Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Veela Hair Core
After a long study session June figured it was healthy and good to take an break. But she wasn't gonna let her books stay there, because she didn't trust anyone. And she hated it leaving things and people could touch her stuff. So she packed some books in her bag and had her arm full with some. And made her way outside of the library. She was excited about the classes to start, and wondered how she felt about the new classes she would take on. It was also an question mark who she would see at which class. June was sure she was one of the few taking all the classes. But perhaps there were some losers, who tried to impress her or wanting to be like her. But for June it was already clear. She was the best of her class, and now she would prove that she was the best of her house as well this year, if not from every house. June would take on every chance to get points, and nothing would stop her.

With an smile she walked through the doors of the library outside to the fourth floor corridor. But as she walked further she felt an book slipping from her hand and before she knew it the four books she carried in her arms fell down on the ground. June sighted and sometimes wanted to scream. '' Really..'' she said annoyed. But she wasn't. After the nightmare of an break she had, she sometimes had the desire to punch something and scolt someone. But throwing rocks was an better therapy, so she would go outside later on.

Last edited:
Benicio was happy enough to be back in the castle. He'd settled in with Cinnamon, and though he wasn't thrilled to be back in classes, they were OK enough. He had some extra time, so the second year decided to do some exploring. He'd only made it as far as halfway down the hall when he spotted her . Benicio didn't know her name (yet) but he'd gathered she was a Slytherin by her robes, and he knew she wasn't in his year because he'd never seen her in classes. So she was at least a third year.

As he stared, Benicio watched as the small stack of books she was carrying fell to the ground. The second year bounded forward, seizing the opportunity. "I've got them!"he exclaimed, bending down to pick them up for her. "Oh wow, these are heavier than I thought. Did the professors already give you a lot of homework? I hate when they do that. You'd think they'd ease us into it. I mean do they really want to grade all that homework anyway?"

Benicio realized he was rambling and snapped his mouth shut. For a second anyway. Then slowly, he added, " do you want help getting to S-" The second year stopped himself. Surely, it wouldn't be a great idea to let her know he knew she was a Slytherin. At least he didn't think it would be a good idea.

As June wanted to take her wand to use some magic which she learned to don't have to bend down suddenly someone came by and was grabbing her books for her. The blonde looked surprised. And someone talked a lot to her. As she looked closer she noticed an boy with an hufflepuff robes. Which was not actually something what made June happy usually. But in a way it was nice that someone grabbed her books for her. Although she hoped he didn't had dirty hands or destroy her books. As he took her books she had to take it all in for an moment. She hadn't seen this boy before, he was for sure not in her class because June had now an good picture of her classmates.

'' Uh- thank you.'' she than replied back making sure she saw he didn't ruined her books. And as he suggested help and suddenly stopped talking June figured this was perhaps an usefull situation to make use of. Exactly what she needed. So she put on an friendly smile. And shook her head at his question. '' No, no. It's my own preperation.'' She than spoke. ''You need a lot of books, when you are taking all classes.'' June than said. The question was why take a good amount of them at the same time with you, but June could study different after eachother than. Telling someone she was taking on all classes, was an sentence she was gonna use a lot she figured this year. Letting everyone know at all times. But impressing a Hufflepuff was not hard she figured. Although there was an good chance that most of them didn't understood the importance of classes and good results. There were a few in this school who did. '' I'm June, who are you?'' The blonde than asked him. Trying to find out who this person was and what she would be dealing with. And how far he would go, with something he suggested.

Benicio couldn't fathom wanting to take all of the classes offered, let alone actually doing it. But, to each their own. She was obviously smart, and Benicio wondered why she wasn't in Ravenclaw though as he pondered that some more, he figured that any house could have smart students. The Hufflepuff couldn't believe that he didn't have to ask her name. "Nice to meet you, June. I'm Benicio" he replied, shifting the books to make it easier to carry in his arms. She didn't say no to him accompanying her, so Benicio assumed she was ok with it. "But everyone calls me Beni, or Ben" he added. "Did you have a good break?" he asked, trying to keep the conversation going.

It seems like he was silent about her taking on all classes, and was amazed by it. June could understand, her greatness was just indescribable. She gave him an sugar sweet smile back, while he still carried her books. And she would test it out how far he would go in a minute. '' Nice to meet you too, Benico..'' June than replied back. As he was another person who had an nicknames. June had an inside her head eyeroll thought. It was good that she learned how to keep her face straight in circumstances. She was hard to read, for most. Some seemed to think they knew, but no one saw the real June, and the stuff going on in her head. She ignored the short-name version further and went silent for an moment at his question. How her break was? Well I lost both of my parents, so great. June than thought sarcasticly. It was a way to deal with the pain, you could say. Or ignore it and just focus on her studying, not to forget the rage she had against Landon. '' Oh.. It was fine.'' June than replied. Directly changing the subject. '' So would you help me out with these books? Walk with me to Slytherin?'' June than said and put on her sweetest face. '' Please?'' She than asked. But since he had sort of already offered it himself she figured he could not say no. '' We can talk further on our way. I would love to hear about your break.'' June than added.

Benicio nodded eagerly. "Of course!" They were heavy but he knew he could do it. The Hufflepuff smiled when she said she wanted to hear about his break. "It was kind of boring. My mom works for the Department of Mysteries so she was gone for most of it. I just spent it with my grandmother helping her when she went to work. She's a photographer" he chattered on about photo shoots as they walked. "And then my mom did take some time off and we went to the magical sanctuary. You ever been?" He figured he'd been talking for a while and he needed some time to adjust the books before they kept going down the stairs. They were feeling heavier by the second, though he wasn't going to let on about that.

The hufflepuff was eager to walk along with her it seemed and June smiled bright. If he would be too annoying she could tell him to go away for sure in a nice way. But this test was succesfull, now she could perhaps remember him if she would need something. '' That's very nice from you, thanks.'' June said sugar sweet. And walked along. And listened an bit to what he had to say. June wondered if the boy was smart enough to know there was magic which could help, but she would just enjoy this for an moment. '' No I've never been. I'm not the biggest fan of animals. But I would love to see an phoenix.'' June than said. She had prepared her lessons for care of magical creatures and wondered if they would see one. June carried still one book herself so it didn't looked like she was not doing anything. And made her way down, looking back to Benico. '' How's your head of house? Is he nice?'' June than asked. Trying to see what others thought of Landon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back