And Boy You Really Got Me After Birthday Cake

Cassia Rosatta

OOC First Name
Cole
"Happy birthday! To you!"

Around her, Cassia's new family sang and smiled. Her blonde waves were tied back and her new birthday dress fit beautifully. She'd done more than enough crying, this nearly being her second year with the amazing family who let her in. They'd even helped her find work in a small cafe. The hype from when she'd run away had long passed, no one was searching for her anymore she thought. Her life felt like it was going in the right direction, she'd even decided to look at some art classes and follow her original passion - the one she'd held before she ran away, before everything became so muddled with complications and drama. However drama was truly the last thing on Cassia's mind as she ate birthday cake with everyone, and laughed. Her understanding of French had grown exponentially, being that it was so close to Spanish and English. Everything was clearing up.

Now, it being late at night, Cassia found it much to hard to sleep and soon made a slow and quiet trek to a room she knew all too familiarly. The petite -now - woman opened the door quietly. "Blaise." She whispered, sure that he'd be asleep. Now that he worked he tended to be more tired than before. She didn't mind though, and enjoyed napping with her boyfriend of four or so months. With sneaky footsteps she made her way to his bedside. The blonde then threw the covers back slowly and crawled beside him, praying to a higher power that he wouldn't freak out upon seeing her.

Long hours were no stranger to Blaise these days and so getting home at odd hours was something he had grown accustomed to fairly quickly. They'd celebrated Cassia's birthday earlier and then he'd made his way quietly up to his room. They'd been dating for nearly four months now, not that he kept track of that sort of thing and he supposed that it was not much different to when they'd just been friends, except now him mother was careful about how long they were alone together for. Felix of course was no help in the matter and Marielle told on them for all sorts of things, not that anything ever happened. Rolling his eyes, Blaise slipped into his bed and closed his eyes. He had a bit of an early start tomorrow. There was a backing game that was set to be released next month and they wanted all the gamers in to give it a quick test run. Blaise had always thought that professional gaming would be fun and easy, he'd played games his whole life, but apparently it was a lot harder than he'd first thought, which was very interesting indeed.

Blaise didn't know what time it was when he woke up to the feel of something crawling into bed with him, he looked over his shoulder and noticed that it was Cassia. He shook his head. If his mother caught her in here with him, they'd both get into trouble. He reached over and shook her. "Cass, you have to go. mum will skin us if she finds you in here." He told her. A lot of things had happened to them over her time here. It was strange too, that they should have randomly met in a cafe and then she'd ended up in his house. They'd be a crazy story to tell his kids one day. "I once met this strange girl in a cafe and invited her to live with me" that'd be a riot.

xx-sorry this is pretty crap xD

Cassia was quite content to be curled next to his warm form. After all, most days she'd complain of being ice cold - no matter how high the heat was turned. She supposed it was because of her small frame but frankly didn't care either way as long as she could get a sweater or cuddle with the one she loved. The blonde was honestly taken aback when Blaise reached over his shoulder and gave her a gentle shake. Something about how upset his mother would be. Cassia rolled her brown orbs, not that Blaise could see her do so, as she was behind him.

"Mom is asleep." She whispered in french. While her french had gotten exponentially better, she still stuck to small sentences to avoid any mishaps - or avoid not knowing words half way through a thought. The blonde cuddled closer to him, arm around him as she pressed into his back. "Can I just stay tonight? I will leave before anyone wakes if you'd like. I just don't want to be alone in my room." She was very quiet, voice just above a whisper as she spoke over Blaise's shoulder. If he felt that in danger she really would stay up and leave before anyone else woke up, she just wanted one night to herself and her boyfriend.

Blaise knew it was wrong and that he should tell her to leave, but looking at her face made him immediately forget what he was about to say. She assured him that his mother was asleep and whilst he didn't doubt that, he happened to know that she often checked in on him and his siblings whilst they slept. He supposed he could cover her in blankets though and if his mother didn't look to hard, she probably wouldn't even notice Cassia, though that lead to the next problem of whether or not she checked Cassia's room. He was about to protest again, only she cuddled closer to him and he could feel every inch of her pressed up against his back. The words that would have made her leave stayed in his head as he sighed slightly and shrugged. Staying wasn't really that big of a deal after all maybe and besides, he did like the feel of her with him.

"Fine, stay, but quiet because if she sees you we'll be skinned alive." He told his girlfriend, rolling over to hug her closer to him. His bed fit them both fairly comfortably, but he wasn't exactly used to sleeping with another person in his bed. He'd not done that since he was six or seven. "Also don't take the blankets, they're mine." He'd seen the movies where the girlfriend stole all the blankets and it was cold so she'd have to share.

The warmth of Blaise's back against Cassia's front calmed her heart into a rhythm that she felt matched his. They beat together in a hypnotic way. The blonde loved that feeling, the way she loved the man she wanted to sleep next to. She was young and she knew that, but she also knew the way her heart felt for Blaise, and yearned to be close to him. The way she shuttered any time he told her to be careful, or showed any sort of real caring for her. The seventeen year old chuckled at him. "I won't take all the covers, besides that we can stay warm without them."

The teen smiled and moved enough to raise herself up and kiss the soft cheeks belonging her her boyfriend. She had her own ideas, and whether or not they came to fruition were all for Blaise to decide. She only hoped that he wanted her completely the way she wanted him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back