Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut Wand with Essence of Silver Thistle Core
-after Jamie please-

Chloe wanted to write to her mother, but she didn’t think that she should include her trying out for the house team, because she knew for a fact that the woman would not be happy. Not with Chloe specifically, but with her father, who played professionally, and who may or may not have convinced Chloe that Quidditch wasn’t all that bad. The first time she ever flew on a broom was last year during flying lessons but it was hardly anything next to how much she practiced this past winter break. With her father. Chloe wasn’t comfortable yet calling him dad, after all, she had basically just met the guy. Well, over a year ago, but still. Not long enough for her to call him that. It wasn’t like they were close, or anything. So instead, the Ravenclaw opted to write that she was now back at school, attaching the study timetable she had planned (not that it was an obligation but Chloe told her mom almost everything) and how her summer had gone - without giving her extraneous details. Including flying. She most certainly did not need to know about that. When she had decided what to write, the second year folded the parchment and attached it to a barn owl, giving it some food before it took off to deliver her letter. She sighed, turning around but somehow missing the person that she accidentally bumped into. "Oh gosh, I am so sorry," she apologised, smiling nervously at the other girl.

Lauren didn't exactly knew what to write in her letter, but her father had made clear she had to write. She asked herself if he would take the time to read it. She was sure he just wanted to control her on school too, but he could not be here. Too bad for him. He didn't knew what she did and Lauren didn't cared. She had the worst break ever and felt tired and had pain everywhere. But most of all her heart was in pain, she could not trust her own parents. She wanted love from someone, and on Hogwarts she felt good with Aonghas he was sweet for her and they made fun together. The blonde hadn't spoken to him yet, but she was sure that would be soon. She avoided him more than she wanted. Lauren was just not feeling good and happy and all and didn't had the energy to fake that. She put so much energy in her lies of her bruises. And she needed to make the team or otherwise, she would feel more miserable than she already did. Than her father would be right about all, even if he didn't even knew she was trying out. He would not be proud of her with anything she did. Gabriella stealed that spotlight. The blonde was walking to the Owlery when all of sudden someone bumped into her and she lost her balance and felt on the ground. It didn't went hard but she felt her side hurting even more and tried to hide her pain. She looked irritated at the girl.
'' Can't you look where you are going!''
The blonde said a bit bitter to the girl. She was apologising but she didn't liked being touched. Even if it was on purpose.

ughh I’m so sorry, can’t believe it happened again

Chloe hadn’t wanted to bump into the girl. It had been an accident. She had been too deep into her thoughts, and now she realised how big of a mistake she had made. She looked at the older girl, almost petrified at what she had done. She had made another person fall. She felt terrible. The blonde had a good reason to be mad at her, after all it was the Ravenclaw’s fault. Oh, god. "Oh my...I am SO sorry, are you okay?!" she exclaimed, crouching next to the girl and holding out her hand for her to take. She wanted to make it right, Chloe wasn’t usually this absent-minded. The very least she could do was help her up. She seemed like she was in pain and the second year was going to offer her help to the hospital wing if she needed. "I really wasn’t looking, it’s completely my fault," she added, surprising herself. Normally, Chloe didn’t apologise to this extent, but she wanted to make friends more than she wanted enemies. Could you blame her?

Lauren stood up again and ignored the girls hand. She was not gonna touch her. But this was a good excuse for an bruise again. People bumping into her. The girl seemed sorry for what she was doing but Lauren was just irritated. Normally she would not care but since everything that happend at home she didn't liked to be touched by others, even if it was not on purpose. '' I'm fine.'' Lauren answered shortly. If the girl knew how her life was right now, she would answer differently. But she was a master in lying right now, so she could not imagine saying she was not right now, that was actually the truth though. Lauren had finished her letter in her bedroom and now just needed to take it to the owl. '' It was. And now it's over.'' The blonde than said hoping the girl would not feel bad anymore or continue about it. She knew worse, and this was now over.

Chloe kind of felt insulted that the girl didn't even take her hand. What was her problem? She wasn't going to apologise more than she had...she still wanted to keep a sliver of her dignity. She didn't want to fight, but if this girl really couldn't see that she didn't mean to bump into her, then she would have to say something. She raised her eyebrow, not believing the older blonde at all when she said she was fine. The second year hesitated but didn't ask, she knew how awful it was if someone invaded your privacy. Especially if something bad had happened. She didn't bother saying more though, just in case it was going to trigger the girl's anger further. "Oh. Okay," she said, shrugging, if she was over it then Chloe wouldn't hold a grudge against her. "Um...I'm Chloe," she said, unsure of how to continue the conversation, or even if she should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back