An Offer I Cannot Refuse

Alphonse Snow

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Black Walnut 12" Essence of Basilisk skin
Alphonse would have preferred stay at the Snow Manor at just let the family deal with the issue of finding Effie, but no one seemed to know where she was or what she was doing other than Nicolette who seemed to be doing a very good job at hiding and keeping her big mouth shut on this one. However she did give one hint and one hint only: The Poison Ater, and after that he could get nothing else out of her without actually following through with his thread and killing her and that damned unborn child of hers. None of the family seemed to be excited about the idea of heading over to the Poison Ater to look for his younger sister either so he finally grew annoyed of waiting for her to show her face and headed to Bleak Streak to look for the brat on his own. The Snows hated the Ater's and would really just not rather deal with them unless they had to, so it made him very curious to see why Effie of all people would be down at a place like this and with people that would probably love the chance to tear a Snow up if they got the chance, and she was an easy and weak target for them to easily pick out on if they wanted to.

Entering the Restaurant, Alphonse glanced around the establishment with his icy blue eyes in search of his Black Sheep of a little sister. However he saw her nowhere, in fact he didn't even see any of the Ater's lurking around or he was sure they would have spotted him quickly and possibly thrown him out. "I have no time for this bulls*it. Nicolette, I swear to god if this is some sick joke I'll rip you to pieces." He leaned against the wall and checked the clock before he adjusted the fancy business suit he was wearing, it was close to being the evening and he needed to get back quickly so he didn't have time to play around. He decided he would wait some time to see if Effie or someone came around that could explain this all to him.

Things had gone from a rather calm for Asparuh to a hectic roar when Nataliia brought some rather infuriating news. Asparuh had summoned Kalif immediately to the manor, and once he had arrived, Asparuh informed him that Alphonse was planning to kill Nicolette and Theodore. Theodore did not really matter to Kalif, as much as Nicolette would. However, that was an arranged marriage so it more or less pissed off Asparuh in any case. He had wasted yet another mark if Alphonse had planned on killing Theodore. Nicolette was a valuable member of the Zhefarovich Family now.

She was also the future Patriarch's wife - before Asparuh Zhefarovich IV takes over in the future. Asparuh grabbed his cloaks and his traveling robes before he set out with his son after that pathetic male. There was no telling whether or not Alphonse Snow would live after tonight. Asparuh would waste no time in killing him if he could. However, as mad as Kalif would be, Kalif kept Asparuh at calm's edge. Asparuh left Bulgaria, traveled before finally arriving in Bleak Street. Asparuh glanced around, before seeing him in the distance.

Entering a restaurant. The Poison Ater. That place seemed like a place that would not care if a scene was started. Asparuh entered the whatever this place was first, followed by his son. Asparuh's cold eyes glanced around, scanning and looking for that man. And there he was. Shame that fancy suit was about to be stained with dirt or blood or both. Asparuh started immediately toward Alphonse, before a large hand wrapped around the smaller man's throat, and turning with him, and slamming him through a table. Kalif assisted, both a team and a frightening sight considering both of them were ticked off. Asparuh pulled out his wand, and did not lessen up on his grip on Alphonse. Asparuh pointed the wand at Alphonse's face, and he growled, "You should know better by now to never interfere with a member of the family."

Godmod permitted.

Kalif was rather enraged when his father told him the news, but his rational part of the mind would keep Asparuh from killing Alphonse. Kalif followed Asparuh, assuming the man knew where he was going. It was not long before Alphonse was found. Kalif had his man-made weapon out, shining and deadly, ready to spill blood. With a rush of speed, the infuriated Kalif too had his hand over Alphonse's throat and helped slam him through that table. Wood and debris surrounded the poor Death Eater. Kalif had his own wand pointed at Alphonse's face. He heard Asparuh make his own words clear, whereas Kalif remained a silent man. This was the worst anyone could see Kalif in - silent. While he was silent and this mad, he could do anything, and anyone that has known him long enough would see this and usually run in the other direction. Kalif wanted this man dead, for threatening to kill Nicolette. However, Nataliia still needed care for. Kalif did not need to read Asparuh's mind to see that Asparuh was wondering whether or not keeping Alphonse alive for Nataliia was worth it.

Alphonse had not honestly expected Asparuh Zhefarovich and Kalif Styx to come looking for him, nevermind come right up and attack him in broad daylight like this. With the two of them combined they were easily able to slam him through one of the tables as if it were only a thin sheet of plywood, it hurt like hell and it was a sure sign that he was in some serious trouble and had to be on his guard. "I assure you I have no idea what you are talking about." Alphonse wheeze and tried to remain his cool with the wands of two very dangerous men pointed at him, as much as he feared them he also believed he had done nothing wrong so they had nothing to try him with. After a moment though something clicked and he remembered what had happened between Nataliia and him sometime prior to this day. 'The mus know about the planned executions in the family.' His icy blue eyes shifted as he almost thought about pulling out his wand, he better not if he planned to end up living through he night. Maybe an explanation of some sort would help get them off his case and onto their's.

"Oh, you mean about the Death Threats and attempt murders? Honestly they deserved it, but consider them lucky because my first attempt already failed...no harm done..yet." He smirked harshly at them, failing to see why they even cared. Anastasia had messed that one up, plus Theodore was with that young girl he seemed to have feeling for so much that he could never get a chance alone with the boy. And Nicolette would obviously would just have to be taken out differently because she obviously was many steps ahead of Alphonse.

Asparuh narrowed his eyes upon him, tempted to read his mind until Alphonse guessed why they were here. Thankful for Kalif's eerie calmness, Asparuh did not kill Alphonse right here and right now. Instead, Asparuh used his brutal strength to slam Alphonse's head into the floor. It was hard enough to do some damage, even to the floor below them. Asparuh was sure that this man would not be able to see straight after that. Asparuh hissed, "Don't you dare act stupid around me. You have threatened Nicolette before Kalif married her, and look at what happened to you. Honestly, you have less brains than a mudblood, and if it weren't for Kalif keeping me calm, you wouldn't have a head right now."

Asparuh's eyes gazed over to Kalif, seeing the silence. Sure, Kalif was as mad as anyone had ever seen him, yet something about his demeanor was keeping Asparuh from losing it. It was odd how they balanced each other out. "Nicolette is valuable to the family. If it weren't for her, my son, the future Patriarch after Kalif, would not have been born. If I don't kill you first, then I will have either Kalif finish you off, or the son that is destined to rule after him. And you won't live to be my age." Asparuh wondered if that was enough to see that Nicolette was their business, and not just Alphonse's. "Nicolette is not of your blood, whereas her blood is now in my family. You have no say in whether she lives or she dies."

Asparuh continued, "As for Theodore, as much as I don't like a half-breed as much as the next person, he is not marrying a pure-blood and he has a promising future. He is in my family now that he bares that symbol. Anyone with that, you even remotely think about harming, and I will kill you. Traditions such as arranged marriages are never broken, and you would hate to have me and my family as an enemy. I can always wipe out your family, just like I have to anyone that loses their allies with the Zhefarovich's. Every single one of you would be slaughtered, including you. I am sure you don't want me as your enemy, and my family, do you." Asparuh's grip tightened, and much more force and the man's neck would snap. Asparuh allowed very little oxygen to be able to pass into the lungs.

Alphonse turned his head and stared at Kalif when Asparuh brought out the fact that this had already happened once before, in fact it had happened on his very own wedding day when he had threatened to kill Nicolette. During that time though Alphonse was pretty sure that Kalif had mostly done the attacking to protect his unborn children and not so much the woman carrying them. "Do not mistake it for stupidity, Asparuh." Alphonse sneered as none of this was fueled by idiotic desires but mainly by revenge and hate of the family building up on specific members or relations to the Snow's, some of them though were able to escape conviction for reasons that he was quite unsure of. Whatever the reason people just didn't find them worth the effort or the family knew killing them off would be more of a task than they wanted to bargain for. "I could care less who the hell she is married to, she sealed her fate by thinking it was okay to challenge my authority. As for Theodore he's far to young and stupid to be plotting my death, they might as well learn what happens when you f*ck around with things. " Alphonse hissed barely able to breath from Asparuh grip, he was truly afraid now but he didn't want Asparuh and Kalif to completely take their side when they were the ones going behind people's backs and lining up against their own family. Alphonse tried to struggle out of the grasp because it was really hurting him. The threat towards his family worried him though, he knew the man could easily carry it out if he wanted, but there was also something that made Alphonse even more worried.

"Slaughtering every single one of us would be a foolish thing Asparuh. In that Process you would be murdering Xavier and Gabrielle Snow as well, thus provoking Danielle Lefevre into slinking out of wherever she is. And you know how much of a pain everything becomes when that B*tch gets involved." Alphonse had taken her kids way and she was already furious enough as it was, it they were killed because of a stupid decision, Alphonse feared he would provoke her anger even more than it already was and to be honest he hated her enough as it was. He would love nothing more than to sectumsempra her until she bleeds herself out, but she was just about as scary as Asparuh was and he did not want to deal with that. The rest of the family would be easy access, besides Alyssa who was most likely under the watch of Aurors by now.

Bringing a hand up grasp, Alphonse brought it to attempt and grasp Asparuh's wrist because he needed to become free before he was killed in this very restaurant that was owned by people he could not stand. Especially with what he planned to say next. "Actually, I have plenty of a say. Nicolette isn't very useful except for bringing more brats into the world, honestly if you think about it would anyone really mourn over her death?" Now he was merely attempting to mock anyone he could, how Nicolette was able to gain more power and more of a place him was bit ridiculous because she had never been much more than a pain in the butt to the Snows. It would have been easier to just kill her off, but Valere of course had to go off and gain a soft spot in his head that screwed them all over. "If I don't kill her, that vengeful brother of hers will, he is after blood or maybe that godd*mn brat will kill her during labor." Alphonse was getting upset, that she he was getting convicted again when he was only doing what the others told him to do. Alphonse was less worried about Theodore because he legally could not touch him until the boy was seventeen anyways, Nicolette and the others were the ones in the way.

Asparuh narrowed his eyes once more, and he despised having someone talk back to him, especially when Alphonse thought that he owned a member of his family. A member of the Zhefarovich Family. "You fail to see this, Snow, by threatening to kill her, you challenge and interfere with the entire family. Worst of all, you interfere with me and my son. You have no authority anymore. Not in my eyes, and not since you managed to enter into my family. Once you did that, you have no say in anything, but even in your own family." Asparuh pressed his wand into the man's cheek, the wand just itching to kill someone. And that someone was very well Alphonse Snow.

"Danielle Lefevre is my ally. I could easily wipe her off the face of the earth if she dared to fight me. Plus, if I did kill them because of your own stupidity, I am sure that she would not come after me, but she would seek out you, even more so when she discovers it was all your fault." Asparuh could care less if Danielle got involved. She was cold-hearted, like himself, but he also had a feeling that Asparuh was more powerful as well - or that could be his power-hungry side as well thinking that. Asparuh stated, "I could careless who mourned for her. If you remotely think that I would grieve over someone's life, you are pathetic. She is a member of the family, and the laws are clear. You would not know about laws now would you."

Asparuh was insulting his family there, but when Alphonse called a Zhefarovich descendant a brat, Asparuh had lost his patience. He sneered, "Avada Keda-" but the wand was knocked out of his hand before he could finish the spell. Not only did that prove to everyone that he would not care to kill Alphonse, even if Nataliia would be saddened, but Asparuh also did not care for a life in the world. Asparuh's glare went to the person who knocked the wand out of his hand. "What were you thinking? This is your wife we are talking about. And he was about to break an arranged marriage. Someone has to die if that is broken, the cause of the reason why it was broken!" Asparuh's glare went back to Alphonse. So, it was his lucky day.

Kalif used his own wand to knock the wand out of his father's hand. Kalif spoke, after Asparuh asked what he was doing, "I know this is Nicolette we are talking about, but killing him won't solve the issue." Of course it does, but not in the way Kalif wanted it to be solved. Instead, Kalif had this dark expression over his face, and it was a no wonder where Hades received his darkest of looks. He received it from his father. "He needs to be taught a lesson first." Kalif took his weapon and he clinched Alphonse's stomach. The metal would rip through the basic layers of flesh and blood should flow a bit as well. Kalif glared at Alphonse, before he thought of something. Something that a Head had power to do, and it was a power that as a future-Patriarch, he would have to practice. "The Snow's are in the property of the Zhefarovich family, this has been known for a while." Kalif's cold voice was chilling, and he threatened, "Speak again and your position as Head of the Snow family will be erased and replaced. Threaten to kill my wife again, or Theodore Snow, and you will end up as a family ornament in the foyer of the Zhefarovich Manor, hanging on a chandelier." Kalif squeezed the abdomen, sure enough to cause more pain, "I do not make threats that I do not keep. Unless Father feels the need to remove your position now."

"Allies? Since when?!" He asked almost in a whisper because of how tightly his throat was being held by Asparuh. Alphonse became very worried over the idea of Asparuh being allies with Danielle Lefevre, not only did he hate her but together they would probably be enough to take all the pure blooded family's they came across and felt like taking over for their own likings. It seemed that his words caused the older Patriarch to become angrier and angrier because before he knew anything, the man actually brought out his wand and began to utter that dreaded curse that no witch or wizard wanted to hear while they were still young and had so much to live for. Alphonse closed his icy blue eyes readying himself for the worst but when he felt nothing, and was still very much alive he opened his eyes to see that Kalif had shot the wand out of his father's own hands. 'After I threatened his wife why would he...' Of course his question was quickly answered when a familiar weapon of Kalif's came into view and Alphonse felt it clinch against his stomach, ripping the skin and doing some serious damage to his stomach area. Vast amounts of Blood immediately leaked out and stained his suit, and not mention the extreme pain that made him cry out in pain from just the mere feeling of it, he expected that Kalif was enjoying him being in pain, obviously the man was protective over someone Alphonse could not stand.

"Lies. I am property of the Zhefarovich family, I could easily hand the title over to someone else then you would lose that right." If it wasn't for Theodore and Alphonse being linked to both families they would never become connected to the Zhefarovich's and the family could have their own independence. All it would take was for both of them to give up any title they had and any ties and everything would be lost, unless they used Alphonse's current children to pull it off which would be even trickier to deal with if Alphonse still gave up his title of the family. Danielle and Asparuh could both easily gain his family of they tried because of the descendants, but he prayed they would not figured that out for quite some time. Alphonse gasped in pain loudly when Kalif squeezed his abdomen and more blood poured out, he would not be able to handle much of this...even if he was grateful to the man for saving his life he was not pleased with the torturing and the fact that he was protecting a damned woman. "I swear to god Kalif, remove my position as Head and I'll take her down with me. I suffer, she will suffer too." Alphonse knew very well that Nicolette had a very forward idea of what would happen to her if she was found as a traitor by the Snows again, he promises to the family would be broken and she would be found guilty enough to charge. He hoped his threat would cause Kalif to back up a little, but somehow he doubted it all the same.

“Since all my life, after I was trained,” Asparuh answered, but still rather irritated that his son had shot his wand out of his own hand. Asparuh wandlessly and silently summoned it back, and this time, he was not going to kill Alphonse. He heard Kalif’s words, and Asparuh nodded slowly. Yes, that would be a punishment enough. Asparuh owned Alphonse and everything he was worth – well, that is what Asparuh thought. How this man passed through school with high grades with beyond him though. And how he managed to lower Danielle to conceive children with him appalled Asparuh even more. No matter now though. Danielle and Asparuh were close as allies could get once more. Asparuh cast ‘Langlock’ on Alphonse, to ensure that nothing is said.

Asparuh smirked faintly, and lasted for a split second. He was enjoying this somehow. This was amusing to him. “That is where you are wrong, Alphose. Though some of your words are correct, but through descendants and the arranged marriage which can and will not be broken unless Theodore or Aleyha manage to die, and if you try to kill either one of them, you would die as well, I have ownership. You don’t know how easily I can force someone to do something against their will. Many families had fallen by my hands, by my ancestors. It is about time for another one to fall.” Kalif’s idea was grand. Asparuh knew exactly how to handle this. It would be rather ironic as well.

“Kalif won’t be removing your position as Head. I will. You have no idea how much of a mudblood you sounded just now. Because of your own idiotic treason, you have caused yourself to lose your title as Head, and relinquish it to someone I will reveal later, and if you suffer, then you will suffer alone, like you are destined to until you grow up.” Asparuh glanced over at Kalif, and though Asparuh’s anger had calmed. He had his wand once more, and had it at Alphonse’s face. “Try anything against Nicolette or Theodore, for both of them are under the Zhefarovich protection, under my protection, you can kiss your life and body goodbye. I will rip it to shreds, and you will still be alive for a while until you bleed to death. It would be a painful death, and no one would mourn for you. Not even Nataliia, for she will know you deserved it.” Asparuh glanced over at Kalif once more, and he slowly nodded once. A signal. For more pain. “Now, I do believe it is time for someone to step up to be the new Head of the Snow family. I believe that Theodore will lead that family, and until he can properly take over, I will oversee that everything works out like the way I have said it.” Asparuh’s black eyes stared into Alphonse’s silver. “I hear no objections, do you, Kalif?” Asparuh’s hand tightened around Alphonse’s throat, promising that he could not even breathe an objection.

Kalif listened to Asparuh, and once the signal was given, Kalif continued to apply pressure on the wound which could easily be healed. It was just painful. “I believe that Theodore would lead the family once he is old enough. Until then though, not even Alphonse will be leading. Perhaps Nicolette or I could assist in preparing everything and everyone to be rather content about this change.” Kalif smirked as Asparuh would have a hand into protecting Nicolette. “Alphonse, your intelligence has lowered or you are too far blind to tell that you aren’t in the same league as Asparuh and I. You are merely a pawn in this world. You live to produce, and spread the line. Once that is over, you will be tossed aside. You don’t hold any greatness recognizable by the Zhefarovich Family, or any other. Fighting against us will just assure that your name will never go down in history, even your own.” Kalif’s words were sharp and harsh. Hopefully this would get through to him.

Nicolette had mainly sent Alphonse over to the Poison Ater to speak to the man that had somehow managed to knock up Effie for various reasons that needed to be dealt with as soon as possible. But of course that man that man could never keep his nose out of trouble and she soon got word that he had run into some trouble and her mood immediately dropped from feeling okay to putting her in a really bad mood, one of the worst she's been in for a long time. Nicolette had made it in time to hear quite an interesting conversation between what sounded like Asparuh and Kalif to Alphonse, they were planning on removing his title as head and giving it to Theodore? "Hold on a second you two." Nicolette stepped out of the doorway where she had been standing and listening and stepped over to the two men, although she was almost four months pregnant she was still quite small and was able to move around more easily than she was able to when she was pregnant with the twins. "Before you try to stick Theodore as head, inform him and you must get the Elder family members and The Snow's allies to agree...otherwise we have issues." She stated tiredly to Asparuh, as her Patriarch she decided she would give him a fair warning that it would be nearly impossible to just stick Theodore up there and call him head, it would not work like that. However as much work as this sounded as well she did not doubt that Asparuh and or Kalif would be able to handle it because the Family wasn't that hard to sway and most of the allies were either part of the Zhefarovich family or hated Alphonse anyways.

"As for you..." If it was obvious at first that Nicolette was in a bad mood, it should be really obvious that she was right now, she was feeling very under the weather and absolutely exhausted yet she had to deal with Alphonse causing trouble all the time, she would be very welcome to having a new head instead of him. "I sent you here to talk to your sister and you go here and piss them off, Alphonse I told you to stop antagonize everyone! Your seriously lucky they didn't kill you just now. You can't keep threatening to kill me everytime I do something you don't like." Nicolette spat, glaring at Alphonse before she rolled her golden eyes and learned against the wall and trying to keep her nerves more calm before she made herself sick from all the yelling that was being done by her. This man was an idiot and she hated how much stress he was giving to her husband and her father in law. "Your walking on a thin line Alphonse, and I'm honestly too exhausted to try and help you out this time. Do I have to heal him?" Nicolette sighed as she turned her eyes to look at Asparuh and Kalif tiredly, she felt so tired and such right now that she would only heal him if she was commanded to do so, she was only hear because Effie had asked her to be...she had not expected this to happen.

Alphonse couldn't speak and at the moment he didn't really want to, if he had wanted to he was sure he could easily remove the spell, but he knew better because Asparuh and Kalif didn't look or sounded like they would be in the mood for debating. Soon though that urge was starting to dwindle as the two of them spoke about removing him and replacing him with his own son, Theodore. All of this was just becoming too much for him and it was almost as if he was in a bad dream, those two couldn't seriously be thinking about giving the title over to a half-breed, nevermind someone who was currently underaged and still had so much to learn in life before he was able to take anything. 'They cannot do this to me!' Alphonse gasped in pain when more pressure to his wounds that were beginning to form from Kalif's weapon that was constantly being pressed down on him. Luckily Alphonse was still able to use his wand momentarily to relieve the spell put on him. "I won't...argue with you but...do you seriously think a Half-breed could rule as Head?" He asked wincing every couple of moments from the immense amount of pain he was in from that damned object Kalif was using to cause him harm. It wasn't until Nicolette showed up that Alphonse knew he was pretty much screwed no matter what he did because she would of course reveal everything she could to them. However as much as he wanted to kill her he did not move an inch or make any threats towards her, he was already worried they would kill him but if she was in the presence of both of them he had no chance of doing anything...plus there was that baby.

"Why don't you go and torture someone else with your Hormones of Doom, Nicolette?" He asked hatefully as he winced again, this was embarrassing and becoming extremely harmful to him, he was sure it was going to leave nasty scars. Her mood was obviously not the best at the moment and Alphonse knew it was those pregnant hormones to blame, usually she was fairly bubbly and woman in her condition were usually mean like that anyways. Unless that family finally let out the beast in her, which he somehow doubted but could wonder all the same. "She is right though, nothing will happen if the family or my allies disagree and I wish you luck on convicting all of them. I have done nothing all that wrong and you know it Nicolette." Alphonse figured his family would sell him out as well as Nicolette, but others were probably going to be harder to convince than most and it was those people he would rely on to save his arse later, then again he wouldn't put Asparuh to convince them either, threats always worked well in these situations.

Asparuh motioned with his wand to have Kalif remove his hand from his gut. "Are you questioning who I think should be the Head of your family, Alphonse Snow? The man who was forced to be seduced for over ten years of his pathetic life? I have more brains in my right hand than you do in your entire body. I know Theodore Snow will be a great Head of the Snow Family, or else I will kill the half-breed off. Simple as that. You were afraid of Nicolette before. This is where I wouldn't hold that into account, because I can easily erase her from existence. But I won't be doing that unless provoked. She is rather useful and amusing whilst she is acting upon her evil side."

The wand was shoved into Alphonse's neck, enough to hurt. Speaking of the cat, she appears, pregnant again. Asparuh could not say anything against Kalif and Nicolette. He was still having children even at his age. "You don't have to heal him, Nicolette. I'm not finished." Asparuh stared down into Alphonse's eyes. Surely the man must be horrified to see what exactly Asparuh had in store for the man. A spasm of back rushed through his back, and Asparuh thought I'm getting too old for this. He stood up, taking Alphonse with him, and suspending him into the air. Asparuh narrowed his eyes and he said, "But I am still rearing to go on torturing."

Asparuh thought for a moment, and he uttered, "Well, there is always threats, and I can force the strongest of man your age and even older to do what I say. Their minds are feeble, and easy to read. Weaknesses can be played against them. Convincing your allies to do what I say will be easier than taking you off the throne." Asparuh smirked and he had everything planned. Thanks to Legilimency, he could no only save his own arse, but he could take over others as well. He added, "I suppose we should depart. Kalif, Nicolette. As for you, Alphonse, there is someone dying to see you again. I am sure she will be thrilled that I delivered you, on a silver platter straight to her." With a loud crack, they were gone.

"You know, Alphonse, you have proven your stupidity by giving a pregnant woman a weak nickname because you cannot attack her while we are here, like the coward you are. You are not worthy to be a Slytherin alumni." Once they were gone, Kalif turned his attention toward Nicolette, and he took the weapon off his hand. Blood still soaked his gloved hand, and yet he still approached Nicolette. He placed his arm around her shoulder, so once they would apparate off, she would but be splinched. "The Snow family has fallen. I suppose Danielle will be ecstatic to see Alphonse." Kalif shook his head and wondered if that had to be a job of the Patriarch. Taking over families like rats. Kalif wasn't power-hungry, but he would make allies. Watching over that many people was suicide. Kalif was slowly becoming mentally prepared to take over the family, his family.

Nicolette snorted when Asparuh commented that he found it amusing that she was acting on her evil side, unluckily for him the evil side of her was only being provoked by the rapid hormones from the baby. However he did have a point when he spoke to Alphonse, Nicolette did not doubt Theodore would be a good Head because whether or not it was obvious he did have good leadership skills, and unlike his father he remained loyal to those he cared about instead of turning on them when he felt it would be useful. "If you say so." She let out a sigh of relief when Asparuh announced that she would not have to heal him, she didn't think she even had the energy to heal even a small cut without completely tiring herself out. Nicolette frankly thought it was funny that Alphonse was getting tortured and didn't want to heal him anyways, he was causing a lot of problems for his family and it was about time that things got situated for them before they completely tore themselves apart.

Nicolette quit leaning against the wall and smirked almost deviously, Danielle Lefevre must still be at the Zhefarovich Manor because it almost sounded like that was who he was talking about. Kalif stepped towards her and took his weapon off but she noticed quickly that there was still some of Alphonse's blood on his gloves. "It was bound to happen eventually, they'll bounce back with Theodore though...I'm sure of it. As for Danielle, she's probably going to tear him up." She stated with a roll of her golden eyes, her suspicions were confirmed and for a fraction of a second she felt bad for Alphonse before it passed away and was forgotten. Danielle was beastly at times and she was probably going to really hurt him if she got the chance to, Nicolette knew she wasn't going to look forward to cleaning up that mess. "Ready to go home?" A small smile graced her lips as Kalif wrapped an arm around her shoulder, he was so tall compared to her that she actually had to look up to smile at him. Without another word they apparated off, leaving the table that Alphonse had been slammed into still broken and blood still on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back