towards the living room where he saw Caysi. Walking
up to her, he turned her around, gave her a kiss on the lips and said, "Hey babe, sorry I took
a little long."
Jacob started to look around to notice that guests were starting to come
to the party now. "I have no idea who these people are." Said Jacob laughing.

Caysi took some things out of her oven before they burnt which would eventually have made the whole house burn down, which wouldn't have made her happy at all. The blonde put her presents away in the next room, just so that they wouldn't be in the way. Since both her sisters and now some friends were here it was good, but when Jacob came down it would all be so much better. " No, you didn't take long at all." Caysi smiled, looking at him. He looked so good, " Well look who's all handsome." She rubbed his arm. " Those dark haired girls are my sisters, and then that other group over there is my cousins and friends." Caysi smiled, getting really excited for the night to start.

" Looking spiffy, Seamus." The middle aged man joked with himself as he buttoned up his suit. He was going to his daughter's party on sort of a surprise, he told the whole family that he wasn't going to be able to come, which was sort of a lie. He just really wanted to give his daughter a good day, and surprise her with her gift. Seamus and the whole family had decided that they were going to give their seaside villa in Tuscany to Caysi. She had always loved that place when she was little, and she really did deserve it. Looking at the clock, Seamus contemplated on whether he should apparate or use his car. He had his own little loft in California that was ten minutes away from Caysi's house, but decided that he would apparate instead. Arriving at the door step, he saw a lot of people at the house, most of which he knew from his daughters childhood, and some of his daughters as well. Seamus opened the door and stepped into the crowded house, going over to where his daughters were.

Caysi stood up next to Jacob and took hold of his hand, rubbing the side. Her green eyes scanned to the room to see if there was anyone that Jacob could meet. She set her eyes upon her father, what in the world was he doing here? He said that he wasn't going to be able to come. Caysi took Jacob's hand in hers and led him to her father. " Jacob, I'd like you to meet my father. Dad, I'd like you to meet my Jacob." The blonde giggled. This was the first time that they were meeting, but Caysi knew this was the last time that any of her boyfriends would have to meet her dad or the whole Finnigan clan.

Jacob was glad to have to be able to attend Caysi's birthday party. It had been
a very long time since he actually went to a birthday party. Last he remembered,
he went to a birthday party with his older brother many years ago. Seeing the
whole finnigan family come to this party was truly making Jacob feel like he was
part of a family now, part of the Finnigan family. Jacob scanned the room as
he heard Caysi pointing to the dark haired girls, and the her cousin's and friend
in another group. It was truly amazing as to how many people were at the party
right now. The music was really nice and soothing to the scenery in the room
right now, and it seemed like everyone was having a good time. Before long,
he noticed Caysi grabbing his hand and taking him to meet someone a lot older
than him and Caysi. Was it her uncle or something? He kept wondering because
he noticed Caysi was a bit surprised that this older figure was here at the party,
perhaps it was someone of real importance. Soon enough, Jacob heard the words
'father', and he was shocked that, that was her father. Jacob put a smile on his
face, put forth his right hand to give a firm handshake to her father. "Pleasure
to meet you Mr. Finnigan."
Said Jacob with a smile on his face. He was glad
to have finally met Caysi's father, although he had lost hope a while back of not meeting him.

Seamus saw his daughter approaching him, how she'd grown. It was just yesterday that he could imagine her in the diapers screaming around the house, wanting to find her older siblings. She was a crazy child that turned out into a wonderful adult. The older man shook hands with his daughters boyfriend and gave his daughter a hug. " Of course I was going to come to your birthday, I wouldn't miss it for the world." He laughed, looking over to Jacob. " Nice to meet you finally son, my daughter keeps on talking about you." He turned his gaze back to Caysi. " I see your keeping her from going crazy, and making outrageous decisions." Seamus laughed, Jacob seemed like a good guy.

Jacob was surprised that's Caysi's father was one of a kind type of dad. Instead
of being all serious, he was the type of dad who seemed like a lot of fun to be
around. Jacob laughed when Mr. Finnigan said that he's keeping Caysi from going
all crazy and making outrageous decisions. "I do my best Mr. Finnigan."
Said Jacob with a small laugh. Jacob thought it would be appropriate right now
to take out the biggest surprise he had for Caysi. He was now going to be
proposing to her to marry him. He couldn't believe that he was already going
to be proposing to her. He could not believe that the girl he had met in a normal
park was the girl he was now going to be marrying. The only thing now that
was worrying him was that if she was going to say yes to him or not. Although
he knew that she truly loved him, he was thinking what will her response be. Will
she run away? Will she say no? What will she do? He wanted to find out. And
so, he got on his knees, took the ring out of his pocket, and said, "Caysi,
will you marry me?"
Jacob finally had enough courage to ask her to marry him,
not to mention he was already in the process of starting his own company, so
there would be no financial troubles between them. He loved her very much.

Caysi laughed along with her father, why would he always find her crazy? Well maybe it was that time when she was five, Caysi climbed all the way down from the third floor of their house on a few tied up curtains. Boy was her father mad that day. But what happened next really really shocked her. Caysi didn't expect that Jacob would ask her to marry him at this moment. She loved him so much and was obviously going to say yes, there was no doubt about that. " Of course, I'll marry you!" She said, wiping the ends of her teary filled eyes, looking down at him. " I'd never say no to you." Caysi smiled, looking around the room, at all the people cheering and full of excitement.

Jacob was so full of excitement hearing Caysi say that she will of course marry
him. It made Jacob so happy that he put the ring in her finger, and then got
back to, grabbed her from her waist, picking her up in the air, and then spinning
her round and round. Jacob had never felt this kind of happiness before. He
just wished that his parents were here to see all of this. "I love you so
much Caysi."
Announced Jacob as he spun her around over and over again.
Truly this was a moments Jacob wanted to remember for the rest of his life,
and he knew that he would never regret marrying Caysi. She was the girl that
motivated him to work hard, to advance his own career, and then later on,
starting his own company. Caysi was a big inspiration to Jacob that he would
never give her up for anything in the world. She mean't the world to him, and
now, he was going to spent the rest of his life with her. He was truly happy
now, and felt that his life was now complete. This happiness was all that Jacob
was looking for, and now her had it. He couldn't believe he finally had all of it.

Caysi felt the ring on her finger, it felt right and properly put by Jacob. He was just so amazing to her, she would never stop loving him. He was the reason that she strived for so much more in her life. If she didn't have him to help her through the rough times, who knows where this blonde could be at this very moment. If she could put this in her life, it would be the happiest and most exciting time of her life. If only her mother could be normal enough to see love, and how it really affected and changed people, then maybe she would change for the better and become more of a family person. Her older sisters would've been so proud of her for picking such a great guy, one that showed love to her in everyway possible. " I love you so much, and I really want to spend all of my life with you." Caysi gave him a quick kiss.

Kiera Potter was running extremely late to her best friend's birthday party. Practice with the Harpies had run late causing her to be that much later to Caysi's party. The brunette had barely had time for a shower, using magic to fix her hair in a hurry, something she really didn't like to do. The petite woman carried a thin, narrow box in her arms, a present that her friend deserved. A smile spread softly across her face as she apparated to the party.

The former head girl ran her fingers across her deep blue dress, smoothing it out, before entering. Kiera immediately spotted Caysi, the party already in full swing. She was unaware of the momentious event she had just missed by minutes. The woman grinned at her best friend, making her way to her. Kiera hugged Caysi tightly. "Sorry I'm late Sham!" she apologized. "But I did come baring a gift!" Kiera said, holding out the narrow box.

Caysi turned around the whole room, it was interesting to see everyone so excited and happy, laughing and smiling. That in turn made the small blonde smile, she was happy that everyone else was happy. Caysi smiled widely when she saw that her best friend Kiera had come. She was so excited to see her here, it had been a while since the two had last seen eachother. The blonde hugged her back, " No worries Kiera! I'm so glad that you came!" She smiled and let go of her friend. " I wonder what's in here!" Caysi took the box and looked at her friend. " But before we look inside, I have something to show you." Caysi put out her left hand to show Kiera the engagement ring.

Kiera grinned at her friend as she return the embrace. The young woman's honey brown eyes soon found themself looking at a beautiful, diamond ring on Caysi's left hand. Kiera squeeled. "Caysi! Its beautiful! I'm so happy for you!" she said, pulling her friend into another tight hug. When Kiera let Caysi go, a mischeivious gleam came into her eyes. "Go on now. Open your present." Kiera insisted as Caysi ripped open the wrapping paper. Kiera waited until Caysi opened the box. Inside, was a brand new wand that had taken Kiera over a month to make. The small woman couldn't contain her excitement anymore. "Its a Mahogany wand, 11 inches. The core is Leprechaun hair, for your Irish blood of course." Kiera said with a wink. "I also put some protective enchantments on it." the brunette said with a smile.
Mahogany wands are not also beautiful, but also fairly rare. These wands are good for cleansing spells but also for defensive or protection spells as well. The bearer of a Mahogany wand may be a little insecure, and often worries about what others think of them. Leprechaun Hair – Somewhat temperamental to Non-Irish

Caysi was so happy with everything, her life was totally falling into place with everything. The blonde quickly ripped open her present to see what was inside. " It's wonderful!" Caysi said, holding the wand, looking at it. It fit perfectly with her. " Thank you so much!" Caysi pulled her friend into a hug. The wand core made her laugh a bit, but she would be able to handle it. " Amazing gift!" The blonde said happily playing around with the wand.

Kiera grinned, pleased that Caysi liked her gift. It had taken Kiera many hours to perfect it. "Good. I'm glad you like it." she responded with a smile before Caysi pulled her into a hug. "Its got a few extra protection spells on it to keep you safe." Kiera said with a laugh.

sorry for the lameness :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back