Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Rainbows & Heart
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
The day wasn't over for Lauryn yet, she decided to go outside and find her people there. Maybe some are not inside the castle, enjoying the afternoon sun. The fresh air wiped her face as she walked around the garden. The Hufflepuff recognize the name on the letter from the rose, a prefect from another house. Her sister runs the Wild Patch and might be lucky if she's in the garden too. Lauryn was just looking at the flowers around her when a force set her backward a few inches. "I'm so sorry, I didn't look where i was a going." She apologized to whoever she bump into.

Lilyanna was not in a very good mood, despite the Valentine's celebrations going on around her. She had misplaced her reading novel and had looked everywhere around the school for it, ashamed at how disorganised she must have been to have lost it. She wandered around the whole castle but to no avail and so figured that someone had stolen it. The first person that came to her mind was her sister as her sister was the only one who knew she had the book, and despite there not being much of a motive, Lilyanna wanted to find her in hopes she had it or could help her find it. The Slytherin did not like going outside but knew that if she wanted to find her sister that she would probably have to. Lilyanna walked all the way to the Hogwarts gardens, looking around to try to find her. She hadn't been to the Hogwarts gardens before and it soon became a bit overwhelming. A bit fed up, Lilyanna turned around to head back out before bumping into someone who quickly apologised. "Okay." Lilyanna replied a bit begrudgingly to the girl she had collided with before continuing to walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back