And your point is...

Lawrence Andrew Cavell

OOC First Name
Mintzy ❤
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Enzo shifted in his seat,how long had he been sitting there? He glanced up from the book in his right hand with squinty eyes,when did more people get here? He let out a soft sigh and sniffled his nose, still no point in moving. There were no classes that day, so why bother? He was falling behind on his book so at some point when Enzo woke up from his sleep that he would delay practicing his guitar for a few hours to catch up on his reading. Enzo rubbed his eyelids with his thumb and middle finger in thought,so he had been sitting there from when he woke up to now, which appeared to be a little past noon. "Goodness." He mumbled to himself, "I should get up," he continued, dropping his fingers from his eyes to the thin pages of his book, "in a few minutes." With that said, he chuckled to himself, continuing to read.

Despite the number of the people in the hallway, he was able to keep his concentration on the book. It was probably not the best choice of location, but one could suppose it depends on the time of day. The morning was silent while the afternoon was much more lively. After reading for a little longer, Enzo finally put down the book and stretched his legs out, adding in a small yawn. Setting the book down to his side, Enzo pulled out a piece of folded paper from his pant pockets. He quickly spotted a small cracker on the table before him and pulled out his wand--"Scribblifors." Transfiguring the cracker into a quill. He scrunched up his nose once more and began writing down on the parchment. If anyone had been standing behind him, they would have seen that he wasn't just writing, but he was creating music.

Alois had had a bad day. First, he had woken up at the wrong side of his bed, his body aching all over, and then now, he had just gotten a slap from a girl who was older by him by a year. It really was not his fault though. Apparently, since he was being sweet and caring, the girl had thought that they were going out, which was entirely not the case. He was not interested with that girl, after all, he already had someone which he fancies. And so, when he had told her that they were just friends, Alois had received a slap, right across his right cheek. It left a mark there, just a faint scratch of the girl's long finger nails. Yes, it was barely noticeable, but with Alois, it's not. He was sure that he would get a bunch of teasing from his friends after all, saying that he had just broken another innocent girl's heart.

With a huff, Alois walked along the hallway of the school, trying to avoid his friends as well as his classmates. His hand was on his cheek, he was still quite shock with what had happened after all. With a sigh, Alois sat down on an empty table, right beside a boy who was currently writing something. He then laid his head on the table and closed his eyes. "Pathetic, You really are pathetic..." He said, his mind going back to the recent encounter that morning.

A smirk crawled over her his lips as he heard faint footsteps approaching in the direction he was heading. Finally, he thought, someone to have contact with, whether it be for his own sick amusement or for some deeply hidden excitement and need for human contact. The first of the options being more likely, he continued to nonchalantly stroll down the dark corridor with his hands resting with in the dark depths of his pant pockets. There was a sound of irritation, it was obviously a voice of a boy. Enzo was concentrating on his music when out of now where a boy seems to be disturbing him. "Pathetic, You really are pathetic" was the words he heard the boy was speaking of. "Yes indeed, you are pathetic" he chuckled as he glanced at the boy who seems to be rather young like him. It's been weeks since Enzo saw a boy as pathetic as the boy said to himself. Stretching his hands upward as he decided to roll the parchment and placed it inside his pocket for safety.

He didn't want to entertain the boy any further, it was waste of time at all. He then wondered what to next, lying for several minutes seems to be boring.Checking his schedule, there seems to be lots of vacant time. Enzo passed all of his subjects just like expected, and he was then done with all his homework. Dimmed skies outside of the castle walls, forcing Enzo to be inside. The feeling of restlessness crept upon him, running over his face and skin, creating nearly a sleepy feeling dancing upon his eyelids. He was still bored with a mixture of boredom.

Alois abruptly opened his eyes when he heard a voice directed to him. Apparently, he was not the only one there, and his thought were actually spoke out loud. Raising his head, Alois run a hand through his mane of Jet black hair. "I do look pathetic eh? I knew it.." He said with an awkward chuckle, wondering whether he had already seen the by before, but to no avail, he haven't. "That's the only thing that I had said right? I mean, I only uttered the word pathetic and nothing else, right?" He then inquired, wondering whether he had uttered more ridiculous things while his mind was wandering off. Now, this was really a bad day, he had just embarrassed himself in front of a school mate.

"Good thing that you're pretty much aware of yourself" he hissed with his English accent that made the ladies across the hallway stare at him. The truth is Enzo didn't care about the boys words or anything that is related to him though if that implies a girl, he could be interested. He then stood up as he stretched his knees and arms, rotating his head. He needed to be awake, by any means. "Are you done blabbering?" he hissed as he glared at the boy. The boy was obviously wasting Enzo's time and the fact that he wasn't in the mood for story telling or what so ever.

"I am.." Alois said, completely aware that the boy was getting rather impatient with him. It's not his fault though, Alois too, was not in the mood to act nice and all, after all, he had had a bad morning. "I'm not blabbering, who are you anyway.." He said, returning the boy's glare with the same intensity, he was getting rather annoyed at the cold treatment, yet, being a rather lenient individual, it was really hard to get him really angry to the point that he'll say or do something harsh and rude.

It was those times where Enzo would play games with the people around him, it made him kind of relaxed or something more. Speak for yourself, I am who I am.....and" he trailed off. "it's none of you business" he thought to himself as he started to laugh invisibly. Born with manners,poise and all, he didn't wanted to make a fool of himself unlike the guy behind him. Enzo wanted to have fun and this was the only closest thing he had for the day. The wind blew stronger, dried leaves started to move from place to place. Enzo then stared at the sky hoping any angel would fall out of the sky. He wished.

"Fine... if you don't want to talk.." Alois said nonchalantly, he wouldn't force himself to someone who's not interested to talk to him. He's not like that at all. The boy seemed to be uninterested to him, so, Alois didn't really mind. If he didn't want to talk, then he could just stay quiet and take a nap, probably to will himself to forget whatever had happened that day.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry, this post is lame

"I'm talking am I isn't it obvious?" he chuckled. The reaction of the boy seems to be priceless that it made Enzo laugh. "Enzo." he said as he handed his hand for a handshake or something. It was time to stop the joking and start with business after all he needed a chat from someone.

OOCOut of Character:
Me is sorry more! :p

"At last, you had finally decided to be friendly.." Alois said with a smirk, shaking the other boy's hand. " Alois, 5th year." He then said, introducing himself as well. Now, he could at leas talk with someone other than his friends, then at least, he can get his mind off the things that are currently bugging him.

"Fifth Year eh? Sixth year here"he added. There wasn't a particular question for Enzo to ask the boy, he started to think of what the two may discuss. It wasn't the first time Enzo had seen the boy around Dumstrang, it was rather his third. First when he was in fourth year perhaps and second was just a few days back. "So. . . he said as his mind started to drift off.

truth to be told, Alois hadn't got any idea of what to say to the older boy. It's not like he could just tell him his story can he? Alois was really not that type of a person. Nevertheless, he knew that he should break the awkward silence between them. "Care to tell me what you're doing earlier? I mean, the thing that you are writing?" He inquired casually, not really minding whether the boy would tell him his story or not.

"Creating music, isn't it obvious?" he said sarcastically as he was laughing inside. Too bad he wasn't able to finish the song he was writing, he then wondered what was her little sister doing back in Hogwarts. He wanted to hear some demonic jokes from her sister other than flirting of course. "Are you gay?" he asked him randomly as he wanted to somehow make fun or the boy or rather to uplift the mood.

Alois had had that funny look on his face when he heard the boy's question. Really, it was just so outrages to hear such thing being said, especially to him. No one had ever asked him that before. "Pardon? are you seriously asking me that?" He said incredulously, trying to keep calm and all. He was, after all, not really that easy to be angered, but the words that had been said had somewhat irked him a little, nevertheless, since it wasn't true, there really is no need to be so defensive and all. "Who gave you that idea anyway?"

"I'm just messing with you" he said to him as he busted a laugh. Other students reaction was dramatic, some would get mad and for some they'll start a fight with Enzo. Shaking his legs as he was sitting at the nearby bench, at this time he should be flirting with other girls but he decided to settle his eyes towards Sydney. It's been quite some time since he last saw her, that very day they sealed there goodbye with a kiss. Fortunately, she was back here in Dumstrang but not the usual her. There were lots of girls in line waiting for Enzo, but why her? He sighed as he was thinking about her. "Any girlfriends? Stalkers?" he asked the boy hoping to start a more descent conversation with him. He then wondered if he ever introduced his name to the boy. "Did I mention my name to you?" he asked him as he chuckled back to his thoughts.

"You better stop doing that.. it's good that I'm not really that easy to annoy.." Alois said, his voice a bit too serious for him. It's not that he was angry, it's just that, for him, it was wrong to say such thing. Sure, messing with other people is fun, but one shouldn't overdo it. HE then leaned on the back of the bench where he was currently sitting at. "Girlfriends? not really, I have a cousin who's really picky with the girls that I met so I cannot really get one... well for stalkers.. fan girls maybe, but I don't mind it..." Alois said, his eyes fixed at the azure sky above them. "Believe it or not, just this morning, I was slapped by a girl.." He then said, touching his cheek where the girl had slapped him. He then laughed a little as the boy asked whether he had already stated his name. "OF course you did, Enzo, right?"

"Whatever" he said to himself as he looked away from the boy. He then started to wonder why is he wasting his time with this boy when he could find some other person's or rather girls to flirt with. Enzo nodded as fro he wasn't eager to listen to boys story, but he was left to listen to his story at all. "Yeah, Enzo's the name" he said as he covered his mouth for his was yawning. Enzo wasn't good with sharing thought with some people specially if he wasn't that close to him.

"You're not that enthusiastic are you?" Alois said with a laugh, wondering how bored the boy can get. He can't help it though, he couldn't find anything interesting to talk about after all. He didn't even know whether he has something in common with the boy, but if there is, then that could probably improve their conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back