An Update | |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephora Finette

Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
If the formatting looks weird in my post, it's the university computers.

I am stilll alive, for those of you are wondering.
I am rather sleep derprived but in no way means am I crazy ;)

I am turning 18 in a week (next wednesday actually)
oh and I have *counts*

three essays, two research projects and one 20 minute seminar worth of homework to get my hands and teeth stuck on.
Oh. The uni life, why you bother me so?

I am rather happy here at university,
I haven't really made any friends to be honest but uh, you know it's nice to go to the student center and get lunch for $3
that consists (menu changes everyday...but today...) of a big bowl of vege soup, a plate of pasta, a bread bun and some
Apple crumble or Chocolate Pudding.
we are treated like royalty.

I have been coming up with plots in my head and I shall be making a swift return when my essays, projects and seminars
are overr.

Today, I am interviewing cute little kids today (I'm doing a four year teaching degree hence the kids) on how they work
out their mathematics equations and I have a giant bag of gummy bears to give them.
...look, they have to earn their candy in some way - primary school is a bore when it comes to mathematics x]

In other news, today is ST PATRICKS day! (mom's birthday as well)
So yeah.

I feeel reallllllly bad about the whole absence/not posting thing
especially to Samuel Skyes..

*waiting for the giant dinosaur plushie behind me to come gobble me up*

I miss you all!
Lita x

I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself/being active, etc.!

It sucks that we don't see you on a lot, though. Sam's missing Sephora to pieceeeees :r ^_^
In the meantime, he's working on becoming a real strong lad (not just in body, but in heart) and in a few years I daresay he might even enter the TriWizard ;) Plenty of fun things for Sephora to know about when she's back, too. Lots of talking about new friends, finding out how his parents died etc. So there's no lack of excitement here.

We're just missing our Li-chan :(
So work hard, have fun, and come visit as often as you can!
KR

We have missed you Lita! The library hasn't been the same without you...Good to hear that you are settling into Uni though :)

And wow! That sounds like a super good and cheap lunch! You students get all the good deals xD

Missing you heaps!
Brittany ♥

Oh wow, I only just spotted this xD. Thank goodness you hadn't forgotten about us! Haha. I'm pleased you're enjoying yourself, I bet you're awesome with the little kids! Wow, the uni lunches sound fab. Thats a lot for $3! ♥ Olivia xx

Ahhh... In my day, it was $2 lunch. Imagine my surprise when I came back from Thailand to find that they were charging me $3 for my $2Lunch! Ooh... I've been going to the $3 Zumba classes just upstairs from $3 lunch. You should come too! Tuesdays 12-1 and Fridays 1.15-2.15. The Canadian guy who takes the classes sometimes is Fahbulous!

Good to hear you're keeping busy. Hate to break it to you, but the assignments don't stop coming. Jump on whenever you can. Hope to meet you sometime soon seeing as we're in the same city.

-Emmapants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back