Harleigh
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Rigid Elm Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
- Yellow rose, open after @Simon Vanity -

Scott went back to the Ravenclaw table during dinner to deliver his second to the last rose. He didn't know Simon, but he enjoyed that delivering roses was helping him meet new people. "Simon Vanity? I have a rose for Simon?" Scott asked as he walked around the side of their table. "I'm looking for Simon Vanity!" He said a little louder, hoping he could be heard over the Great Hall noises.

Simon was studying in the great hall, an ill advised choice when the rose giving was about, but at least here, he didn't have to move as much. He looked up when someone called his name, "That's me," he raised his hand to the young student who was calling out his name, "I'm Simon," the part veela added loudly waving his arm to get the boy's attentiont to where he was.

Scott nodded at the guy that raised his hand and stumbled his way over. "Hi, Simon." He said shyly, handing over the yellow rose. Delivering roses had been a fun journey so far and he had met a lot of older students.

Simon,

Thanks for the rose last year.
We should hang out again.

Joshua

Simon took the yellow rose when it was handed to him and the note. He opened it and was unsurprised by what was inside. From Joshua, he appreciated the other boy. "Thanks kid," he told the young boy who brought him the rose with a smile.

Scott nodded to the older student, wondering what it was like to be in the last years of Hogwarts. "No problem. Nice to meet you." He said politely before heading off towards his other deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back