Angry and Hurt

Veronica White

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
The NEWTs were getting near as the days passed but that did not mean that this teenager was not going to spare one Sunday for her boyfriend. Therefore here she was waiting in a wizarding restaurant in Bulgaria for her boyfriend so they could have a good time over lunch. She was dressed in a cute black top and white mini skirt with net leggings and platform shoes, her hair kept down as usual and she had put some mascara and shiny lip glow. For a change she was going to act like the other girls, as in who dressed for their boyfriends, she didn’t mind doing it today.

As the waiter came requesting her order she said in Bulgarian “I’m waiting for someone, please attend me later”. She was a bit early being excited for her second official date with Joshua, the last one had been very nice and she had enjoyed herself very much because Joshua was more matured than Zac. She checked her reflection in the pocket mirror to ensure she was looking okay, she wanted everything to be perfect today.

Joshua ran his hand through his hair to make sure that it was good. He had spent a bit of time getting ready today to meet his new girl friend. He was really starting to like Veronica and he could see himself in love with her sooner than he had expected but he didn't care, he couldn't wait to fall in love with her. She was the best thing to happen to him since Kenny and if he was honest, he liked being with her rather than him, he felt more at ease with Veronica than he had ever done with Kenny and he didn't need to walk through being in a relationship with her like he had done with Ken

As they were meeting in Bulgaria Joshua was thankful for he fact that he had just learnt ho to apperate. Although he wasn't good at it he could just about manage it. Once he had finished his personal grooming he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. His feet left the ground and the tugging sensation began. He really didn't like the feel of it but it was the best way to get around for him now.

As his feet touched the ground once again, Josh had to stay still for a few long moments to recover. His head was spinning and he couldn't see properly where he was as he had landed in an alley, the best place to go if you didn't want to risk being seen by muggles. Once he had regained himself, Josh began to walk out of the side alley which was next to the Cafe where he was meeting Veronica. He opened and looked around trying to find her. When his brown eyes landed on her a grin spread across his face and he made his way over to her. She was looking at herself in what he assumed was a mirror. He thought that she looked perfect, he could tell that she had dressed up for the occasion and he really liked how she looked. Not that he didn't find her pretty all the time, she could have been in a track suit and still looked beautiful to him.

"Hey you." He said as he reached where she was at. Standing behind her an leaning down to give her a hug, placing a kiss on her cheek before sitting opposite her. "You don't need to look in a mirror. You look beautiful. I feel slightly under-dressed now though." The teenage boy said looking down at his jeans and Black T-shirt which had a dark blue. hoody. "So you ok?" He asked her with a smile on his face. "Also I will b relying on your language skills because I cannot understand what any of these people are saying." Joshua said with a slight chuckle as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

Veronica was busy making sure she was looking okay as she watched her reflection in the mirror that she didn't notice Joshua until he spoke. The colour of her cheeks rose as she smiled at him and put her mirror into her purse. "Hey" she said as she hugged him back. Just being with him made her feel better twice as much, she was becoming a pathetic 'in love' girl. "Thanks" she said as he complimented her. "And you don't need to feel that..you look perfect this way...the normal way suits you better than getting into a blazer or anything" she told him with a smirk.

She laughed as he asked if she was okay. It was a concern for her well being and many times people would worry over her but although Veronica was shorter than many and had negligible physical strength, her magic was always her protection and she knew it very well. "I've been good but just got better when you stepped in" she told him with a smile as she stroked his cheek and kissed him. "And how have you been?"she asked.His comment about relying on her language skills made her smile. Bulgarian was her mother tongue and of most in Bulgaria so she wouldn't be having any trouble with that. "What if I tell them to smuggle a love potion into your drink to make you love me more?"she asked with a mischievous grin.

Joshua grinned as she said that he looked good how he as. He may not have been too used to complements but they were welcome when ever to him. He as open for anything to make his ego grow. "Yeah yeah. Il keep that in mind for our next date. A pair of old shorts and a worn out shirt." He said with a laugh. He was joking of course, he had made an effort today but he just didn't have that many smart clothes in his room so he couldn't really wear anything like that.

As she mentioned how she was Joshua grinned. He was glad that he made her feel better although he knew hat she could jut be saying that but either way it made him feel better. "good good. Im glad,and i know i have that effect on a few people." He joked as he poked her arm. "So big girl now huh, taking our first major exams soon. You scared." Joshua said smiling. He had been quite nervous when he had taken his exams but he had been a different person then and he was now more lid back and took things as they came. "Well i dont think a love potion would have an effect on me. You see they make you love someone more but see with the amount i love you now it just wouldn't effect me." He said with a shrug as he took her hand loosely in his hoping that was the answer sh had wanted

William walked into the restaurant in Bulgaria that a friend in the department told him about and sat down at one of the nicer tables. he was thinking about visiting jasper at school while he was in the area, and he looked around the place waiting for a waiter to come over and ask him what he wanted to eat. he saw dympna's child sitting at one of the tables and she was with a guy who look famillar to him. he was thinking about it and remembered it was josh, a guy who he met and liked. he was just than thinking that the girl saw him.

Veronica laughed on his joke about wearing old shorts and and worn out shirt for their next date. Maybe I'll get him a good designer clothing set from one of the fashion weeks, she thought happily. Their free water arrived and she thanked the waiter wondering what Josh felt like eating today. "By the way, I am treating you today" she told him with a grin and then whispered into his ear. "You can't say no because you won't know any Bulgarian" she reminded with a smile as she handed him the menu.

Joshua was having more effect over her than he gave himself credit for, she for once was acting like a total love crazy teenager and that wasn't normal, not for her at least. "I'm not afraid of exams, there are very few things that scare me besides as surprising as it may seem I have been revising hard this time" And it was true.. Veronica never considered exams but this time something different had moved into her and she had started feeling academics to be important. She blushed deeply on hearing his answer but was satisfied all the same. She had fallen in love with Joshua Chase and she was enjoying it immensely. "I'm glad to hear that" she said as she gave him another kiss.

As she pulled back she caught someone looking at them. She hadn't expected to see William here, her adoptive eldest brother. She smiled at him hoping to introduce Josh to him but then she watched Will watch Josh and something told her that there was something she didn't know. She had to know and therefore she asked Joshua "Do you know that man over there?"

Josh looked at her and sighed. He hated girls spending money on him but she had a point, he couldn't say no in this case. He would have to learn his language when he got back to the castle. "ugh why are you so smart." He said sitting back in his chair chuckling "Fine but on our next date im going to spend on you and you get no say." He said sticking his tongue out at her. "Do you know German?" He asked er curiously. That was the only other language he could speak at a passive level.

As Veronica began to speak again Joshua listened with a grin on his face. "Wow Veronica White revising, now that was something that I didn't expect to hear." He said playfully poking her again. "Only joking. It may surprise you t know that I too have been studying quite a lot as well." He said biting his lip stopping himself from laughing again.

As Veronica mentioned if he knew a man or not Josh turned around and looked behind him to where she was hinting. As his eyes landed on a familiar ace he felt a lump appear in his throat. He turned away quickly and looked back to Veronica. His right leg began to shake up and down nervously and his fingers began to drum on the table. How would he tell his to Veronica. Should he say the truth or lie. He liked her too much to lie to her so he took a deep breath. "Erm well I guess I could say I know him." He said bfore continuing. "You remember when me and Keny split up and I told about a guy I met." He said before sighing. He didnt think he would need to finish.

Veronica shook her head when she was asked if she knew German. English and Bulgarian were the only two languages Veronica knew fluently. "I agree, I'm surprised" she said with a smile as Joshua said that even he had been studying lately. "Maybe we could compete in academics, you know for the first position?"she said with a wink at the idea. She looked once again at Will and then at Josh and waited for his answer.

She swallowed hard as she heard the words that escaped Josh. Joshua and Will ? That was the last thing she had expected. She was confused to what she felt more sadness or anger. Angry tears escaped her eyes as she quickly wiped them and turned to Josh as she asked him angrily "William Morte? Remember when I asked you if that was his name and you said it was just Will?" she asked him as her eyes glared at her boyfriend. "Well, you were wrong. William is the eldest of my adoptive brothers who happens to be a F@$king gay" she told him and then getting to her feet she walked to William's table. She needed to teach William a lesson, he couldn't use innocent guys to his pleasure or he would have it from her. Jasper and Joshua, who knew how many other guys he was playing with.

She sat on the empty chair that lay opposite William. Pushing her hair behind her ear she gave him a fake smile and said in the coldest of her tones "Hello brother, how lovely to see you in Bulgaria." Veronica had two sides and her angel side dominated her these days but her devil side was not gone, it was there, very powerful at the moment and she knew very well how to use it.

will was not happy to see her in front of him and could tell she was in a b1tchy mood and her anger smelt bad. " i am only here because a co worker in the department i work in told me about this place. how are you doing?" he was showing his fake nice side knowing she was in a bad mood. " what are you upto?" he was thinking about just leaving and not dealing with this but knew he had to. he braced himself knowing something was about to happen.

Veronica felt like jinxing him at this moment but she reminded herself to keep cool and use her words not her wand. "I see" she said angrily because she knew well that William's visit here would mean meeting Jasper in one way or the other and she was not going to fall for ' a co worker told me about this place' sh!t. "I am here on a date with my boyfriend, Joshua Chase ...oh but you know him already, don't you?"she questioned with her eyebrow raised. "When you took him under the covers in bed with you?"she asked very angry with this man.

"I need you to get this thing straight" she started being d@mn serious. "Stop using innocent boys as your victim, if you can't control your gayness find someone your age" she told him looking him in the eye. "Don't ever go to Jasper again or my boyfriend and pray that I don't know of other teenage guys whom you have used for fun!" she told him and then folded her arms that were screaming out to her for a chance of slapping him. "And yes do let your wife have some time with you, don't you feel ashamed betraying her all the time?"she asked him watching Joshua from the corner of her eye who was still seated on their table looking in their direction.

"I swear to god if you ever play around with guys I know and who are not your age, some like Jasper who don't even know whats happening to them I'll tell Dympna and your wife. And if you don't know it already Dympna would obviously agree to whatever punishment I think is appropriate for you and the rest you can imagine yourself" she threatened but she hoped he wasn't going to take the threat lightly because Veronica did have the ability to convince her mother into torturing William and she hoped he knew that as well.

will looked at her and was not even scared at all. " well i have not done anything with Jasper and never will. he is the one who likes me and my wife knows i see and sleep with men. she does not care as long as she is the only woman in my life. i met josh awhile back and i liked him but....... well anyways jasper is my ward now and dympna does not even care about most the children that live with her. all she cares about is covering her butt so no one really finds out what happens to the children in her house." he look at her and laughed at her and her emty threats.

Joshua stoodjust behind Veronica as she spoke. He knew that he didnt need to get involved right now as this seemed more like a family thing at the moment. If he was honest with himself he couldnt understand why she was mad at him. He had not known Will was related to her and he had told her he had met a Will. He sighed mentally as he listened to Veronica and Will talk to each other, still not sure if he should speak up. Did she seriously think Joshua was an innocent boy. Did she think that he couldnt think for himself or something, he was the older one out of the pair after all. He guessed that it was just her trying to make her point known to Will or something. He bit his bottom lip and waited for a chance to try and interject into the conversation again

Veronica could no longer hold her anger. She knew William was faking it and Jasper only thought that he liked Will since he was a child and could not clearly understand his feelings. “Maybe that is because your wife is having her own girlfriends, what an interesting couple you two make” she said as she once again looked in Joshua’s direction. The last part about Dympna made her raise her eyebrow, maybe Will did know about her mother’s secret but it was too late to be friends with him now. She would just find it out on her own. "Mother is not on her own, you are no less evil. Such a pity that someone like you is helping with the kids" she said as she got to her feet wanting to leave immediately.

She considered her anger on Josh and it seemed wrong for he had not known that William was her adoptive brother. "Let's go" she said as she took is hand and walked out of the restaurant. She was not sure whether or not she should feel angry at all on Josh but she just felt angry and it was difficult for her to figure out who her anger was for. "That b@stard!" she said cursing William as they walked on the Bulgarian street. "Can you imagine he was seeing Japser, one of my younger adoptive brother who is just thirteen?" she said as she looked at Joshua and tried to calm herself. "I'm sorry" she said hoping that he would forgive her for her rudeness. "I've been wanting to talk to him about Jasper for a long time now and then I just knew that you and him..." she said not being able to bare the thought of Josh being involved with him. She loved Joshua dearly and could not see anyone else with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back