An unexpected meeting

Andy Pipon

Andy walked down Bleak Street with her cloaks hood pulled up over her head hiding her blond hair. Andy's wand was at her side. Andy's eyes darted mischievously around her, she felt like someone was watching her, but it could very well be nothing. Andy continued walking further into the Alley until she hit a dead end. Andy cursed under her breath and looked about her not seeing anything really, other than a few haggard witches.

Ardian had just finished buying something from Borgin and Burkes when he noticed a pretty young lady, probably his age, walking alone. Studying her body language, Ardian smiled as he walked towards her.

"Hey there sweet thing. I'm Ardian. Lost?" he asked.

Andy heard a voice and she turned towards it sharply with her wand pointed directly at the man's face she lowered her wand a little when she noticed that it was just some weak looking man. "Hello, I'm Andy," Andy said while putting down her hood.

Ardian smiled as he winked at her. "Nice to meet you Andy. So you new around here? I can bring you around. A young girl like you shouldn't be wondering around alone here. Best to keep close to Obsidian Harbor." he said smiling at Andy.

Andy glared at the man as he winked at her and said suspiciously, "Yes, I figured I should come into my new surroundings more." Then she added a little coldly, "I am probably not much younger than yourself Ardian, so I would appreciate it if you didn't speak to me like I was a school girl."

"Sure..." Andy said suspiciously then asked curiously as she walked with him, "So what are you some sort of Ministry stiff?"

"Then lets go then!" Ardian said. "Erm..i work the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. What about you?" Ardian asked curiously. As they walked into the shop, Ardian said, "Two butterbeers on me yeah? And want anything else, love?" he asked.

(sorry for the super duper late replys. i'm watching gossip girl while posting.)

[Should we continue this in the Three Broomsticks or something? Your choice and no worry :p]

"Unemployed at the moment, I moved here a small while ago and I have been helping my brother and niece out a bit," Andy said with a trying smile, being nice didn't exactly come naturally to her. "That's all thank you." Andy said with a small smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back