and i'll act nonchalant :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest Sun

Minzy.gif
Untitled-19.png

No seriously, dudes, read her character development. Or else the tickets will no longer be diamonds. :(

I can offer Kyouhei Watanuki. I know I havent got his charrie development TT.TT cz I dunno about his family and DOB yet lolz...
I'm up for anything xcept enemies... xP :r
Kyouhei is a violent type of boy. He’s not good around girls since he hadn’t been talking to them. He’ll push anyone who gets on his way even though it’s a girl. Kyouhei prefer fighting `muggle style`, he mastered all of the Japanese martial art, his father had been teaching him since he was little. And he’s the only one who mastered them all in the family. Kyouhei respects his father very much and his father was and is hard on him, when he was little his father used to bring him to the well and force him to break the well with his bare hand.

The relationship between the family is tight and awkward. When Kyouhei lose his temper, he would slam his own sister to the wall but that’s how they get along. He had been fighting with most of his siblings when he looses his temper and he’ll beat them up except for Yukinojo. He don’t know why he can’t touch Yuki, but he’s not that close with Yuki. Ranmaru (The eldest) is the closest beside Sunako.

If Kyouhei likes a girl, he will either torture them when he looses his control or not touch them at all. If the girl is a rebel-type, he might beat them up when he got a problem with her but if she’s fragile then he wont touch her at all. But Kyouhei has a high expectation and he’s very picky when it comes to girls since he don’t believe in love in the first sight.

k y o u h e i a n d t e m p e s t
Hmm, well Tempest is actually quite a cool person (despite her attitude), so I don't think she'd respect the thought of Kyouhei hitting girls or being overly violent to anyone. :p And if he tried to do anything to her, she wouldn't hesitate in defending herself. But at the same time, I think she might be able to relate to his anger, and maybe be friends on some level. Maybe they could be like love/hate friends? Ones that annoy each other or pretend to not like each other, but at the end of the day, they consider each other friends? I don't know, do you have a better idea? :p

Aaaand anyone else? :D Come on, people. Tempest is fun, I swear. xD

Hey actually, that's a good idea xD
wut about a love friend? So they'll be annoying each other but then they'll end up together?

m i c h i k o a n d t e m p e s t
Hey! Well, I think Tempest would definitely dislike Michiko at first, because despite her own attitude, she doesn't usually gravitate to rude people. Maybe after a while they could become neutral, though? Or would enemies be more fun? :p

k y o u h e i a n d t e m p e s t
I replied to your PM, I believe~~.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back