Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Clementine
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Thaddeus smiled as he slowly walked past the Slytherin table, hoping to recognise the person he was supposed to deliver his third rose to by the Prefect badge. ''Dan Rosemary, if you're here, please raise your hand so I know where you are.'' he said after having a difficult time recognising the guy. He ignored the looks given to him by other Slytherins sitting at the table whilst looking around to see if someone was raising their hand.

Today had been a day full of thinking, and not even about school itself. Dan raised his hand at hearing his name being called out from where he sat at the Slytherin table, used to his name being said everywhere today by random people. He turned, his eyes landing on the person who'd wanted to see him. "Over here," he said, waving him over to where he was.
<i></i>

Thaddeus smiled when Dan raised his hand and waved, and walked towards him. ''Hey, man.'' he said when he stood next to the Prefect. ''I got a rose for you.''

"Really?" He eyed the roses in the boy's hand suspiciously. "What colour is it?" He asked soon afterwards, really curious to know now. Besides, who wouldn't be? This was the second rose he was receiving today.
<i>
</i>

He nodded. ''Really.'' Thaddeus looked down in the bucket of roses he was holding and scanned the notes with his eyes until he found the one with the Prefect's name attached to it. ''It's yellow, see.'' he told Daniel as he took the yellow flower out of the bucket and handed it over to him.
Dan (Rosemary)

Don't be so serious on your prefect duty, big brother. We should spend time when Brightstone weekend comes.

Mia

Dan thanked the boy as he took the rose and card, visibly relaxing when he told him it was a yellow one and not another red or pink rose, because he wouldn't know how to react if he received another one of those. He opened the card and grinned. "Friends are amazing," he commented and he kind of felt bad that he hadn't sent one to Mia as well. He made a mental note to meet up with her later so he could thank her and everything. "So, did you receive anything?" He asked, wanting to converse but of course if the boy didn't want to Dan wasn't about to force the conversation.
<i></i>

Teddy was glas that the boy seemed to like his rose and smiled brightly at him. ''Nothing so far.'' the Gryffindor replied, and couldn't help to wonder if he would be receiving any roses. He'd been way too busy making sure that everything was running smoothly that hadn't even thought about receiving one himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back