Anger management

Isabella Ormonde

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Padua - Aoaman Wood wand with essence of Griffin feather 10 3/4 inch
Bella hoisted herself up onto the window sill and yanked her sweater over her head just as the first rips in the back of her blouse occured. She could feel the hard cartilage begin to push its way through until finally her scaled wings splayed out behind her. Crushing the letter from James in her hand and hurriedly passing Sakuras letter to another owl, Bella did the only thing she could do. She was frightened that any students coming up the owlery steps would see her, so looking out the window she took a deep breath and jumped.

Within seconds her wings spread wide and she glided lower and lower, instead of freefalling to the ground. As soon as she was at a relatively safe height, about four feet or so from the ground she pulled herself up and flew in the direction of the forest for cover. She hoped with all her might that no one had seen her, she was almost certain that no one had but you could never be 100 percent sure until the fall out much later. As the forest loomed infront of her, she tucked her wings carefully behind her and entered the forest...

Isabella had always hated that she was half Veela, this time though she relished the feeling it gave her. It released her pent up rage and frustration like nothing else could. Gliding through the forest she eventually stopped in a clearing and folding her wings back, let out the most heart breaking scream. She seemed to be losing everything, her bestfriend, her boyfriend who was also her other best friend, her studies were falling, she hadn't made champion. Everything just seemed set against her, she fell to her knees exhausted and spent. Waiting now for the wings she hated so much to disappear where they came from.

It was only then she realised she had dropped her sweater back at the owlery and now had nothing to cover up the ripped blood stained marks on her blouse from when her wings tore through. Further reason for anger tore through her and she buried her hands in the ground infront of her, a primal growl ripping its way from her.

(I hope it's alright I posted here, since you said we could :) )

Exams were coming up, and Zoe knew she would have to work extra hard to make up for most of the classes she's missed. She needed some air to clear her head, so she decided that she should pay the forest a visit. Walking down the grassy slope towards the forest, she had her wand in her left hand, and her firebolt in her right, hoping she would go for a quick fly afterwards. Walking in the forest, she heard a bloodcurdling scream, and without thinking twice, she began to ran as fast as she could, following the slight echoes.

She saw a creature, the outline of a winged creature a little deeper in the forest, and Zoe immediately raised her wand, aiming it at it. She called out, "Lumos," and took a few steps closer. "H-hello? Who's there?" She called out, trying not to sound scared.

Bella heard the sound of someone approaching and whipped out her wand immediately. She couldn't make herself invisible, she may have been adept at charms and DADA but she wasn't that advanced. Think fool, think. No-one can see me like this. She struggled to her feet and collapsed again, the energy it took when she sprouted her wings was exhausting. There was always way too much emotion involved, too much of everything to get her into the state she was now in. It was all her own fault. With a groan she shook her head.

It was not her fault. It was James' he left her, broke up with her by a letter for goodness sake. He hadn't even had the courage to do it in person. She could feel the anger surge through her again anew. Her wings unfolded and splayed wide behind her. She didn't know who was coming closer but they had better be careful, she was in no mood for anyone or anything. Time, that's what she needed to buy herself. With that in mind, Isabella slowly stood up her wings beginning to beat enough for her to lift ever so slightly off the ground. Her feet were just trailing on it now.

Raising her wand in the direction of some trees, she could make out the outline of a girl coming towards her and wondered if it was Asher or Nina. They had never seen her like this either. "Reducto" she called out and blasted a tree that toppled over blocking the girls view hopefully. At least if Bella couldn't see her, surely she couldn't see Isabella. Hovering still she turned slowly and began to move further into the forest so her state could be hidden until she returned to normal.

Zoe jumped back when she heard the sudden crack of the tree, and watched as it toppled over a few feet away from her. Raising her wand, she heard a faint noise, which sounded like it could be the flapping of wings, and she began to wonder what she was dealing with. Aiming her wand at the fallen tree, she called out, "Wingardium Leviosa." with a fair amount of concentration, she moved the tree to the side, and out of her way.

She ran forward, and aimed her wand forward, yelling, "Homenum Revelio!" Zoe gave a sigh of relief when she saw an outline in bright red in the distance, and she ran towards it. "Expelliarmus!" She called out, not wanting to take any more risks of getting hurt. The next tree that fell, could hit her.

Isabella heard the spell and angered by it, moved to bypass it. How dare this insufferable person actually attempt to hit her with a spell. She had only attempted to block their path so they wouldn't come closer. Should I stand my ground, let whoever it is see me? She wasn't stupid and knew if this continued spells could be shot out at one another until somebody was left seriously hurt.

Bella floated gently to the ground and allowed her wings to tuck in behind her, it would still be a while yet before they shrank away. Keeping her wand raised just incase another spell came flying at her, Bella called out.

"Do not attempt to follow me any more please, I am none of your concern. The tree was not to hurt you, it was merely to stop you coming closer".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back