OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Liam was on his way to his last rose and decided that he had done it pretty fast. At least the boys he had dropped the rose and left quickly. The girls deserved more attention ofcourse. The last rose was for another prefect but from another house. He had seen the girl in the game, she played Quidditch too. He hoped she would remember him. He hadn't played the best games so far. When he noticed the girl sitting he smiled and put on his charm. '' Hey October. If got a rose for you.'' He had put it between his tooth like a real casanova, he thought at least.

With OWLs looming, October was beginning to feel the pressure of the last few years returning. She was keeping up with her studies well for now, but there was just so much material to cover. She had decided the extra study time was worth the risk of another jam incident and brought some of her old Charms notes with her to go over while she was eating, absorbed in her work. Hearing her own name startled her and she looked up, wondering if it would be a rose, a deep part of herself she wouldn't ever admit to out loud hoping it would be from Tristan. As soon as she saw the boy who had spoken though, October's heart plummeted. "What are you DOING?" She snapped, horrified. "Is that my rose in your mouth? I don't want your spit on it, that's disgusting!" October glared at the boy, furious that he had ruined what should be such an exciting event. "Just give me my message and go away, don't be revolting!"

Liam really wanted to do something nice but the prefect began with shouting or something. A really tough girl indeed. Liam only liked it and smiled. Perhaps she played hard to get. Liam pulled the rose between his tooth. '' I'm giving your rose in a different way. It is so boring to give it like everyone does. Sorry that you don't like it. I can get a new rose if you like? I do anything to make a girl happy. '' Liam said with his charming smile and looked at the girl. Than he took the note and gave it to October.
Dear October,

I want to thank you for being such a wonderful friend, probably the best friend I've ever had. You're so brilliant and talented, and I'm so very glad that we began talking and spending time together all those years ago. You deserve everything you've achieved this year. I know you're going to do amazing on your exams at the end of the year!

Jessica

The boy seemed blind to October's anger, which only incensed her further. How could he not see how inappropriate his behaviour was? She glared at him, snatching the message out of his hand quickly. "This is completely inappropriate." October snapped. "Your job is to deliver the roses and messages, not play casanova. If I catch wind that you've behaved in this way to anyone else I'll be reporting you to your Head of House. If you can't control yourself and act appropriately you aren't responsible enough to be doing this." She said firmly, giving the boy her strictest look. She didn't really want to run around after him, but the thought of someone making advances like that towards younger or more timid girls boiled her blood, and it definitely seemed worth looking into whether this boy had made anyone else uncomfortable in this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back