Angry and Lonely.

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
After recieving the letter from her father Alyssa had felt so angry with her family and herself that for reasons unknown she stormed out of the Slytherin common room and bolted to the nearest place her feet would carry her.
Alyssa had soon found herself standing in the snow by the Lakefront. She stared at the frozen ice with a deep glare.

'This is all ym fathers fault.' Alyssa thought to herself. She quickly reached into her pocket and pulled the letter out. Without even reading it one last time Alyssa grabbed the paper and ripped in into hundreds of tine pieces before she threw it to the ground.

As the papers began to float away Alyssa brought a hand to her eyes and wipe away a few unshed tears that began to form in her eyes. For once in her life...Alyssa felt truely alone.

Isabella made her way down to the lake as usual, but this time just to think. Things had been different now that she'd come back from the holidays and Bella just needed time to adjust. She looked wistfully at the frozen lake and noticed Alyssa right away, sitting alone. Running towards her she said, "Hey Alyssa!" Isabella hadn't really had much time with her since they'd gotten back so she was looking forward to catching up but she noticed she was crying. "What's wrong?!" she said alarmed, sitting down next to her immediately.

Alyssa turned to see who had decided to grace themselves with their prescence. She gave Alyssa a small smile.

"It's just my dad." Alyssa started but was unsure if Isabella wanted to hear the rest.

"What about him?" Isabella asked cautiously, but encouraging Alyssa to continue. It was then that she noticed all the tiny pieces of paper on the ground that looked like it was a letter.

Alyssa glared at the scraps of paper that she had thrown on the ground before she turned back to face Isabella.

"My dad called me and Theodore Blood-traitors." Alyssa spat sadly.

Isabella's eyes opened wide. "What, why?!" she asked alarmed. She felt a little bad because she had called her own dad a blood traitor, but that was out of anger and she had apologized afterward.

"Because he got angry that me and Theodore were making friends with muggle born and half bloods." Alyssa muttered and turned her gaze to the floor. She couldn't understand why her father made such a big deal about this.

"Whats worse is that he's totally taking most of it out on Theodore." Alyssa recalled how angry her father had been when Theodore told him off.

Isabella gasped. "Oh man, what was he saying to Theodore?" she asked concerned. Isabella suddenly felt grateful that her father hadn't pushed the bloodline idea on her too much.

Alyssa lifted her gaze up and looked at Isabella with seriousness. She knew that Isabella liked Theodore. So chances were that she was extremely worried about his well being.

"He said that Theodore was scum and he was lucky that he wasn't in Azkaban like his father was." Alyssa muttered. "Then he complained that would would make terrible death eaters..." Alyssa trailed on and wiped a tear that fell form her eye as it fell.

"I think he's just stressed about the baby and all the things that are happening right now. But it still was unjustfied for him to say such things about people."

Isabella scowled as Alyssa told her what her father had said. "That's horrible!" Isabella said harshly. "Theo nor his father never ever ever deserve Azkaban!"
Then as Alyssa started crying, Isabella put her arm around her and gave her a hug. "Everything will be okay," she whispered to her.

Isabella muttered, "Yeah you're right." The truth was that she hadn't seen Theo at all since they got back from the holidays. "Anyway, I hope you feel better," she said softly.

Bella then chuckled a little when she asked about her family and said, "No. If anything they're the blood traitors," she said a little bitterly. She hadn't told anyone the story yet but Alyssa was her best friend so she decided she'd tell her now. "When I went back to Italy for the holidays, I found out I have a half sister," she said slowly. She looked down at the ground, and continued. "It turns out my dad had an affair with some Muggle when I was one year old, and now my...sister," she paused at the word, "Now my sister is going to Hogwarts New Zealand, she's a witch too." Isabella was going to end her story there but before she could stop herself she said, "After all that constant nagging about me marrying within the pureblood line, he goes and has a kid with a Muggle! Talk about hypocrite," she muttered, looking away.

Alyssa's eyes widened as Isabella began to speak about her holiday in Italy. Alyssa glanced at Isabella curiously when she heard her mention that she had a half sister. But when mention that she was a half-blood Alyssa turned and stared at her with wide eyes.

"Wh-what? EW! How could your father ever think that would be alright?.....I mean um...oh wow." Alyssa bushed at her outburst and rubbed the back of her head lightly.

"W-wait. She's coming here? Why?"

Bella laughed at Alyssa's reaction and said, "That's exactly how I felt!!" She laughed it off and then said, "Apparently, she got her Hogwarts letter already, so she's magic too. She'll be a first year next year," Isabella said rolling her eyes. "She's so annoying too!" she added. "Oh the joy of families right," Isabella said jokingly.

Isabella started laughing. "Never!" she said between the laughs. "I told her she belonged in Hufflepuff with the rest," she said, still laughing.

"They rarely let in half bloods into Slytherin anyways." Alyssa mumbled as she brushed some of her hair away from her crystal blue eyes. She turned to look at the frozen lake before she spoke.

"The Pure blood families are starting to get smaller and smaller. Pretty soon they'll be non-existant."

"Yeah," Isabella said agreeing. "Henri's a mixed blood or something isn't he?" she asked curiously.

"I know what you mean about the Pureblood families dying out. My dad just ruined our perfect line of Purebloods as well, sorta," she said bitterly. "There are hardly any here at the school left."

[Okay will this be before or after the fight with Henri? lol]

//Actually, it was supposed to be after...oops.//

"Yeah. Henri's a half-blood. So is Angus...right?" Alyssa couldn't remember if Angus was pure or not. She had barely seen him around in awhile. Alyssa didn't really care weather anyone was pure or not. But it still kind of upset her that her blood line was dying out.

"You know what may happen if the pure bloods begin to die out right. Our parents might be desperate enough to actually have us marry into our own families." Alyssa muttered remembering a conversation she once had with her mother.

[Just making sure :p ]

Isabella nodded silently and scowled as she remembered Henri. It seemed like forever ago that the four of them had all been sitting at this same spot, as friends. And now not anymore.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure Angus is half blood," she said, trying to remember. "I never see that kid around anymore," she said chuckling while shaking her head.

"Do you think it'll come down to that?" Isabella asked worried.

Alyssa sighed.

"It'd better not. Because I'm not going to marry Theodore." Alyssa chuckled at the end. She knew that Isabella and Theo still liked each other.

"You can have him though." Alyssa muttered slyly.

Isabella burst out laughing. "But you wouldn't even have to change your last name!" Isabella joked. She stopped laughing so she could hear Alyssa say 'you can have him though.'
"Fine, I'll marry Theo, and you'll just have to find another pureblood," Isabella teased.

Alyssa;s eyes widened and she turned to give Isabella and large smile.

"Seriously. You should marry into the family. That'd be so cool. Theodore's dad would love you!" Alyssa exclaimed happily.

Isabella laughed and said, "Let's talk about that in the future, right now I'm only 12!"

Then she smiled happily as Alyssa said Theo's dad would like her. "Really?" she asked. "Or is it just because I'm a pureblood? He seems like such a hard man to please..." Either way, Isabella was kind of curious to see how Theo's life was at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back