Another Smith dead. Great

Theo Smith

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Plot approved

Theo sat in his house with a book in his hands and dexter lying on his feet. The little puppy had just been out and was tired and apparently Theo was comfy. With a sigh Theo turned the page and finished the chapter. He hated reading but there really wasnt anything else he could do. He didnt really want to go out because he couldnt be bothered. Ana was some where that he didnt know because she had a house of her own now and he never kept tabs on her. He leant his head back on the sofa and sighed heavily. He hated being bored and having nothing to do.

Ana sighed and walked up to the front door of the house. She was five months pregnant so disapparating was starting to become difficult but it was the easiest way to get places at the moment. Plus, she had nothing to do and she hadn't seen Theo in a while. She was starting to miss him and wanted to see him. She knocked on the door and waited for a reply.

Theo looked up then he heard the door. With a sigh he moved his legs down and stood u. He stretched out before walking to the door. He cracked his knuckles as he did so and opened the door. He looked down at Ana and moved aside to let her in. It was strange how she appeared when ever he thought of her. She was so much more different now since they first met. " hello." He said to her waiting for her to come in

Ana smiled when she saw Theo. "Hey Gorgeous." She walked in and hugged him before looking up at him with a grin. "How have you been recently??" She wanted to know what had been happening and what hadn't been happening, what jobs he'd been on. Just the normal stuff really. She was still worried about the fact that she was pregnant but she was at least going to act like she didn't care.

Theo hugged her back then shut the door behind her. " Hey you. Nothing much has been happening. Just being bored." He told her walking back in to the other room. " WHat about you. Its been a while im sure you must have lots to say." he said sitting down and making room for Ana to also sit down

Ana followed Theo into the other room as she shook her head. "Nope. Only really that I saw y sister the other day. She didn't see me. It's fun eavesdropping." The complete truth was that she was getting fed up of morning sickness and all the extra weight she was carrying around but that wasn't the kind of thing for a conversation like this.

Theo nodded as he listened to her. " Cool well i was expecting a running commentary on your last shopping trip and the latest fashion. Something alone those lines." He said with a chuckle and looking at the seat indicating that she could sit down. " You dont have to stand you know im sure with Noah there you would want to."

Ana giggled. "I'm not that fashion crazy. I just point out when people look terrible." She grinned and sat down. "I'm trying to get used to the pain. That way, I'll be more resistant to it and I'll be able to walk further." She shrugged and lifted her feet onto the seat so there was no weight on them.

Theo turned to her and began to play with her hair while he spoke. " So urm i have someone coming around but im afraid you wont like who it is." He said biting his lip and looking at her. He knew she didnt approve of his father but at the end of the day he was his dad so he was coming around for a drink and just to talk.

Ana smiled when Theo started playing with her hair. She liked the feel of it. She frowned slightly, wondering who it could be that Theo invited to his house. "Who is it??" She cupped his face with her hand and was surprised at how warm his cheek felt under her cold hand.

Theo thought for a second before answering. If she would have a problem with it then she didnt have to be here when he came. " My father is comeing around for a bit. If you dont want to be here when he is then thats understandable." He said letting go of her hair to wait for her reaction.

Ana's eyes widened. She hadn't seen Ash since he stabbed her. She was different now though. She wasn't about to take any cr@p from anyone and that included him. She shook her head and tried to smile a bit. "No. It's fine. I'll stay." She leant in and kissed his neck.

Theo would have been lying if he had said that he wasnt surprised by how calm Ana was about the Ash situation. " Will he will be fine dont worry. The fact that your carrying his favourite sons child will make him respect you. He will act as if nothing happened so i suggest you do the same, i dont want a family feud."

Ana nodded. "I understand. I want it to work between me and him, even if I do hate his guts."She shrugged. "When's he coming here??" At least then she'd be ready for it and she'd be less likely to do something she regretted.

Ashton apperated out side his sons house. This was the first time he had been here since Theo had moved here and it looked really good at the moment from the out side. Theo must have a lot of money to afford a place like this. Walking to the door, Ash knocked hard enough so Theo would hear.

Theo stood up when he heard he door go. " Well not apparently." He said walking to the door. He was a little nervous now, not for seeing his dad but for Ana seeing him. He knew Ash would be fine and wouldnt lay a finger on her because of the whole Noah thing but still it was on her part now. He opened the door and saw his dad. Theo didnt smile but just nodded at him. " Hello father." he said moving aside and letting him in and closing the door behind him.

Ana's looked towards the door when she heard a knock. She got up and walked over to the living room door while Theo went to the front door. She could see Ash stood there and felt the fear she had for him. She ignored it though. She didn't care how scared she was of him, she was going to show him that she was the better person. She was going to let him make the first move though. Mainly because she didn't know what to say to him.

Ashton walked in the house and patted Theo's arm on the side as a fatherly gesture. " Hello my son. Good to see your still here. Must b your longest in one place." He said knowing that Theo would know what he meant. Looking back over he saw Ana. Remembering that she was with Theo and now pregnant with his child made him see her in a new light. " Hello Anamaria. Good to see you stuck aound." He said walking past her and into the kitchen. " So is my son going to offer me a drink or am i just going to wait for a never ending thought." He said smiling at the two

Theo watched him carefully walk past Ana. He knew Ash wouldnt do anything to her as she was carry his most prized possession inside of her. He stood in the doorway between him and Ana making sure they werent in the same room as each other yet. " I dont have alcohol in the house. I dont drink." Theo liked to keep his body healthy and he very rarely drank so he didnt see it logical to have alcohol in the house. " Besides you dont need to ask. Just get what you want." Theo said standing back up strait and walking to the other end of the room but making sure he was close enough to Ash that he could react quick to any potential hazard that may arise

Ana felt her heart speed up slightly when Ash walked past her but it calmed down again when she realised he wasn't going to do anything. It was weird how she was still slightly scared of him no matter how much she covered it. She could see how Theo was taking precautions to stop Ash from hurting her but she didn't want him to. She wanted to prove that she could stand up for herself. She was different to the last time he had seen her and she was going to make sure he knew this.
Usually, Ana would have brought some sort of alcohol with her seeing as she loved it so much and Theo never had it. She didn't have it now because she was pregnant and she didn't want to hurt the baby. Instead, she just leant against the wall in the kitchen, wondering what the conversation would turn to. At least then it wasn't her that had to start chat.

Ash couls tel Theo was being protective. He knew him well, more than Theo could ever know. With a slight sigh at the news of no proper drinks in the house Ash thought of something to break the ice. He could only imagine how awkward this must be for Ana. After all he had killed her first two children. " Well its good to see you still have this baby shame about your first two but at least your not carrying filth like the other times." He said looking to Theo and back to Ana with his expressionless face.

Theo stood to attention watching his dad and his every move. He knew Ana would know what he was doing but Theo didnt care, she had his child inside of her so that gave him the right. He looked to Ash as he began to talk,. He rolled his eyes. Great chioce in words dad. Certainly have a gift Theo thought to himself. " Antway enough of that cr@p whats done is done and lets just move on." Theo was never one to move on but he couldnt be bothered with the after math of Ana wining to him about the sh!t that Ash said to her

Ana straightened up at the mention of Natalie and Cameron. She felt her blood boil with hatred. She couldn't reply though. When she opened her mouth to speak, Theo spoke first. She glanced at Theo before looking back at Ash. The hatred was probably showing in her eyes as she walked over to the sink and grabbed a glass of water. She then leaned against the sink and drank from the glass. Her eyes darting between Ash and Theo the whole time. She wished she could see what was going through their heads.

Ash studied Ana's movements carefully. He could tell he had made her frustrated. Ash didnt care though, she wasnt hi problem after all. Looking back to his son he straitened up and walked over to him. " So have you seen Riley lately?" He would have thought he would have met him, after all Theo had been here for some time now so he should have.

Theo watched Ana cross the room. He studied her every step and movement. He knew she was volitile now the fact the she was heavily pregnant would add to that. If Theo would have been anyone else then he may have even been slightly cautious of her. Like a lioness in a exploisive mood.
Looking up as Ash began towards him. He studied his dad like he had studied Ana. He felt like he would be the one to keep things at bay. He couldnt be dealing with any more stupid problems at the moment. Theo shook his head at Ash's question. " Not really. We have crossed path's but he can only rememberone time. Somethings he shouldnt know." He said with a shrug looking over to Ana. " Ana i think Dexter is somewhere up stairs. Could you go get him before he he causes any damage please." He asked looking back to Ash

Ana looked at Theo when he spoke to her. She nodded, looked at Ash and walked out the room. She didn't like the fact that Theo was trying to get rid of her but she knew he probably had his reasons. She walked up the stairs and found Dexter on the bed in Theo's room. He was playing with a shoe so Ana took it off him and picked the puppy up to carry back downstairs where she plonked him back down on the floor.

Aston knew what Theo meant by what he said. Riley was too young and was not man enough to face some of the things that him and Theo knew about the family. If he did then he wouldnt be the same boy he was now. He may even be more like Theo, instead of the let down he was.

Ash watched Ana leave the room. When she was upstairs he looked back to Theo again. " She doesnt know then i guess." He said knowing that Theo knew about what Ash did with her first child as well as her second. Theo knew everything about his as He knew everything about Theo. Father son relationship and all. He looked over when Ana came back in and he walked to the other end of the room, away from her.

Theo watched Ana walk out the room to get his dog. When Ashton spoke he looked at him and shook his head. " No she doesnt and i would like to keep it that way thanks. I dont need an angry heavily pregnant woman near me ok." He said looking over when she came in with Dexter. " Thanks." Theo mumbled to her as Ash walked to the other end of the room.

Theo sighed slightly as time began to drag on. It seemed that because of Ana's presence here Theo couldnt talk about what he needed to with his dad. He looked over to her and thought of something to say to break the silence. " Have you seen your family lately?" He asked half heartedly

Ana could see the look on Theo and Ash's faces when she walked down. It was obvious that they were hiding something from her. She found it frustrating but ignored it. "Yeah. Apparently Paul and Jasper are dead. That's two people less that I have to avoid. Makes it easier for me really." She shrugged and looked up at Theo. "Nick's moved to London so there's quite a few less now. Odie just ignores me every time I see her." Ana was glad that her sister wasn't talking to her. It relieved her of so much stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back