Andale, andale mami

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi had her magical music player out again and was dancing to herself. She was board and though she could do pranks on her own she was determined to keep her name out of it by doing them with the Masquerade. With the Masquerade at least there was the very good chance that she would never be getting caught. Hoshi had her hands over her head, joining them before she spun and dipped. The song was randome and may not have gone with the dancing but she didn't care. Hoshi was just not allowing herself to get too bored or she knew what she was going to do.

Logan was just walking around the grounds. He had been studying all day and the fresh are was well needed. He walked to the garden as he had never been here before and something new would just be a change in scene. He walked around and then he saw a girl. She was wearing a lot of dark clothes and he could tell just by looking at her that she was older. He walked next to her and noticed that she was listening to music. " Hi. What are you listening to? Anything good or are you just doing a little jig because its fun?" Logan never really danced to music but his mum did all the time and she would just say it was for fun. He spoke loud enough that she should be able to hear him

Hoshi looked at the boy with a wide grin on her face. "Because it's fun. I know it's a bit weird to be dancing by yourself but hey it beats being bored." She said. "I'm listening to some American rap music that one of my friends gave me to listen too. I was surprised when my device could pick it up then they don't call it magic for nothing." She said laughing a little. "You have a name firsie." She asked not in a mean way. She had gotten so over being mean to people a long time ago.

Logan smiled widely when the girl was nice to him. He hated mean people he didnt get the point of it. He listened to her explain what she was listening to and nodded. " Yeah i suppose it is more fun than that. Im Logan." He said kindly. Logan was alwayd kind and friendly. Thats just who he was, a caring person. Even with his girl friend being in Slytherin it didnt change him

Hoshi nodded then added what looked like a spin kick to her dance then added a bow forward to make it look like dance move. "Hey there Logan-kun. My name is Hoshi." She said as she put her hands on her hips and moved her head from side to side so that her pigtails touched her shoulders from time to time. Hoshi had chosen to ware them to show off the fact that her hair was tipped with green flames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back