Another day of life... ugh

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela walked home alone and didn't bother cooking. she wasn't hungry, so she went to bed Ebony and Ivory, the two cats slept in her bed. And like she had heard her mother do, she cried herself to sleep. Every sad love song she ahd ever ehard rang in her ears. Lastly the song that she ahd sang for him. during the song she cried so hard that she had to sleep, she couldn't breathe.

She fell asleep without a second thought, but nightmares of the past had made her sleep hard to do. More than twice she awoke alone in the room. Soon enough, for safety, she let her big Bull mastiff into her bed. The cats of course ran off to wherever they wanted to go. The next morning she wrote to Klaus.
Klaus,
My behavior yesterday was not what i wanted it to be. I didn't mean to make you angry, or hurt you either. Goodness only knows what i made you feel. Please see if you can come over, i want to explain myself. I hope that you are well, and that you can forgive me for being so... um well foolish. I should not have puled away. So i will hopefully see you later.

She then sent it off by Carrion. He was a smart mastiff, he would find it. It may not have been very logical, but she liked it. hopefully he would be a good boy while he showed Klaus to the house. She then went to cooking bacon for when the mastiff came back, with or without Klaus, he was a good dog. She gave some to the cats and waited.

Klaus was in bed still he had told his mother he didn't feel well so she would leave him alone. Klaus heard a soft taping on his window and opened it so a bird with a letter could fly in. Klaus read it over and sighed, it was from Angela. He went over to his desk and grabed an ink and quill.
Angela

I would love more then anything then to come over so we could talk things out. But curently I am in bed with the flu and theres no chance mother would let me out of my room, let alone the house.

Klaus sent his note to her back with the bird before going back to sit on his bed.

The animal did not bring back a boy but a note. She read it over, then once more. She decided not to give up. she picked up her coat and slipped it on over her, the rain wet her hair and skin. she headed, alone to the forest, and picked up some Hydrangeas, though it hurt to hold him do to the feeling in her chest, she would hopefully be ably to be there. She couldn't remeber which room Klause's. but she thought it was on a top level of some sort.

she thought again before dashing across the field to his house. She knocked on the door, maybe his parents would let her through, or tell her where his room is. She didn't take gymnastics for nothing, after-all

Cassandra was making her usual round of the house making sure everything was going well. She was just about to go to the kitchen and ask them to make some soup for Klaus, he hadn't been feeling well. She heard a knocking on the door and went to answer it. Standing there was Klaus's friend Angela. "Hello Angela sweetie, I'm sorry but Klaus is sick, you really should be at home also, theres not telling if you could have caught anything" Cassandra said in a worried voice. "would you like me to tell him you stoped by?" she added.

She thought for a second. "Not feeling well?" She put on a sad face and her sea-green eyes became slightly larger and puppy like. "Oh, could you give these to him then." She asked handing her the flowers.

Cassandra looked down at the little girl. She never could resist puppy eyes, it was one of her weaknesses, "well, I guess you could give them to him yourself, but you have half an hour" Cassandra said bringing the girl into the house. Cassandra looked around and saw one of the maids dusting, "Ally, you go show Angela here to Klaus's room and I'll finish that, but they only have half an hour, understand?" Cassandra said. Ally nodded her head "Yes ma'am" she said curtly before taking Angela down the hall way that led to Klaus's room.

Angela smiled and said to Cassandra and Ally, "Thanks, this means a lot to me." She followed the maid to Klaus's room. She peeked in the door, and then entered. She only had half an hour but that would be fine. She cleard her throat, "Klaus?"

Klaus was sitting on his bed with his head in his hands telling himself yet again what an idiot he was. He jumped as he heard someone call out his name. "Hello Angela" he said with out looking at her. He was afaried that if he saw her sea green eyes then he would start crying. He didn't like feeling like this, he had no idea what it was. When ever he was with Angela he felt all warm inside and he was so much more happier.

"You should be laying down if you have the flu," She said. She took a deep breath and then walked forward a bit more. She had to take it steadily, so as not to be frightening or seem mad. "How are you feeling?" She asked now making her way across the room to stand next to him.

"Yeah, I guess your right" he said, before lieing down on the bed, "feel free to sit down if you want" Klaus added. "I'm feeling alright, my ego is just a bit bruised a bit is all" he said with a bit of a laugh. "I'm sorry about yesterday, I should have thought before I acted" Klaus said looking at Angela with a sad face.

Angela took the offer and sat at the edge of his bed. Even laying down he was still cute. She made a mental note to slap herself later but smiled. "it's not your fault, i should have explained a bit more, you know, so you didn't get hurt any more than what you are now." She pouted a bit, she felt bad for making him feel this bad.

Klaus sat up and crossed his legs sitting on the bed, "what do you want to explain, cane really I'm fine" Klaus said, "I was more worried about you, I thought I had hurt you" Klaus said his brown eyes meeting her green ones.

She smiled, he was worried about her. She didn't care that he was sick, she wrapped her arms around him in a bear hug, "Aw you were worrying about me? i was worrying about you!"

Klaus laughed softly as she hugged him and he hugged her back, "your amazing you know that Angela, thank you for being my friend" He said in a kind voice. He let go from there hug and smiled at her, "still wanna be my best friend?" he asked.

"Of course i do," that stung, but she wouldn't let him know. She didn't just want to be best friends. she smiled at him and sighed. "So were you really sick?"

Klaus sighed, "no, not really, I just didn't feel like getting out of bed today, you know studying gets boring after a while" Klaus said with a sheepish smile. "don't tell my mom though, she would have a fit" he added with a small laugh.

she managed a smile at him. "You know i thought that if your mom didn't let me in, i would break in like a cat burglar..." she kidded. A sigh escaped her lips and she forced another smile.

Klaus laughed at her joke, "oh good luck with that, you never told me you could scale walls" Klaus said poking her in the side. He frowned slightly when she sighed, "whats wrong?" he asked in a concerned voice.

When he poked her in the side she squeaked in a high giggle like voice. It was involuntary. He then asked her what was wrong. She froze she had to compose the words in her mind before saying anything. were her eyes darkening? "nothing," she said with a fake smile on her face.

"I can tell your lying, your smile isnt as pretty when its fake" Klaus said looking at her with sad eyes. He didn't like seeing her sad, it made him feel bad, like he had done something wrong. "Please tell me Angela, you know you can trust me"

"I told you it's nothing." she stood up and walked over to the window. She looked at the light drizzle outside. It was beautiful, but it was dark.

Klaus was getting fustraited, "fine then don't tell me" Klaus muttered before crossing his arms and following her to the window. It was raining out side, his wrist hurt a little thinking about it.

She kept looking in the window, she didn't want him to be mad at her, but what was she supposed to say to him. 'Hey, I'm ten and i love you!' She shouldn't even be thinking about it. for no apparent reason a tear slid down her cheek. She didn't wipe it away because she knew Klaus couldn't see it.

"Look I'm sorry if I upset you, if you don't want to tell me then I wont push you" Klaus said in a sad voice. He came up and huged her from behind resting his head on her shoulder, "I love you Angela, your my best friend, I just wanted to help" he added before kissing her lightly on the cheek.

Angela smiled and sighed, turning around still in his arms. She looked into his brown eyes, smiling as best she could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back