An Important question and a date

Atelic Ater

OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Rigid Blackthorn Wood Wand 14" with Dragons Blood
Atelic apparated Alex to Spain with him, they were in a tropical rainforest, just near a magnificent waterfall. Atelic smiled at her as he stood on a small island in a middle of the waterfall lagoon he moved around to a chair that was set up and pulled it out for Alex, the table was set up beautifully, he smiled and snapped his fingers, and elf appeared on the small island “Tell him what you want to eat, and he will go back to the Kitchen and make it for you” he smiled his silver eyes seemed to swirl with happiness, a side of Atelic no one would properly ever see again. “I wanted everything to be perfect for you”

Alex rubbed her stomach. She had been so excited and nervace about Atalic coming back that she had forgotten to eat all day. That couldn't have been good for the little one that was in there growing. Alex though about what she wanted to eat. "I want paella, I haven't had that in a long time." She said almost dreamily. She looked around. "This is beautiful but this about more than out furture child isn't it." She said looking to those blue, blue eyes.

Atelic smiled when she ordered. the place was stunning, he had searched for ages to find a place while he was in spain. Atelic shot a glare at the elf and it disapeared with a Crack "Well yes" he winked at her. "Welcome to Spain by the way" he laughed "i actually have a few things to ask and tell you" he smiled. 'Do it' his voice said to him 'do it now' it repeated Atelic stood up and walked next to Alex, he slowly got down on one knee and took Alex's Hand Gently Atelic's voice was the same dark husky rumble with a spanish lift as usual, but there was more to it this time something loving. "Alex Bones, Will you do the honour of Marrying me and becoming my wife" he said smiling, his Silver eyes shining up at her. Atelic dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out a stunning Emerald green box, her flipped open the lid and inside was a Stunning ring the dimond inthe middle seemed to swirl from different shades of blue and green. he Smiled at her a genuine smile and awaited her response.

At first Alex laughed then she looked into Atelic's eyes. "Really, you want to marry, me?" She asked looking at the ring. Alex never thought she would be proposed to. She wasn't that kind of woman. Alex had been a party girl for most of her life even since she found out that all that was needed to get a man to follow her was a sexy laugh and the right eye contact. She had been hoping for something like this though. A house and a home with children. She took the ring and nodded her smile wide.

If took a bit longer to find her voice though. "Yes." She said finally though her voice was still a bit raspy. "I will marry you my dear!" She said and flung her arms around Atelic's neck. She kissed his cheek sevral times before kissing claming his lips with her's to start a deep kiss. She was happier than she could ever remember being. She was sure that a time where she was just as happy would come up but right now nothing came to mind but Atelic and the ring.

Atelic watched Alex as she thought and considered, when she smiled he felt his heart leap, when she said yes he felt her arms around his neck and her kissing him, he kissed her back before picking her up and spinning her around "Brilliant" he smiled as he put her down his face dropped darker slightly "Allthough, i now must tell you about the family buisness me dear, and i don't mean The Poison Ater, do you think you can handle it" he said holding her hands and looking into her eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back