OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Aaliyah and Yakov's big day is in just a couple of months, so Aaliyah needs a couple of people to help her out.

I'm aware not many people know Li, and so i'm up for suggestions, however I am in need of bridesmaids and a maid of honour. These can be aged 10-27, so quite a large variety xD I think i'd need about 3 or 4 bridesmaids, and so if anyone feels like being in a wedding, just post here :p Thank you

Hmm.. If Zdravko Olaf is going, he might want to invite Rue (If they get to know each other better) In which case she could go ^_^

I can offer up someone ^_^ Maddiie, Maya, and Maddiie's bros they went to Drumstrang I think just about the same time as Li, let me know <3

Sounds awesome <3

I was going to have Li's twin sister as her maid of honour but im not keen in roleplaying with myself xD Maybe Maddiie could have been a close friend at Durmstrang? (Also they're are same age etc) And how old is Maya?

It was her bro who wen there so they could have met through them :)

I think Maya 21 or 22 LOL she just bout Maddiie age

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back