• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Anna Needs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna Summers

Well-Known Member
Messages
138
OOC First Name
Baylee
I have a feeling Dante/Dylan isn't getting on anymore and I get bored without talking to guys so Anna seriously needs...

1) An understanding guy friend
2) A boyfriend
3) Random guys... Just to talk to..... Maybe even become friends?

I need them to be on at least once every two days, if not more. Please don't go inactive! :(
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top