Another plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella Fitzgerald

OOC First Name
Hamza
Okay, me and Dymetris has a plot. As Dymetris is a part-veela, he can attract girls easily. What is your part here? ... Well, you will just do some gossips about them that will make their relationship complicated. The job is so easy, if you want you can copy the gossip magazine because that will be fun.

So, who's with me? If you are just post here, don't PM me :)

Joyce :wub:

Yeah, I can have Koboshi do that if you like she is a first year Slytherin, nuff said right?

I'm good for whenever you are.

So what we need is someone to befriend the both us. I'm not sure if I'm jumping into a relationship now seeing that we are young. We need a secret mean friend. And maybe a couple girls after Dymetris? I don't know

I have Melanie who pretends to be sweet so she can get 'minions'. She could be friend one of them and then be mean?

Also I have a first year Ravenclaw who would probably have a crush on him but is scared of rejection so would just flirt.

Either one works. If they befriend the both of them their maybe more to the plot than this. PM if your interested.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back