Another one of these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johanna Murray

OOC First Name
Johanna
I know i've posted a few of these before regarding exams but it's quite serious this time as they are starting next week :cry:
These exams are the equivilant of the Hogwarts OWLS they are super important and it's out first State Examination.It gets you into the classes for Leaving Cert which is like the NEWTs.I've been lazy since September and I haven't bothered studying and now I have a week and four days to cram in all the study that I should have been doing since Sept.The summer holidays are in three days so I should have more time to balance both this and study but I have a feeling my parents won't be very happy with this arrangement and I'll be restricted to bout an hour so there is no way I can get everything done then so please apologize for any waiting I will hopefully get to it!This should go on till around the fifteenth of June and then it's just my music exam on the 20th of June and then I'm officially on my summer holidays.I might not be as active during the summer because I'm usually busy and I have to get a job to help save money for school tour to Paris next year :woot: So yeah,things will be a little hectic and I'm sorry if people have been waiting for a long time for replies (I'm so sorry Nicole) It's just I can't be active on everyone for the next two to two and a half weeks!
So there you have it,
Slan go foill,
Tenjo Jojo ^_^

Do well in your exams. Come back refreshed and ready to rp.
Tenjo Jojo

Good luck on your exams!

Good luck on your exams! :hug:

Good luck for your exams. I hope you do well.
~ Melissa xx

Tenjo Jojo, you're nearly as bad as me :lol:

I hope you do well in your exams :hug: Get studying!

~Tenjo Jojo (Tenielee)

Good luck :cyndi: I hope you pass your exams. And don't worry about our topics. Take your time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back