And why am I here?

Arianna Tipley

OOC First Name
Lizzy
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Arianna gulped air into her lungs, hating the feeling of apparition. She wasn't even quite sure where she was, or even why. But that she had followed this man here. Looking around she couldn't really say that this place was where she would normally spend her time. It was cold and gave off the slight feel of... She wasn't sure what, but she shivered pulled her cardigan around herself more tightly. She turned to the man, now looking questioningly at him "Uh- Where are we?" she asked, trying not to let any tremors enter her voice. Though she got the distinct and unnerving feeling that he could see right through her. Despite the goosebumps that had appeared all over her arms since arriving here, it seemed warmer than June in New Zealand.

Tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear, Arianna shifted, wrapping her arms around herself. She had awoken early that morning to a bright, clear and bitterly cold winter morning, intending to go home to Canada. She had been forcefully reminded of the last summer she had spent at home, with Austin. That seemed so long ago now, and after their meeting at the top of the North Tower the whole mess had just gotten so much worse. None of this showed on her face, however, as she looked uneasily up into the man's face.

Somehow, that little albino Parselmouth had managed to talk Hades Lutrov into hunting down Arianna Tipley to solve two boys fighting. This time, Hades did not mind it so much because those two were causing havoc in the place. Hades had probably scared the young girl but then again, Hades was a scary man. He did not take to things lightly. Hades glanced down at her, and did not answer as they stood in the foyer. Everything seemed much darker in here than normal, even if it were daylight outside. This whole area screamed out the type of family that Austin was born into. Hades smirked, "Welcome to the Zhefarovich Manor. Anything you learn here stays here, or else you will never leave." How scary that sounded, there was nothing but truth to his words. He led the way down a hallway and the first door on the right. He opened it, and inside rested Aleyha, Shane pounding on Austin, and Theodore.

"Enough is enough here. Aleyha, get your damned adopted brother before I get the Patriarch to end this," Hades ordered in a stern tone. Two cousins fighting over who was dating who was completely and utterly stupid in his opinion. They just needed to switch out girls and move on. Besides, it seemed like one did not know about the other, yet the other knew about one wanting the other girl. It was all confusing. The tall, dark man bent down and lifted Shane up by the back of the shirt with one hand, turned him around and held him at bay in a position where Hades could easily snap his neck. There was enough issues going on with the death of his brother and the death of Raisa, along with arrival of newborns, as well as people having a short fuse. There need not to be fighting. Hades hated being the referee actually. Hades had Shane held like he was because Shane was an adult, and he could handle more than Austin could. This was something that Hades thought that Shane would need to learn anyway.

Aleyha was glad that she had gotten, more like pleaded, with Hades to get Arianna to stop Shane from killing Austin. Though she was sitting down on a chair in the middle of the small study-like room. She folded her legs across each other, and a cold smirk spread across her lips. She liked being here, and she whispered, "Fifty galleons on Austin." Aleyha then glanced up to see Arianna coming in with Hades, and then Hades separating the fight. Well, there was no telling who won that one. Aleyha got from the chair and to the ground to pick up Austin. He seemed in bad shape. It was a good thing that there were healers living in this house. And Hades knew how to heal as well. Aleyha's red eyes went back to Arianna and she shook his head at Austin, who still seemed a little upset about the whole ordeal. This was partially his fault anyway. Why didn't he get his love while he could? "Boys are such stupid creatures," hissed Aleyha in Parseltongue as she kept a firm grip on the fighting Raven.

"You little Claw, I'll get you for even touching Hilde!" shouted Shane as he continued to pound on his cousin. But then he heard a cold voice, and then felt himself being magically lifted off of Austin, and then he was being held back against Hades' body, a man that Shane deeply feared because Shane was just insane. He swallowed hard, and he uttered, "Give me a f**king break. Can't you go stalk someone else?" Shane felt Hades' grip tightened, and thus, Shane silenced as well. He glanced over to see his girlfriend, and he bit his lip. Sure, he liked her and all, just not as much as Hilde. Shane used his hand to wipe the blood from his nose from Austin. Both of them looked pretty bad. Shane groaned as he thought of the outcomes of this all. Shane wondered if Hilde would be around anytime soon as well. He could not remember who was coming and going. Things have been so chaotic around here, with the return of his grandmother, and the deaths of his aunt and cousin. Things could be so much better, and yet he was here with Austin, fighting over two girls actually. Austin liked Arianna but was with Hilde, and Shane liked Hilde who was with Austin. He was thinking, but the more he thought, the bigger of a headache he received. Or maybe it was Austin's hits that had given him the headache actually. Shane stopped fighting against Hades, and he fell silent. Shane smirked as he thought, Hope she likes him still after that busted lip I gave you, idiot.

Austin was close to fading out of consciousness because of the amount of beating he had received from Shane. Shane was so bigger than he was, and he did not have a chance. His lip was swollen and bleeding. He had a bruise forming under his eye, but so did Shane. Austin felt better knowing that Shane looked as bad as him. Picking on someone that is underage, you are lucky I won't press charges, thought Austin with a gnarl. Austin stopped fighting against Aleyha, afraid that he would get a second beating from Theodore. He did not know just how mean Theodore was, but he did not want to find out either. Austin waved off Aleyha, and he did not fight anymore. Instead, he just sank to his knees. He had made a fool of himself. Then again, he just remembered coming here for something with Aleyha and then being tackled by Shane, and thus they fought because Austin was not about to let someone beat him up without a fight. Austin was a fighter, but he was not a physical one. He looked and felt awful right now, but how was he could to solve this? He would need to end it with Hilde, and then those other two would end, and get switched? Was it as easy as that? Austin did not think so, but then again, maybe fate was giving him a second chance?

Arianna blinked, feeling completely blank and ill at ease. Anything you learn here stays here, or else you will never leave. Well that sounded just great. The name Zhefarovich was familiar... Wasn't that Austin's dad's name, the Professor? Did that mean Austin was here? Arianna bit her lip, almost hoping that he was. As angry as she was at him right now, she knew that he wouldn't let any harm come to her. Not feeling as if she had any choice but to follow the rather creepy man, Arianna stayed a couple of paces back from him a he walked down several corridors, reaching a door. Completely at a loss of what was going on, and considering making a run for it, Arianna glanced into the room, and her hand flew to her mouth. Inside were the two boys that were the centre of all of her problems. She knew that she was also part of the problem, but seeing Austin being truly beaten by the larger and older Shane was forcing any thoughts of her problems and anger towards Austin completely out of her mind. Also registering that Aleyha and the blonde guy that had been at the Lake were in the room too, Arianna ignored them, and walked quickly over the Austin, glad at the man's strength in holding Shane back. She didn't know what to say, as she knelt beside him. What she blurted out, was "Why the bloody hell were you fighting Shane?"

Not meaning to make it sound like he was weaker than his older cousin, Arianna looked worriedly at him and his new bruises. Arianna glanced up at Shane, not liking the smirk on his face. The look she gave him obviously meant that any relationship they'd ever had was well and truly over. She couldn't remain angry at Austin any longer, as stupid and weak as it was. However her shyer nature came through, as she tried to keep her gaze away from his eyes, knowing that she melt and do or say something stupid or embarrassing. It was alright when they were alone, but with all the people in the room, and the rather tense circumstances, it didn't seem like the best idea. Instead she continued to look daggers at Shane.

Austin breathed heavily, and he hoped that Shane would calm down soon so that Hades might grant them mercy and heal them but Austin really doubted it. Austin took a deep breath and he felt his swollen lip. He looked like hell, like a grindylow gotten a hold of him while he were swimming. Austin wanted to just curl up in a bed, and forget that this all happened. He had been beaten up and given Shane a taste of his own medicine as well in front of Arianna as well. He did not know just how much fighting she had seen but he was ashamed anyway. Austin was asked why he was fighting Shane and he pointed at the accused older male, "Ask him! He came charging after me and started punching. Like hell was I going to let him do that." Austin wiped some blood off of his mouth and he winced slightly in pain. He glanced up at Arianna and he murmured, "Sorry you had to see that anyway..." The Prefect continued to breath heavily, as he was tired from fighting with Shane for Merlin knew how long.

Shane understood perfectly well that he and Arianna was over after this. She and Austin supposedly adored each other and all that jazz, something he truthfully did not care about now. Something had to be done though because no one could touch Hilde without him knowing about it. Shane mocked, "Yeah, such a brave lad and pointing fingers. It isn't my fault you can take on someone that is older than you, pathetic twit." Shane glanced up at Hades and he inquired, "Do you mind letting me go now? I won't fight them anymore." As soon as the bloody hands of death released him, Shane wiped from blood from his nose with his hand and he had liked Arianna, but if she were going to like this nerd then there would be nothing more between them. Shane ran his fingers through his hair and he murmured, "Guess we are over. Now I wonder if Austin cares more for Arianna than he does for Hilde because I believe he has a choice to make." Shane was definitely not Arianna's type. He was as insane and dark as his mother, but he liked to keep it hidden to really surprise people. It was humorous to him.

Hilde had been surprised when she had been invited to spend some time at the Zhefarovich Manor with her boyfriend, Austin. The family member that had arrived at her door to extend the invitation was shocking to say the least, but her parents had no problems with her visiting the Manor so she packed a few things and headed off. Side along apparition was never her favorite thing to do but she was informed that it was the only way to arrive at the Manor.

She was given the same warning that Arianna was, though she did not know the girl was there. As she moved through the halls in the direction she was told to go, she soon entered through the door and stopped short, dropping her handbag to the floor. There was Austin and Arianna, together. Austin was beaten and bleeding. Shane was across from him, looking just as rough. Standing there, Hilde was torn. Did she move to her boyfriend or did she follow her heart to the boy that she loved but she was positive didn't love her. Suddenly her path was clear to her and she moved across the room. "Shane, what happened?" she asked as she brushed her hand across his cheek.

Relieved that Shane seemed to have got the message and there wouldn't be yet another mess to clean up, Arianna glanced sideways at Austin as her gaze softened. She didn't care how messed up he looked, weirdly it was almost attractive. Shaking her head to clear the inappropriate thoughts, Arianna looked back up at Shane "Wow, picking on someone younger than you, you're so brave" she said voice dripping with sarcasm. She didn't care about making Shane angry or anything. The creepy guy seemed to have control of him, and he had just said that he wouldn't fight again anyway. It was his next words that made her stomach drop slightly. It was all very well that she and Shane were no longer together and she was here with Austin, but what if he actually liked Hilde, despite what he'd said at the top of The North Tower? Arianna couldn't help but tense slightly, and turn her gaze to Austin. Eyes wide and searching, she was almost fearful of the answer. Hilde was a Slytherin after all, and Arianna had no idea what kind of charm she could play on Austin. As if her thoughts had been read, the door opened to reveal the other girl. There was a moment of tense anticipation on Arianna's mouth as she surveyed the scene, before Hilde went to Shane. Arianna almost sighed in relief. She was long past the stage of pretending not to care about Austin or what kind of relationship they had.

Austin was astounded with the way Shane was acting. He gave a jesting look to Arianna that said, Told you so. That boy was out of his mind after all. Austin snorted, "So says the boy that is scared shitless of Hades and spiders." Well, Austin was afraid of Hades too but he did not say that. But he was not afraid of spiders, and this Manor was crawling with them. It was amazing that Shane did not run screaming all the time. His mouth dropped open when Shane pointed out that he had a choice to make. Arianna or Hilde. Austin's throat went dry, and he could just hear his laughing in his mind. That cold, mocking laughter Shane possessed. Austin glanced over to see Hilde, speaking of the devil. She went to Shane's side and he knew it was true. Shane and Hilde just looked...right. He glanced up at Arianna, and he smiled softly. He would not choose wrong. Austin smirked, "So, it all rests within what choice I make. I think it is clear who I care about more. Hilde..." Austin paused to wipe a little bit of blood dripping down his chin from his lip, "you love Shane, go get him. I want to be with Arianna, if she wants me that is." Austin just hoped that he could well, make things right. Well, he had a feeling that he just proved that he did not lie at the tower, and he was here now. He fought for Arianna today, and against Shane. What more could you really ask for?

It was a little more than eerie to have Hades in the same room with them, but he had taken a seat in a chair to observe. Shane breathed a sigh of relief when Hilde came in and to Arianna's retort to him, he shrugged, "Just a year's difference." Shane was just a little smug that Hilde came to him and he murmured, "A misunderstanding... He was dating you, I beat him up. Period." Shane turned his onyx eyes to stare over at Austin as he contemplated on his decision. It would either benefit them both or end up in Austin in a world of trouble because Shane would attack again if he did not choose Arianna and let Hilde be his. Shane then realized it, he wanted Hilde to himself. That was why he really beat up Austin. Jealousy. Shane smiled over at Austin and Arianna, and he put his hand at the nape of Hilde's back. Shane glanced down at Hilde and wondered if she really loved him like Austin said. Shane did not know what love was just yet, but what he was feeling was damn near close to it. Either that or it was adrenaline. Shane uttered, "So, we are basically switching girls now, because we were obviously with the wrong ones..." A damned love square. That made his head spin.

So, everything seemed to be like the way it should be. Aleyha smirked and she rose to her feet from her chair. "Okay, now do you idiots see what I was talking about? Austin should have been with her, and Hilde, obviously Shane likes you or else he would not have given my love and I a good show! Which I kind of lost the bet now anyway." Aleyha almost wanted to scream at them to kiss and make up. Some people were just the biggest idiots in the world. She crossed the room and over to Hades where she thanked him, "Thanks for making this headache clear itself up." Aleyha crossed the room again with her small steps yet it seemed like she was gliding. She took her seat once more and wondered if there would be any more fighting again or if they were going to make up now. She did not want Hades to heal them that was for sure. They were battle wounds. Then again, she thought that this all was a little on the stupid side. They did they have to fight like that when they could have just done this? Or rather, why did they not do this to begin with?

Hilde sighed as Shane rested his hand on her waist. This felt right. It wasn't that she didn't like Austin, but he was not Shane at all. Shane was her heart, and being in his arms right now confirmed that for her. "You beat him up because he was dating me? Shane, that's so," she paused for a moment then said, "wow. Can I say that I like that? A lot?" She gave him a smile, her emerald eyes seeking out his darker ones. "I believe that we are switching," she said, her voice just above a whisper, "I know I want no one but you."

Arianna was again trying to avoid Austin's gaze as he spoke. She just knew she'd do something stupid. She was feeling happier than she had a very long time. Cheeks flushed a little, she looked down to conceal her smile, letting her hair fall momentarily in front of her face. Shy by nature, she wasn't comfortable with the public displays of affection Shane and Hilde showed. Inside she wanted to tackle Austin t the ground, however his recent injuries meant that that would be quite quite painful for him. Instead, she reached a hand and patted him on the back, resting her hand there. Feeling quite embarrassed she just nodded to what had been said between everybody. It had all worked out finally, after both physical and emotional pain. It was only now that she was starting to realise how stupid the whole thing had been, especially her dating Shane. Flashing a smile at Aleyha who had had the sense to do something about it and stop Austing get beaten to a pulp. Standing up from her place beside Austin, she offered him a hand up. It looked like he needed it.

"Okay, switching girlfriends just sounds wrong, and immoral," Austin pointed out. Though it was kind of true, they were switching. Finally, he and Arianna could be together, after many long and hard months maybe years of denying that they liked each other, and it was finally worked out. He glanced back at Aleyha and he mouthed a thanks and he glanced over at Shane and Hilde. Austin was not much for public display of affection, but he felt no ounce of jealousy for Shane and Hilde. Austin only cared for one in the end. Though he could probably say that he and Hilde may end up as friends or something later on. How stupid was he, to think that he and Arianna would never be together? He was eating his words now. And he would have it no other way. Slipping his hand into her own, he slowly lifted himself up off the floor and he was glad that everything worked out in the end. Everyone had their rightful person, and things have finally been fixed.

Shane smirked lightly at the little albino and glanced back at Hilde. Well, it was now fixed and finally gotten over his ego and finally got around to making Hilde his own. He realized that his nose had stopped bleeding, and figured that being healed would just take things away from the deeper meaning. Hilde said that she liked that he had beaten up Austin, and he smirked, "Well, if any other guy touches you, you know they will end up in worse shape." Shane gave his new girlfriend...he guessed that would be the new title for Hilde...a kiss upon her forehead, and that was enough of a label that this was surely right, and that things were fixed between the four of them. He was glad that it was a little of a coincidence that they ended up with each other's girls to start with anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back