Angry and Lonely.

"He'd like you because you know how to stand up for yourself. You know who you are. Annnnd because you pureblood." Alyssa trailed on. She was happy because Theodore was stepping out of his shell and showing Isabella his true feelings.

"I even hear he asked you on a date. Is this true?!" Alyssa couldn't hide her smile.

Isabella smiled as she thought of Theo and she said, "Yes he did," while blushing just a little. She liked that he was getting comfortable with her.

Isabella giggled at Alyssa and mumbled, "Since we're both Pureblood I wouldn't doubt it if we were already on each other's family trees."

"We are. Your closer to me on the family tree than you are Theodore though. Your only related to him by marriage. My mother however had family from the Greengrass family. Which is linked the Malfoy family......whiiiiiiiccccchhhh somewhere in the tree..I'm related to." Alyssa took a deep breath. Explaining the family trees took a lot of air anf thought.

Isabella laughed as Alyssa seemed to be speaking all in one breath. "Yeah pretty much all Purebloods are related to each other somehow," she said shrugging. "It's hard to keep the line pure..." she said quietly.

"It's creepy too. Who knows who were related to in this school." Alyssa shuddered. There wasn't a lot of purebloods in this school. But down the line each and everyone of them shared blood somewhere.

"Do you think the death eaters are going to attack again?" Alyssa asked as she smoothed her dress down, it looked as if it had started to get a little wrinkly.

"I don't know," Isabella said quietly. "Someone said if they do, Professor King would be next since he's the Headmaster for now, and he's also an Auror. But I wonder why they kidnapped her!" Bella wondered out loud.

"I'm not so sure they would attack him. He's a pureblood isn't he. I thought the death eaters tried to stay away from attacking or harming anyone of pureblood?" Alyssa wasn't sure if this mattered anymore.
But from what she used to hear, the death eaters stayed away form messing with any purebloods.

Bella thought for a bit and said, "Yeah I don't think they'd kill him because he is a Pureblood and there aren't many of us left, but I do think they'd kidnap him, just to keep scaring us." She ran her fingers through her hair and looked out onto the lake. "They didn't even say what they wanted in return for the Headmistress," Bella said, thinking suspiciously.

Alyssa frowned and nodded her head in agreement. They didn't say why they were after Alicia at all. Alyssa had a good hunch. But she wasn't gong to spread it around. There was always a chance that she was wrong.

"I'm might write my father about it. I doubt he'll answer me this time either.....but it won't hurt right?" Alyssa slowed down her speaking so her french accent wouldn't bother Isabella when she spoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back