an explanation is needed

Charlie was glad she had not pressed the last subject. He grinned at her, "Not particuarly. I was just going to see if I could join you with whatever you were doing, but you know, I think I might pass on the studying." He teased, lightly pushing Carmen to the side, while increasing the grip on arm so she didnt fall, grinning at her the whole time. Carmen's company was definatly something Charlie wanted a lot more of.

Carmen felt the push and would most likely have stumbled a little but Charlie held her arm tighter so she barely moved at all.
"Charlie Linus push me again and you'll live to regret it" she grinned not meaning a word of it, "well I've got all day left to study so whatever you're up to is fine with me, just don't ask to go flying ok?"
She leaned into his arm slightly with a broad smile dazzling her features. Perhaps it might actually hit her someday how beautiful she really was and how her honey toned skin, blonde hair and sparkling hazel eyes affected those around her.

Soon enough they had reached the school and Charlie chuckled at her comment about him pushing her. At the next words Charlie gave her a look that said he would never think about asking to go flying. He would be lucky if he hadnt put her off forever. He felt a pang of guilt at that thought. "How about this, you study and Ill sit by and annoy you?" He suggested, with a grin, turning to look at her, but he was distracted by Carmen's own grin, which was absolutely stunning. He turned his head again and payed attention to where he was walking. At the moment they were stepping through the entrance hall.

Carmen laughed at his reply and slid her arm from his before taking a tentative step away from him.
"How about I race you to our house and if I win, you have to study with me. If you win, we get to do whatever you want" she smiled once more before sticking her tongue out and racing ahead of him to the dungeons.
"Going to beat you Charlie" she called out laughing as she ran.

Charlie listened to her suggestion and before he had a chance to reply she was racing off ahead of him. "Hey!" He shouted, before laughing and speeding off after the blonde. She was alot faster than he was on the ground, Charlie was finding it difficult to catch up. "You had a headstart!" He called back to her laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back