Anika

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anika Lebelnamenth

I am in need of friends for young Anika.

She is 14, and has a lovely nature, she is kind and caring, and far from judgemental, but she is alone often because she is blind, and because of that, she isn't able to go out for she needs a pair of working eyes to help her out.

I'm looking for people who are willing to help those less fortunate, old, young... you take your pick...

I would appreciate it heaps!

I would volunteer to help and a be a friend as well. Kasey's nature is very friendly and truthful. She is even helpful. She can help out Anika during her weekends and take her in the fresh air, make her happy

OMG that would be uber excellente!

You can all PM me the place you'd like to rp and we can go from there, yeah?

I would still like more people to offer help... maybe even have someone pick on her...?

I know that's cruel but hell... Cruel world :p

I have a younger Beauxbatons who is very helpful; and will enjoy someone not recognizing her for her looks. Her name is Izumi.

Then i have one whose older; but is also very nice. Kandee's her name; she friendly and smiley

Sounds heaps good yay!!

You can all help Anika!!

Please send me PMs and I'll set arrange to set up topics

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back