Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Iris)
Wand
Firm ten-inch Ebony with a Meteorite dust core
"THIS IS BULL-#$%#!" Rose yelled, storming out into the courtyard, not caring who heard her. "I'm supposed to be in Hufflepuff, not Gryffindor!" She threw her bag, seething mad. "I'm supposed to be with LILY, not my lazy, good for nothing brother!" She ranted, ready to hit something. "Who's going to watch out for Lily? That cinnamon roll? What use is he? A pat on the back after a tough day? &*@#!" She cussed, kicking a pebble as hard as she could before letting out an angry yell.

Ren knew the second Rose was pronounced Gryffindor that there would be trouble. Her storming over and slamming down into the seat next to him was only proof of trouble ahead. He groaned, sticking close to her as she stormed from the room at the first chance she had. There was no way Rose would be up to anything good. He leaned against the stone railing leading down the stairs, crossing his ankles and sticking his hands in his pockets as Rose yelled. "Hey," He protested half-heartedly. "That lazy good-for-nothing is right here, ya know." He pouted, trying to get her to laugh a bit and calm down.

Lily gasped as Rose was put into Gryffindor, shooting Elliot a worried glance. Oh no. No no no. This was bad. She saw her siblings leaving the Great Hall and hurried after them, appearing just in time for Rose to throw her bag. Eyes wide, Lily rushed down the stairs. "Rosalynn!" She chided, stepping in front of her sister sternly. "Calm down." She put her hand on Rose's shoulder. "I know you're worried, but everything is okay! This is a good school! I'll be fine." She tried to reassure her little sister.

Rose wanted to hit her brother the second he spoke. "I know! That's the problem!" She yelled, twirling and beginning to pace. It was then that Lily appeared out of nowhere. Rose flinched at the use of her full name. "No!" She crossed her arms stubbornly, though she did stop yelling. "I will not calm down! This is not how it was supposed to go!" She ranted angrily, shaking her head. "I'm not leaving you alone in that dorm with, with Briar! I doubt he could even slap someone if it came to defending you!" She growled at Lily.

After she was sorted to Slytherin, Tina sat down with her cousin and her cousin's distant relative, Philip. She was disappointed to be sorted into Nora's own house but she will, in time, will see why the hat put her there. But as the hat started again, moving on. They heard a scream and another girl from her year started to bolt outside the Great Hall. Tina was into some dramas like this and is willing to go outside and watch it unfold than watch the continuation of the sorting.

Tina started but as she was about to stand, Nora grab her wrist. She took it back harshly and walked out of the Great Hall without being noticed except Nora and Philip. By the door going to the Courtyard, Tina leaned by the door jam of the big oak door. She watched as the girl that got sorted do her tantrum about being sorted into Gryffindor.
"Oh! So, this whole thing is about a girl not getting the house she wanted? Then caused a scene? Please, first world problems?" She snorted with a smile. This girl was no different than her but at least she can handle the situation better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back