Another day of life... ugh

Klaus smiled at Angela as she turned around and hugged her tighter. "Thank-you" he mumbled before reaching down and giving her a gental kiss on the lips.

This time she didn't pull away she waited a second before doing so and smiling at him. Her face was extreamly red. "I, i think i love you?"

"And I you" he whispered in her ear when she said that she thought she loved him. Klaus was extremely happy. Angela made him happier then anyone could, he truely loved her. "My Angel"

Angela shivered as he whispered in her ear, she layed her head on his shoulder hoping it never ended.

(( klaus got accepted as part veela! :woot: but they say guy part veelas have no powers, but still :p ))

Klaus smiled as his Angel put her head on his shoulder. He could have stayed like this forever, but of course all good things had to come to an end. The maid knocked on the door before walking in, "I'm sorry to interupt sir, but your mother gave you half an hour, and it ended 10 minuites ago" she said in a nervous voice. "Of course, I would hate to see mother mad, really, she grows a beak and wings" he said to Angela with a laugh. "Until they day we meet again sweet Angel" he said before giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

((well he's still extreamly charming, and congrats))

Angela wanted to stay there with him for eternity, but the maid walked in. She heard his sweet voice saying until we meet again. She sighed and looked at him and he kissed her again. "I hope to see you again, my prince." He was her prince, he had road in and saved her from an endless nightmare. She walked out of the room, and out of the house. Smiling the biggest and realest smile she had ever smiled. She practically skipped hom, happy for once in her life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back