Another Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toni Addison

Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
I know I basically just got back from my waterpark vacation on June 27ish but now I'm off again. My mother gave me as a graduation present a trip to London with a friend and of course herself. I leave today around 11:00 am or 10:00am not so sure yet. But yeah. I'll be in London from today until July 15. I'm actually really excited about it. It has always been one of those places that I want to visit even though I have to sit on a plane for 12 hours :rofl: I'm just hoping my ipod keeps charge and I don't have to kill anyone stranger that I have to sit next to. (I always end up sitting by the odd stranger every time I get on a plane) :p

So I'll miss you all and try to get on the computer whenever possible. I don't want to miss the Yule ball for Sam and Toni's rp was going to be fun ^_^ Which is why I'll hunt down a computer in the hotel and beg them to let me use it :cool: All I'm saying is I won't be on as much as I usually am. I might even have a life during this week. Only this week though. Once I'm back I'll still be on the computer almost 24/7 don't worry about that :woot:

---Tanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back